Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (55355 Views)

Teebillz Removes Posts Against Tiwa Savage From Instagram / How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures / Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by jiggaz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
In my previous article, i wrote about how Tiwa Savage helped and killed Mocheddah's music career and ascended the THRONE as the Queen of Naija Pop Music.

I also wrote another article, how Yemi Alade was planning a Coup D'etat to dethrone Tiwa Savage and she has finally achieved her aim.... Presently, Yemi Alade is the BIGGEST & MOST POPULAR Nigerian Female Singer across Africa!!!! Omo, this babe is huge across AFRICA!!! She has virtually toured the whole African countries, from her sold-out Stadium Concerts in Tanzania, Togo, Namibia etc... To her awards when she clinched the BEST FEMALE in Africa at the last MTV MAMA Award.

A music promoter in Namibia was telling me sometime ago that Yemi Alade is the number one Nigerian Female artiste in Namibia and that her songs are on heavy rotation. She's also very BIG in East Africa and also West African countries. Congrats Yemi, its not easy. I watched your career grow from 2009 during Peak Talent Show where u emerged the winner. Hard Work pays.

Meanwhile, Seyi Shay is rising very fast in the industry too, Yemi you might want to watch your back oo. Cos i think Seyi is planning another Coup D'etat on you as you did Tiwa grin grin I wish Tiwa all the best as she comes back from Omugwo....... Nigerian artistes are the best.... They are talented except the ones dat sing Kpangolo music. grin

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
op, you think so...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yemi has this charisma and her friendly face will bring her closer to all her fans unlike Tiwa, she looks more diva embarassed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by MISSNORA(f): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
More like comparing Rihanna to Beyonce...well in the fullness of time I MISSNORA would dethrone Alade.
MissNora ft Airforce1 - Tender heart.
MissNora ft Kossyablaze - When I'm down
MissNora ft Introvert - Love my boo

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by wristbangle: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
To dethrone tiwa sawage will be a difficult task for yemi alade, if that's her aim now. Tiwa has the experience of music career from the overseas and locals unlike yemi which is basically local. Though she is talented.

Meanwhile the quality of a song/music centre on the production, tune, lyrics, video coherence/quality and instrumentals. Yemi alade music in terms of these attributes can never match tiwa sawage at the moment.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by pyyxxaro: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Weird MC is better than both of them

Weird MC my Ruv where are you

Pls come back to ur Booooo of life cry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Bibidear(f): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
U dnt know what u saying

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Demmieviere(f): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bibidear:
U dnt know what u saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Demmieviere(f): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
[center][/center] Story Story. . . All Na Wash, Halt Posting Nonsense, Please...
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by missmary(f): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Tiwa savage never had a throne to me...i therefore do not regard her a the queen of anything..only her beauty (make up endowed) sold...Yemi alade though has an awesome charisma..her music is selling her creativeness...shes awesome..

8 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Richie0974: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Don't worry by the time Tiwa releases one or two singles, steers one or two controversies.... They'll almost forget about Yemi Alade..... Just wait for her kid to be older.... wink

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by DiegoNakel(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
J
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by adesegun121(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dem wahala

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by osaslord500(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dethrone ke?

Na with her gara gara music she wan use dethrone tiwa?

Op dey reason tinz deeply sometimez

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by ylaa(f): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
smiley
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Good for them

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by anonimi: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Someone will soon kick her off the throne
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by sukkot: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
rubbish. what throne ? the throne of hell and debauchery and hedonism ?

4 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by klem93(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
who says? Even if Tiwa stops singing now, She is still far better than Yemi Alade although the return of Tiwa will be fucking bad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by holluwai(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
dont be so quick to conclude. For me I believe Tiwa has got more vocals than your friend(Yemi)

Seyi shey is the one that only comes close vocally.

18 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Aminat508(f): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin Tiwa Savage kiss kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by dave2meek(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Who cares
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by StOla: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Even Yemi Alade will laugh at her own PR's attempt to fly a wooden kite.

18 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
I don't see how Yemi dethroned Tiwa.
What does she sing... 'Johnny mu oooo o' or 'me and you sitting on da teeree... K I S S I N G' angry

Tiwa is on maternity leave. Yemi Alade's friendliness and agility is all that is selling for her, she gat no real competition (for now). Seyi Shay is so busy fixing grey hair and twerking to be a good competition.

I am not tiwa's fan, but I will pick her over Yemi alade. Tiwa's beat is more classy.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Sijo01(f): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ok o
Who will now dethrone Yemi Alade?
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by bunmioguns(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
cool
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
ok...
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by debson(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
The stage is big enough for both of them to reign. Must you pull one down to raise the other?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by allanphash7(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Crap

Kicked out kicked bucket ni

U 4 talk say make Tiwa no do d needful in her marriage ni

Lubbish

4 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by yubarbs(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
ok na... wish ya boy quick recovery guys. Tho am on fp shows I'v recovered already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.