Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming (68393 Views)

Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef / Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by femi4: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Nice boob*winks*
Don't be jealous......appreciate the little you have
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by encrypt(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2015
Its a pool!!!! Darn it not the National stadium y'all should consider minding your beeswax angry
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Skipo212(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2015
pretydiva:
Wat should I do wit her boobs undecided

Eat them if you can okay
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by jstriker442(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2015
Activa:

This argument is common but lame. Or the argument that says 'if her husband is not complaining, why should you complain?'.

How you dress in public matters not just to you but to other members of the society as well.

Ever heard of indecent exposure?
indecent exposure in a pool ?? What do u except her 2 wear. Wrapper abi.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2015
Did I talk about jealous here?y can't u read and understand before u will comment on someone's post smhewwww
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by MadCow1: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2015
ulysses:
WTF!!! Can't find notin derr....Tot shz married?

AND THEN?
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by OyinMIXmola(f): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2015
Na she gat am nt mine so gat ntn to say,moreso wat d heck is wrng gangan in er dressin oooo!shebi na swimmin suit?wat of doz dat wear bikini...me I can rock it ooooooooo cuz av rocked more dan dat nd my bae is nt complaining since I rock it in hz prescence,lobatan
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by charlesbailey(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2015
ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO MAKE ME SAY SILLY THINGS AGAIN??...
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2015
pretydiva:

I wonder, the rate of desperation among our girls is alarming. angry
She no get breast sef na push up bra she use to support are dilapidated breast. angry

Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by themanderon: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2015
some Nigerians are really going over their heads in their mad quest to be like the whites, come on I thought this lady is married and has kids? what else does she hope to achieve by displaying her goods? what a total lack of respect for herself and her family.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by noblegrex: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
A very small boobs packed in an area is called what. A;island. B; sea C;lake D;mountain
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
she wasnt wet, and she stood and took a pic. please stop giving us wrong news abeg una
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by fatjo(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
a very old pic...nice boovs doh
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Spybradd: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
like play like play,butterfly go soon enter bush...jeff hefner will soon have a new student...
grin
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Splendidee(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
pretydiva:
even her boo gat a boo
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by draspi: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
click here to read more https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=834758209976414&id=297737717011802&set=ms.c.eJw9z8kVxCAMA9CO5nnDS~%3B~_NTWJFHD8yMrRHnRqdqYzwX8OWGa4y18iNPsiTbneZKqFn5~%3B3ALbp5Fu3wzePte07oRG40~_ozzz~_adV9qRX5~_1Dl0w~_3W2P5ibIA96~%3ByeVNN7D~%3B7ehT9CXhv3y7U~_L977lyT~%3BPQEhX.bps.a.834757913309777.1073741890.297737717011802&source=48
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
ireneidiva:

Do they dress decently when swimming? Are you okay?

You're a nimcompoop!

Read well before opening your big mouth like a gate.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
jstriker442:
indecent exposure in a pool ?? What do u except her 2 wear. Wrapper abi.

You have no sense.

You must be utterly sensenless not to see the sequence and context of what I wrote.

Idiota!
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Odani:

Pls go and play with sand u fagot, concentrate on how u will help grow the economy, how does her boobs concern u am sure if i go to ur house now ur sisters are not any better

You're a God forsaken vomit from the bowels of hell.

I was referring to another poster and you brought your dirty mouth and dirtier brain.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by zynzyn(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
miney:
Kaffy, do you really need to “push up” those boobs even while in the pool?

http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/b00bis-alert-dance-queen-kaffy-display.html

Today's women generally measure their worth by sex appeal. Smhhh!!
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by DoubleDee4U(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Very funny. This na boobs?
Abeg close that thing.
Guys pls say something better...
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by ireneidiva(f): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Activa:

You're a nimcompoop!

Read well before opening your big mouth like a gate.
Illiterate, what on earth is 'nimcompoop' ? Please stop typing to avoid embarrassing yourself.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by SPG4U(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Activa:

If I come across any nonsense you write, I shall debunk it.
well u can keep stalking me.....cos i will always be ahead of u
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
ireneidiva:

Illiterate, what on earth is 'nimcompoop' ? Please stop typing to avoid embarrassing yourself.

You obviously don't know the meaning of an illiterate. Blockhead!

Get lost!
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
SPG4U:
well u can keep stalking me.....cos i will always be ahead of u

Who is interested in keeping up with your tasteless and miserable posts. So idiotic.

Go jump into a river!
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by ireneidiva(f): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Activa:

You obviously don't know the meaning of an illiterate. Blockhead!

Get lost!
Check your 'nimcompoop' spelling! Then you'll know why you are an illiterate. Bye!
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by darediamond(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Eeeh, see anti Chinyere Nwabogo! grin
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nicepoker(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
pretydiva:
compare with yours
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by eekonwei: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
so make I start to dance because of her expired boobs, I bed make una write something reasonable
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
fabiano09:
All this jezebelness is annoying,what happened to ye O africa?!
Bush man... because you don't know that before westernisation and arabisation of Africa, women went around with their breast unclad... And still you won't hear of rape because the penalty for that was grave. Now that the west has given you religion, you want to prove you more holy than the pope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit On Instagram Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello / Nengi Poses With Her Backside And Range Rover SUV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.