Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

VSO-ICS Phone Interview Invite... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VSO-ICS Phone Interview Invite... (2358 Views)

How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria / Seven Simple Tips To Guide You Through A Phone Interview / 9 Things To Know Before A Phone Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VSO-ICS Phone Interview Invite... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hello,

Please I got a phone interview notification from VSO-ICS and I don't know what to expect...

This is my first interview ever please I need clues...

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VSO-ICS Phone Interview Invite... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
invite or notification...
Re: VSO-ICS Phone Interview Invite... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dharniel:
invite or notification...

Sorry, notification... embarassed
Re: VSO-ICS Phone Interview Invite... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
From the experience I have had with phone interviews, I advise you read up and make your jottings about the company: their business, products/services and client. 2. At the scheduled interview time make sure you are in a cool quite place. 3... Kindly google how to prepare for a phone interview. You are sure to get informative tips from varied sources. Wish you the job dear.

1 Like

Re: VSO-ICS Phone Interview Invite... by ballie: 12:02am On Sep 24, 2015
keppyy:
Hello,

Please I got a phone interview notification from VSO-ICS and I don't know what to expect...

This is my first interview ever please I need clues...

Thank you

I got d msg for d interview as well but don't knw much about it...pls send me a mail on coolballie@yahoo.com If u can.will like t
o meet u.
Re: VSO-ICS Phone Interview Invite... by mickey45: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
keppyy:

The VSO-ICS I know is an overseas Volunteer organisation not a profit based outfit.
Did you register for volunteering? If yes, then expect them to ask you personal questions et. al just to gauge your suitability for available roles
Google might your best bet here
Re: VSO-ICS Phone Interview Invite... by mickey45: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
keppyy:

The VSO-ICS I know is an overseas Volunteer organisation not a profit based outfit.
Did you register for volunteering? If yes, then expect them to ask you personal questions et. al just to gauge your suitability for available roles

NB: like most interviews, try to keep your cool duringthe entire process.
Don't sound like they're doing you a favour, rather talk like you who what contributions you're offering humanity by making such a move.
The monthly stipend (as I heard) floors what some 9-7 jobbers here get monthly. Couple that with the connections, the broadened mindset and other benefits that come with it. Who knows, it might be the miracle you've been praying for.

So remember; keep your cool during the interview, speak your life's vision/hobbies that tallies with the organisations'

Do mention me when the testimony arrives

1 Like

Re: VSO-ICS Phone Interview Invite... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
mickey45:

NB: like most interviews, try to keep your cool duringthe entire process.
Don't sound like they're doing you a favour, rather talk like you who what contributions you're offering humanity by making such a move.
The monthly stipend (as I heard) floors what some 9-7 jobbers here get monthly. Couple that with the connections, the broadened mindset and other benefits that come with it. Who knows, it might be the miracle you've been praying for.

So remember; keep your cool during the interview, speak your life's vision/hobbies that tallies with the organisations'

Do mention me when the testimony arrives

I could not make it...they are in camp now.

Thank you.
Re: VSO-ICS Phone Interview Invite... by mickey45: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
keppyy:

Thank you.

Ok....
You can put in for it again for the next intake. But I'm sure you won't have to.
You'd be too busy birthing your dreams and saving humanity with them
Re: VSO-ICS Phone Interview Invite... by mickey45: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2015
keppyy:

Thank you.
You're welcome. How're you doing now?
Re: VSO-ICS Phone Interview Invite... by mickey45: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2015
keppyy:

Thank you.
You're welcome. How're you doing now?
Re: VSO-ICS Phone Interview Invite... by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 11, 2015
mickey45:

You're welcome.
How're you doing now?

I'm okayyyy.....still looking out for something..

(1) (Reply)

Awkward Job Interview Question:what Is The Best Answer For This / Fan Milk Job / How A Fresh Graduate Can Apply For A Job That requires Previous Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.