Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,460 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration (2076 Views)

Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
This is a follow up to my previous post. My Nick name is Sheriff because I am detective in nature and can punctures lies very fast. So put up my gadgets always ready to monitor everything around me. I am posting all these stuff because The World will bear me witness as action I am going to take towards this man will be a global news. I will stop at nothing until he goes where he belongs. Attached in this is more FAKE prophecies he said to cause separation in my marriage. He told my X to fas for 60 day back in 2013. I will past the chat he had with my X in the post. My next post will come up with audio conversation between him and my X, also a chat between a sister in that church advising my X to bring my suv for sale and captured photos of this man with my X in a fast food in Idimu road and Ejigbo in Lagos also captured pic of this man with my X in a hotel at Igando Lasu road.

P chuks: Angel P chuks: Angel UNBEATABLE: Sir P chuks: What did he do again P chuks: Can I hear frm u UNBEATABLE: He wanted to have sex with me and I refused as you told me so he got angry P chuks: Can I caL u UNBEATABLE: My line is not calling out or receiving calls went to mtn they said it will be ok in 24 hrs P chuks: Can i UNBEATABLE: He said is up two months now and he has not touched me UNBEATABLE: You can call if comes through fine UNBEATABLE: Just cal P chuks: Nt going UNBEATABLE: I told you UNBEATABLE: I was angry because he told my mum and brothers and I have warned him that any time he involves a 3rd party I will leave based on your advise and that is what I did sir UNBEATABLE: Sir hope I have the right to say no? P chuks: Yes P chuks: U do UNBEATABLE: Kk P chuks: U own ur life UNBEATABLE: Sure UNBEATABLE: He said 2 months without having sex is much and was angry but did not hit me sha UNBEATABLE: Sir I have the right to leave based on this right? P chuks: Ok

I have cogent evidence in what ever I have said. I also have all their call logs up to date. He claims to be a lawyer but research has showed that he is not a lawyer in any form. He is a wolf in lamb skin.

Re: Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration by MISSNORA(f): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin
Re: Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration by Gboliwe: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sheriff777, stop giving this man free publicity for gaddam sake!

Neither you, nor your wife and the "pastor" is relevant to nairaland's existence. Take this your exposee off the internet and go sort yourself offline or I might conclude you are having mental issues.

Insult un-intended. I apologise in advance if I sound harsh and inconsiderate.

1 Like

Re: Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration by kennyman2000(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmmm..
Re: Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration by okirewaju(f): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Confused
Re: Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gboliwe:
Sheriff777, stop giving this man free publicity for gaddam sake!

Neither you, nor your wife and the "pastor" is relevant to nairaland's existence. Take this your exposee off the internet and go sort yourself offline or I might conclude you are having mental issues.

Insult un-intended. I apologise in advance if I sound harsh and inconsiderate.

This is not publicity in positive angle rather the other way. So allow me deal with him as much I can on social media as he will be in for what he bought.
Re: Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration by MARKone(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Na wah

@ sheriff777, I went through your post https://www.nairaland.com/1349049/wife-10-years-abandoned-me and all you wanted was your dowery money returned, so that you can marry another lady, that was since 2013 as you claimed that your wife is mentally unstable and poccessed, in Igbo tradition, this should not be a problem when both couple agree not live together again. My point is this, I think you should focus more on them returning the dowrey money, if they have returned it, move on and forget about what pastor or no pastor did, judgement will come for everybody.
Re: Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration by manze: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2015
you are just out to tarnish the pastor image but you have ended up making him more popular, this i most confess is a blessing in disguise. remember their is a punishment for bearing false witness and accusation and you will never escape from it excerpt you repent and asked God for forgiveness.

You know the truth say it the way it is, what stops you from telling the world the truth that your wife left you because you were raping your house girl who is a minor.
Re: Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration by demmie1: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
manze:
you are just out to tarnish the pastor image but you have ended up making him more popular, this i most confess is a blessing in disguise. remember their is a punishment for bearing false witness and accusation and you will never escape from it excerpt you repent and asked God for forgiveness.

You know the truth say it the way it is, what stops you from telling the world the truth that your wife left you because you were raping your house girl who is a minor.

Really? Did he do that? Do you have any evidence to back up?
Re: Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
manze:

Hahaha go to my previous post Just up loaded more stuff. If I lied here let what you say happen but if this Chat actually came from your FAKE pastor may your generation never know peace may they suffer without any solution and may you remain a usuless for ever AMEN
Re: Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
demmie1:

Really? Did he do that? Do you have any evidence to back up?

My dear I have more than evidence against this bagger. I am taking it up on him like seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Men, Go Within! / Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today / My Sister Is Being Beaten By Her Husband. How Can I Help Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.