Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) (54000 Views)

Ladies And Selfies Palaver : Can't Ladies Do Without Selfies? / Marathon Palaver / Is this Right or Wrong? What Will You Do In Such A Case? (twitter Palaver) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by tociano009(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Advantage of Europe

1 Like

Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by talk2yommex2000(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Obrigardo:
It's not too serious like that cartoon. Most schools collect school fees even into the middle of the term. I guess you don't have a kid, so you don't know.

Sir, it's not most schools o. Probably, you are referring to "Kereje" Group of Schools, not the resume-with-your-teller type of schools. Maybe that's the picture the OP was showcasing with the cartoon.
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
LMAyedun:
Ahmed Musa: Buhari forced me to appoint a Northern Captain for Eagles - Oliseh. grin grin
wailer.... Oliseh is from Delta state not a northerner... Foolish dog.
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
honeygirl17:

Hey small carrot, why didn't u msg me on whatsapp?
hey madam cumcumber, sowi iv nt check my mail, i will then whasaap u, hav u been ban?
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Goddygee(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
okotv:
Attending school at the expense of tax payers is a privilege. Thank you Nigerians that are faithful paying tax.
lwkmd... Ar u kidding me? Ar u on shcolarship or wat?

1 Like

Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
tociano009:
Advantage of Europe

In Europe....they pay heavy taxes to get free education.

If we started taxing Nigerians at the rate Europeans are taxed....you Nigerians will take to the streets to protest.

If you want awoof education.....you have to diversify your economy away from oil into industries.....and also pay heavy taxes.
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by militarypie: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
God will provide...
But please! give birth only to the number of children you can comfortably cater for. It is very traumatic to deny your children of basic and important needs.
Nobody dey use children borrow money for bank o!
Be wise!

God of all creation will not put on you more than you can bear.
May God send speedy help to every household that is struggling financially right now. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Akdams(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
butanep:
Parents are really trying. It's not easy to be a man.

The man will pay school fees, pay house rents, furnish the house, provide clothing for both the woman and children, fuel the car and generator with pocket money. I never knew how difficult it is till I went for service. I was like even 19,800 couldn't carry me for the month. From there I started giving my parents the maximum respect.

To be a man is not "indomine ooo". It's really challenging. Later the women will be claiming 'gender equality' when some can't afford to shoulder the house responsibility for one week.

Shout out to all the responsible men(father) in the house.

Are you a student and meeting up with your school fees, handouts, transport fare, upkeeping money or you just find keeping yourself continuing in your education challenging.

Or

Are you a parents with your kids in school and keeping up with financing their education a problem.

Or

you are a school owner your are being owed you school fees.

Hope has come.

GLC has just launched a product; just for you called - STUDENTS DELIGHT

GLC help you raise the money up to 30k per student/ individual in just 14 days.

That you have no finance or nobody to help you is no more an excuse to delay or reject your education or your children education.

We welcome students and schools coming as groups.

To enjoy this new package

contact the OP.
Whatsapp - 08087329004
Email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com

Powered by GLC
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by honeygirl17: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
hey madam cumcumber, sowi iv nt check my mail, i will then whasaap u, hav u been ban?

No carrot, I just want to use this id
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by tociano009(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
bushdoc9919:

In Europe....they pay heavy taxes to get free education.

If we started taxing Nigerians at the rate Europeans are taxed....you Nigerians will take to the streets to protest.

If you want awoof education.....you have to diversify your economy away from oil into industries.....and also pay heavy taxes.
But Nigeria is a rich country my brother and the amount of salary and allowances that political office holder in Nigeria are getting is too much, we can also do it if all this our stupid thieves leader can repent
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
honeygirl17:

ok no problem, hw are u doing?
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
honeygirl17:

ok no problem, hw are u doing?
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by queenbetsy(f): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Obrigardo:
It's not too serious like that cartoon. Most schools collect school fees even into the middle of the term. I guess you don't have a kid, so you don't know.
you have no idea of the number of children he has undecided
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by butanep(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Akdams:

Are you a student and meeting up with your school fees, handouts, transport fare, upkeeping money or you just find keeping yourself continuing in your education challenging.

Or

Are you a parents with your kids in school and keeping up with financing their education a problem.

Or

you are a school owner your are being owed you school fees.

Hope has come.

GLC has just launched a product; just for you called - STUDENTS DELIGHT

GLC help you raise the money up to 30k per student/ individual in just 14 days.

That you have no finance or nobody to help you is no more an excuse to delay or reject your education or your children education.

We welcome students and schools coming as groups.

To enjoy this new package

contact the OP.
Whatsapp - 08087329004
Email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com