Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Akwa Ibom Govt House DSS Invasion: I Never Spoke To Premium Times, Ekerete Udoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Govt House DSS Invasion: I Never Spoke To Premium Times, Ekerete Udoh (884 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion / SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes / DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Govt House DSS Invasion: I Never Spoke To Premium Times, Ekerete Udoh by manpo2k(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
My attention has been drawn to a story in the online newspaper Premium Times claiming that I had denied that the SSS visited Government House in Uyo, two days ago.

This story is a lie as I never spoke to a Premium Times reporter. The PDP Acting Chairman, Mr. Uche Secondus and Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State have in their respective right already publicly condemned the invasion by the agents of the State Security Service. It is therefore, beyond even elementary logic that I would come out to deny a story that has been massively covered by all layers of the media-print, electronic and new media.

Premium Times is populated by some of the best professionals in the industry and I am shocked that such a professionally run media platform would descend to the level of attributing words to someone they did not speak with.

Signed:
Ekerete Udoh
Chief Press Secretary to Governor Udom Emmanuel

Source: http://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/dss-invasion-of-akwaibom-government-house-i-never-spoke-to-premium-times-ekerete-udoh-chief-press-secretary-to-governor-udom-emmanuel/

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt House DSS Invasion: I Never Spoke To Premium Times, Ekerete Udoh by mrvitalis(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
I feel is time a bill is passed to punish media houses that carry fake or unconfirmed news........ this is getting too much jo

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt House DSS Invasion: I Never Spoke To Premium Times, Ekerete Udoh by nigerianvenom(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Premium times and sahar reporters are all apc's mouth piece

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt House DSS Invasion: I Never Spoke To Premium Times, Ekerete Udoh by OVI75(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Confusionist.premier tyms abi premium onion verify your news befr i start seeing you like shakara/sahara Amebos.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt House DSS Invasion: I Never Spoke To Premium Times, Ekerete Udoh by DeRoyalFranco(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
All these online media except Nairaland are mainly APC mouthpiece.. I never doubt the news was a fake one when i read it. APC & their propanganda... Change Indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt House DSS Invasion: I Never Spoke To Premium Times, Ekerete Udoh by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
The thunder that will fire all this useless APC online media propaganda outlets is still doing press up

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt House DSS Invasion: I Never Spoke To Premium Times, Ekerete Udoh by Frankiss44(m): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Jesus Christ of Nazareth.. It's gonna be 4years of statements and denials.. Brace up yourself... Winter has come

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt House DSS Invasion: I Never Spoke To Premium Times, Ekerete Udoh by TippyTop(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
APC and propaganda are like siamese twins, you can't detatch either.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt House DSS Invasion: I Never Spoke To Premium Times, Ekerete Udoh by Eeser: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt House DSS Invasion: I Never Spoke To Premium Times, Ekerete Udoh by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
How do we know this useless source is credible?
Fayose I see you wink
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt House DSS Invasion: I Never Spoke To Premium Times, Ekerete Udoh by tinkinjow: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari won't last for long the way he's going. Although it's all false I think it's very okay to have a stock pile of arms and ammunitions in govt houses such as the President and Governors. Such places are supposed to be fortresses. There are supposed to be strong rooms also in those places. I dare say as such there supposed to be the most secured places in any country. It's even safer to keep money there than the CBN vaults. Point is Aso Rock is more secure than CBN Abuja and so is Hilltop mansion to CBN Uyo. So even when the story could have been true it wouldn't raise none of my eye brows. It'll rather appear sillyyyy to say u fine a stock pile of arms at aso rock, or white house, or Hilltop Akwa Ibom cos there's their natural environment. And people talk as though they are unaware that there are safes in government houses including aso rock. Money kept in govt houses doesn't automatically reflect stolen money.... Nigerians should learn to think....I'm begging.
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt House DSS Invasion: I Never Spoke To Premium Times, Ekerete Udoh by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
fake news eveeyday..mtcheew
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt House DSS Invasion: I Never Spoke To Premium Times, Ekerete Udoh by AkimJ: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2015
manpo2k:
My attention has been drawn to a story in the online newspaper Premium Times claiming that I had denied that the SSS visited Government House in Uyo, two days ago.
This story is a lie as I never spoke to a Premium Times reporter. The PDP Acting Chairman, Mr. Uche Secondus and Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State have in their respective right already publicly condemned the invasion by the agents of the State Security Service. It is therefore, beyond even elementary logic that I would come out to deny a story that has been massively covered by all layers of the media-print, electronic and new media.
Premium Times is populated by some of the best professionals in the industry and I am shocked that such a professionally run media platform would descend to the level of attributing words to someone they did not speak with.
Signed:
Ekerete Udoh
Chief Press Secretary to Governor Udom Emmanuel
Source: http://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/dss-invasion-of-akwaibom-government-house-i-never-spoke-to-premium-times-ekerete-udoh-chief-press-secretary-to-governor-udom-emmanuel/

But I watched a live interview on TV where one Barrister claimed that he had the mandate of the gov to come on air to deny any invasion. He did this vehemently and even claimed that the akwa ibom govt is prepered to sue dss for the information. Even when reminded that it was the presidential wing, he said there was no invasion at all and no area could have been invaded as there was only one entry into govt house inside which the presidential wing is located.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In Picture / Swaziland: Falana Drags King Mswati III To UN Over Killing Of Girls / Oyo Indigenes Groan Under Ajimobi’s N29 Billion Death Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.