Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' (43520 Views)

#IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest / Teebillz Removes Posts Against Tiwa Savage From Instagram / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Harriz(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
Let me start flying then. Smh!
una no update, abi?
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Duru009(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
I luv this girl jooor.

She is very wise abeg.........

#Respactyemialade
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Kanbee: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Daughterzion(f): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
hensben:
GAY alert!!!
meaning? Am a lady!
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by femi4: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
theplushist:
Tiwa savage is a "king"?!
King of queens
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by dROC1: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yemi had to put up the headline and act like it doesn't make her feel good.
The whole writeup is hypocritical and I would be mad if I was Tiwa.
Why is Yemi reacting to it if she knows its just an opinion( I'm sure Tiwa would never respond to such). How does it disturb her....Shes probably gloating by flashing d headline and giving Tiwa an underhand shade....

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by hensben(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
meaning? Am a lady!
OH! My bad.
Hope you're having a nice weekend so far.
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Daughterzion(f): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
hensben:
OH! My bad. Hope you're having a nice weekend so far.
very very boring! U?
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Coldfaya:
Okay but hope this doesn't make FP tho. Abeg una
grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
you deserve this..

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by hensben(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
very very boring! U?
Eyah! I had a good time with friends earlier today, just relaxing now.
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Daughterzion(f): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
I dnt knw yoruba
shiizzy:
you deserve this..
:PI dnt knw yoruba
shiizzy:
you deserve this..
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
I dnt knw yoruba :PI dnt knw yoruba
you dont wanna knw grin
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Banter1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
Hahahahahaha. U tink u fit catch me? Even for ur next life
Hansel&Gretel
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by simdam500(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Feranmicharles: Where's that yesterdays mumu Comparing her to tiwa

Nice response yemi,even tho you use style accept say tiwa na ur mama baba. Any how She's ya baba anyday anytime. smiley wink

Abeg tiwa give your pikin to tee bliz jare,and get into the studio,if to say u don drop one lamba now,no one go dey talk dis nonsense. Oya straight to studio b4 I submit this comment grin

#YemiRocks #TiwaRocksMore grin

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by inote: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wats all competition all about
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by CandyBar: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Smart girl.....no need for beef.

The sky is too big for one bird.
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by bukatyne(f): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
femi4:
King of queens

Hahahahaha!
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Richal20(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
Yes na me hold your destiny.
abeg givam back da guy don suffer
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Richal20(m): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
yemstok:

Oya! Come na! I be witch hunter
u fit ??
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Richal20(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
yemstok:

u fit ??
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Richal20(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
yemstok:

u fit ??
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by isacolukay(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
But u b fine girl sha!
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by KingTom(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
ichidodo:
A very special breeder, this specimen. Blessed with Nice pipes and a jig to put high octane blood bag, Mad max to shame, we wouldn't mind serenading her to the place of many mothers... Where mothers milk is fresh and pure.
Lemon grass at work. grin
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
so woman don dey turn KING ba? yemi correct ursef ooo. u kno I like u
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by bummyla(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Atlantian: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2015
I didnt know Tiwa Savage was a man. I suppose she wanted to say "Queen". Tiwa cant possibly be a King.
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by MrCounselor: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2015
Tiwa is courteous. And that is humility too
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by MrCounselor: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2015
Atlantian:
I didnt know Tiwa Savage was a man. I suppose she wanted to say "Queen". Tiwa cant possibly be a King.

Forgive her grammar, slip of the hand...right?
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by fujirice: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
I picked out a lot of typos in her writeup grin
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by mubarak001(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Smart move of the knight though...lets see what player Tiwa would move to checkmate.

King of the jungle could be a female or male...is the position not the person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren / George Floyd: Kanye West Donates $2 Million, Pays College Tuition For Daughter / Bambam Wears Glittery Swimwear And Boxing Gloves (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.