Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Corrupt Connivance Between Fuel Sellers And Phcn In My Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Corrupt Connivance Between Fuel Sellers And Phcn In My Area (1005 Views)

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? / Ekiti Oba Protests Against PHCN In Benin (See Photos) / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Corrupt Connivance Between Fuel Sellers And Phcn In My Area by odimbannamdi(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
I deeply appreciate the reformation in the power sector (dont really know who to ascribe this appreciation to - GEJ or PMB?)
Of recent, there have been a tremendous increase in the availability of power supply.
However, i have noticed a trend in this power supply that points to the possibility of a corrupt connivance between Fuel sellers (particularly black market sellers) and PHCN officials in my neighbourhood.
This is the trend:
They supply light almost throughout the day, once dusk approaches, say 6-7pm, they cease power and expect us to go buy fuel. Then once it clocks 11pm-12am, they supply the light again and it stays till dawn.
Everybody screams about corruption, but i bet you that the corruption going on at the lower echelon is even worse than than that at the upper echelon because it is a case of dog eating dog.
Is this the same situation in your neighbourhood??
Re: The Corrupt Connivance Between Fuel Sellers And Phcn In My Area by dabigwalls: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yes

1 Like

Re: The Corrupt Connivance Between Fuel Sellers And Phcn In My Area by yanabasee(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
What has Buhari really done in his 100days in the office as the president?
Buhari is a scam... In as much as I love the fact that he uses his body language to spread signals across the country by influencing the already led foundations in federal parastatals to remain functional and workable .... I'd say his body language magic really works for him...
Counting most of his achievements will drag down to GEJ lay off foundation!... And upon that... Buhari hasn't done anything yet other than foreign visits and all what not!
Re: The Corrupt Connivance Between Fuel Sellers And Phcn In My Area by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
similar...
Re: The Corrupt Connivance Between Fuel Sellers And Phcn In My Area by libertyfather(m): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
yanabasee:
Buhari is a scam... In as much as I love the fact that he uses his body language to spread signals across the country by influencing the already led foundations in federal parastatals to remain functional and workable .... I'd say his body language magic really works for him...
Counting most of his achievements will drag down to GEJ lay off foundation!... And upon that... Buhari hasn't done anything yet other than foreign visits and all what not!

Stop talking nonsense
Re: The Corrupt Connivance Between Fuel Sellers And Phcn In My Area by stevecantrell: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
yanabasee:

Leave out those stale sentiments. If PMB is a scam what do we call GEJ ? A hero right ? Nigeria needs to move foward. Please.

1 Like

Re: The Corrupt Connivance Between Fuel Sellers And Phcn In My Area by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:28am On Sep 06, 2015
odimbannamdi:
I deeply appreciate the reformation in the power
sector (dont really know who to ascribe this
appreciation to - GEJ or PMB?)

Of recent, there have been a tremendous increase
in the availability of power supply.

However, i have noticed a trend in this power
supply that points to the possibility of a corrupt
connivance between Fuel sellers (particularly black
market sellers) and PHCN officials in my
neighbourhood.

This is the trend:

They supply light almost throughout the day, once
dusk approaches, say 6-7pm, they cease power
and expect us to go buy fuel. Then once it clocks
11pm-12am, they supply the light again and it
stays till dawn.

Everybody screams about corruption, but i bet you
that the corruption going on at the lower echelon
is even worse than than that at the upper echelon
because it is a case of dog eating dog.

You failed to tell us where you stay
Re: The Corrupt Connivance Between Fuel Sellers And Phcn In My Area by yanabasee(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2015
stevecantrell:

Leave out those stale sentiments. If PMB is a scam what do we call GEJ ? A hero right ? Nigeria needs to move foward. Please.
Call it what u want...But GEj remains the best democratic president and most humbled and passionate president we've ever had.

1 Like

Re: The Corrupt Connivance Between Fuel Sellers And Phcn In My Area by yanabasee(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2015
libertyfather:

Stop talking nonsense
Only fools see reasonable posts as nonsense....
Untill you grow up and study the country's political drive...only then will you understand what's actually at ur nose... But right now, I'd say you should GO AND SUCKLE ON A BREAST... Coz u're still a bairn!
Re: The Corrupt Connivance Between Fuel Sellers And Phcn In My Area by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2015
Oga buhari must here this ooooo.
Re: The Corrupt Connivance Between Fuel Sellers And Phcn In My Area by libertyfather(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2015
yanabasee:

Only fools see reasonable posts as nonsense....
Untill you is up and study the country's political drive...only then will you understand what's actually at ur nose... But right now, I'd say you should GO AND SUCKLE ON A BREAST... Coz u're still a bairn!

U see your life? will never stop talking nonsense....eddeeeooot!!!
Re: The Corrupt Connivance Between Fuel Sellers And Phcn In My Area by yanabasee(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2015
libertyfather:

U see my life? I will never stop talking nonsense....eddeeeooot like me grin !!!
I posted... "Until you grow up and study"...
And you quoted me wrongly... You're a fool.. Indeed grin
Re: The Corrupt Connivance Between Fuel Sellers And Phcn In My Area by otokx(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2015
odimbannamdi:
I deeply appreciate the reformation in the power
sector (dont really know who to ascribe this
appreciation to - GEJ or PMB?)

Of recent, there have been a tremendous increase
in the availability of power supply.

However, i have noticed a trend in this power
supply that points to the possibility of a corrupt
connivance between Fuel sellers (particularly black
market sellers) and PHCN officials in my
neighbourhood.

This is the trend:

They supply light almost throughout the day, once
dusk approaches, say 6-7pm, they cease power
and expect us to go buy fuel. Then once it clocks
11pm-12am, they supply the light again and it
stays till dawn.

Everybody screams about corruption, but i bet you
that the corruption going on at the lower echelon
is even worse than than that at the upper echelon
because it is a case of dog eating dog.

If we have this pattern in UNIPORT - UPTH axis, we shall forever thank God for Buhari and APC.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Secret Documents EXPOSED How Jonathan Diverted $3m Northeast Funds To Impeac / Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex / Armed Robber Nearly Beaten To Death In Ikeja [graphic Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.