Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) (53995 Views)

Ladies And Selfies Palaver : Can't Ladies Do Without Selfies? / Marathon Palaver / Is this Right or Wrong? What Will You Do In Such A Case? (twitter Palaver) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by steveben7(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
For me I can't wait 4 d schools to resume as a marketer 4 a publishing firm av supplied books to schools and dey won't pay until dey resume on d 14th sept I avent being payed for last month so u can understand my wish for resumption thou stil a bachelor Lol

2 Likes

Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Obrigardo:
It's not too serious like that cartoon. Most schools collect school fees even into the middle of the term. I guess you don't have a kid, so you don't know.
Bros na joke na...!
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Kanbee: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even worse, makes jokes in poor taste, it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations". Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by vaca1: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
therealdeal10:
Hahaha
God will provide 4 all parents in Jesus Name
Amen
walahi a very big Amen.
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
honeygirl17:

Fine dear, I'm on my way back from sch
dats cool. "are u home now?
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Youngmolis: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Allah will provide?
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by ihedioramma: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
tall2ce:

but y wud sm1 tink lyk dis, even your reply no tally with the topic, how do u pass exams?
He did not pass
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Noloss(f): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
temitemi1:
No be moi moi to be a father nah grin
Na by force to be a father! grin grin
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by therealdeal10: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
E will provide all of dem as far as u r wit him smiley
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
okotv:
Lol. Just been greatful or is that wrong ?
lol....fine guy
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by okotv(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
soe:
lol....fine guy
hmm...fine ke
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by tdayof(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
therealdeal10:
Hahaha

Amen
Amen
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by mekybabe1: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
*ROTFL* grin grin grin grin. E reach to collapse o. These schools keep increasing fees without conscience grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Noloss(f): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
militarypie:
God will provide...
But please! give birth only to the number of children you can comfortably cater for. It is very traumatic to deny your children of basic and important needs.
Nobody dey use children borrow money for bank o!
Be wise!

God of all creation will not put on you
May God send speedy help to every household that is struggling financially right now. Amen

Hmmm, with d present economy, to cater for even 1 kid no be small work ooo. A situationw where u n ur wife work for state govt(Osun as a case sstudy), no promotion for past 4yrs, house rent, skool fees etc keep increasing, life expectancy in our nation don't help d matter either. What do one do in such situation?
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by wallbuilder(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
I am to pay abiut 500,000 for three kids, one in nursery 2 in primary.
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
wallbuilder:
I am to pay abiut 500,000 for three kids, one in nursery 2 in primary.

You are a man, you will make it.
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by activelyA(f): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
LMAyedun:
Ahmed Musa: Buhari forced me to appoint a Northern Captain for Eagles - Oliseh. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Na was for una imagination....
Very funny grin grin
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Redfruit(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
butanep:
Parents are really trying. It's not easy to be a man.

The man will pay school fees, pay house rents, furnish the house, provide clothing for both the woman and children, fuel the car and generator with pocket money. I never knew how difficult it is till I went for service. I was like even 19,800 couldn't carry me for the month. From there I started giving my parents the maximum respect.

To be a man is not "indomine ooo". It's really challenging. Later the women will be claiming 'gender equality' when some can't afford to shoulder the house responsibility for one week.

Shout out to all the responsible men(father) in the house.
.....Please stop saying that women can't do it. I lost my dad at the young age of 4yrs and am the last born in a family of 4. my mother with virtually no external support and through her very small retail business catered for us. Strange enough, we all went to private primary and secondary school. Paying minimum of 20k per term and are all graduates today, thanks to her lone efforts. I could still remember on one occassion when I was in ss1, my two senior siblings were in university already and my direct senior was preparing for waec, because of the much financial load, she could not pay my school fees and I was sent home inbetween the termly exams because I could not pay. We tried borrowing and she could not and she was totally banckrupt. So on one of those nights, I was alone with her in the house, my other siblings were in school. I heard sobs and I woke up and tried tracing where the sound was coming from, only to get to the veranda and met mum crying....I asked why she was crying and she said that she could not withstand the sight of me been at home while my mates are writing exam just because she could not afford my fees. I tried consoling her but she wont stop and we ended up crying together till morning. Early that morning, she took broom and rake and started going to sweep people's house and clean it up while I looked after her business. We realised the money in 3 days time and I went back to school though they were through with the exams when I came back. I promised myself never to disappoint her and thank God that today, I kept that promise together with my siblings. Mothers are diamonds, cherish them.

