Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Must Read:my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To F*uck Me Before Approvin Our Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read:my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To F*uck Me Before Approvin Our Marriage (631 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read:my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To F*uck Me Before Approvin Our Marriage by gistparrot: 1:22am On Sep 06, 2015
Please help me out. I am like between the devil and the deep blue sea. My name is Elinna, I would want my surname to remain anonymous for obvious reason. I am from Plateau State. Still in my mid 20s
I have been dating this guy for five years now and I would love to spend the rest of my life with him. He’s my kind of guy. Aside his handsomeness, he’s godly and sincere.
I just returned to the country from Ukraine where I went to complete my masters programme on ICT.
Last month, my man took me to his family house for the first time to introduce me officially to his parents and other family members as his wife-to-be.
Continue to read
His people were happy to see me, especially the mother. The few days I spent there, I noticed she was the kind of woman every girl would want to have as mother in-law. She’s friendly and a disciplinarian to the core.
However, the husband (my father in-law to be) is the opposite. He doesn’t laugh and he is very economical with his words.

READ MORE-->>> http://www.mokgist.com/must-read-my-fiances-dad-says-he-wants-to-Bleep-me-before-approving-our-marriage/

Re: Must Read:my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To F*uck Me Before Approvin Our Marriage by donholy28(m): 1:25am On Sep 06, 2015
awww story for d gods

(1) (Reply)

The Game Indicts Ex Chris Brown’s Friend Of His Car Vandalization-pics / Liam Payne Of One Direction Named Sexiest Man Of The Year By Attitude Magazine / ''stop Carrying Rams On Okada''; FRSC Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.