10 Likes

Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by FaskRolce: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
LOL PARENTS WILL SHIFT D BLAME TO BUHARI
And Buhari will shift it to Goodluck..... Goodluck to Aunty Patience, Patience to Amechi, Amechi to Wike, then to Buhari again. Cycle of life
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
okotv:
hmm...fine ke
judging from your fb pix o
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by rewescos(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
@ Obrigardo. If some schs acept part-paymnt, is it all sch ? Even If all schs acept part-paymnt as a gud parent, wil u b hapi whn child is bn sent home 4 fees drive?
Pls Almighty God, You are Jehova Jareah,provide 4 all parents 2 meet up with their responsibilities,
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by butanep(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Redfruit:

.....Please stop saying that women can't do it. I lost my dad at the young age of 4yrs and am the last born in a family of 4. my mother with virtually no external support and through her very small retail business catered for us. Strange enough, we all went to private primary and secondary school. Paying minimum of 20k per term and are all graduates today, thanks to her lone efforts. I could still remember on one occassion when I was in ss1, my two senior siblings were in university already and my direct senior was preparing for waec, because of the much financial load, she could not pay my school fees and I was sent home inbetween the termly exams because I could not pay. We tried borrowing and she could not and she was totally banckrupt. So on one of those nights, I was alone with her in the house, my other siblings were in school. I heard sobs and I woke up and tried tracing where the sound was coming from, only to get to the veranda and met mum crying....I asked why she was crying and she said that she could not withstand the sight of me been at home while my mates are writing exam just because she could not afford my fees. I tried consoling her but she wont stop and we ended up crying together till morning. Early that morning, she took broom and rake and started going to sweep people's house and clean it up while I looked after her business. We realised the money in 3 days time and I went back to school though they were through with the exams when I came back. I promised myself never to disappoint her and thank God that today, I kept that promise together with my siblings. Mothers are diamonds, cherish them.

I feel your pain bro but did you read my comments very well. I don't think so. Did you see the word "Some" in my statement?

Please read comments very well before narrating your ordeal for self pity. I never said all women, I only said some except you fall into the category of some.

If I should narrate what my mum did for us, you will know your case is learning, so get the message.
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Raymonbell(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by keffekul(f): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
smile.........my parent were already lukn and smilling witout resuming self...i don dey scared dem
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by chimoskyg(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Life is not just fair to some especially the poor.
Wish I can do it all in Ruggedman voice angry

Amma stop every suffering
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by raphiemore(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lord protect me from broke ness
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by mignone(f): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Obrigardo:
It's not too serious like that cartoon. Most schools collect school fees even into the middle of the term. I guess you don't have a kid, so you don't know.

bt can d expenses of books, school sandals, socks, uniforms, bags, food flasks/water bottles among other items also wait till middle of d term? moreso, many private schools' management are now stricter with payment of school fees. half-payment @ least
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by TheDauraMallam: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
therealdeal10:
Hahaha

Amen

I'm an atheist.

But sometimes, we all need hope. It's really hard.

Your comment is beautiful.
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by therealdeal10: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ok

Yeah cuz it's hope dat keeps us going evn wen tyms r tough. Gudluck at wateva u do

Tnx
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by GodblessNig247(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
therealdeal10:
Hahaha

Amen

AMEN AND AMEN grin
Re: Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chosen1984:
Its September, the month of SCHOOL FEES!! Share your experiences

Couple of people I barely "know" have texted me their full account numbers to see if I can help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents / When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) / One Thing Every Lady Must Stop In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.