Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,748 members, 7,837,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming (68389 Views)

Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef / Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by FRANKOXY(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
WAIT TILL YOU SEE MY BABE'S OWN wink
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
ireneidiva:

Check your 'nimcompoop' spelling! Then you'll know why you are an illiterate. Bye!

Brainless oaf fixated on typos. Free yourself! You're encaged. Idiota!
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by ireneidiva(f): 4:43am On Sep 08, 2015
Activa:

Brainless oaf fixated on typos. Free yourself! You're encaged. Idiota!
Its not a typo. You are clearly the brainless person. See how insults are freely leaving you. Smh. You think that's the best way to express yourself. Anyway,that is the only thing in your empty head. Now, we are done! Learn how to respect women from henceforth. Bye
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 08, 2015
ireneidiva:

Its not a typo. You are clearly the brainless person. See how insults are freely leaving you. Smh. You think that's the best way to express yourself. Anyway,that is the only thing in your empty head. Now, we are done! Learn how to respect women from henceforth. Bye

Where is the woman?

You started the insult. Didn't you? You expected me to run away or fold my arms? Nah!
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:35am On Sep 08, 2015
Spybradd:
like play like play,butterfly go soon enter bush...jeff hefner will soon have a new student...
grin

Hugh?
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by SPG4U(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2015
Activa:

Who is interested in keeping up with your tasteless and miserable posts. So idiotic.

Go jump into a river!
lol see who is talking ooo u are now changing ur words right
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by ireneidiva(f): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Activa:

Where is the woman?

You started the insult. Didn't you? You expected me to run away or fold my arms? Nah!
Quote my insult.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2015
ireneidiva:

Quote my insult.

ireneidiva:

Do they dress decently when swimming? Are you okay?
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by jstriker442(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2015
Activa:

You have no sense.

You must be utterly sensenless not to see the sequence and context of what I wrote.

Idiota!
this is why nigerians like you get banned from foreign forums. Very immature u cant sustain a simple arguement with out prejudice, cursing and fallacies. Grow up dude, this is the 21st century. Stop living and thinking like a nigga (B.S)
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2015
jstriker442:
this is why nigerians like you get banned from foreign forums. Very immature u cant sustain a simple arguement with out prejudice, cursing and fallacies. Grow up dude, this is the 21st century. Stop living and thinking like a nigga (B.S)

I gave you what you asked for and deserved. I don't suffer fools gladly.

Mr Foreign Forum, did you talk to me in a respectful manner? Do it again and I'll give you an unkind whack on that ill-mannered head of yours.

Mr Argument, did you approach the argument like someone schooled in logic? You turned it upside down and meted out veiled insult. I only unveiled it. I take no prisoners.

Now, get lost!
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2015
jstriker442:

Mr Foreign Forum, did you talk to me in a respectful manner. Do it again and I'll give you an unkind whack on that ill-mannered head of yours.

Mr Argument, did you approach the argument like someone schooled in logic. You turned it upside down and meted out veiled insult. I only unveiled it. I take no prisoners.

Now, get lost!
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by ireneidiva(f): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2015
Activa:

That was a question.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2015
ireneidiva:

That was a question.

And I gave you the answer to the rude question which was unwarranted and out of context.

Anything bad in that?

NB: if someone if sick or unwell, you can ask 'are you okay', otherwise it is rude. In the manner you used it, you were asking if I had a problem or sick in the head.

Moreover, what I wrote was not about dressing at the pool.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by jstriker442(m): 4:35am On Sep 09, 2015
Activa:

Mr Foreign Forum, did you talk to me in a respectful manner. Do it again and I'll give you an unkind whack on that ill-mannered head of yours.

Mr Argument, did you approach the argument like someone schooled in logic. You turned it upside down and meted out veiled insult. I only unveiled it. I take no prisoners.

Now, get lost!
this one is nt just a nigga, he is a dumb black ass nigga who lacks manners. Very typical.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 09, 2015
jstriker442:
this one is nt just a nigga, he is a dumb black ass nigga who lacks manners. Very typical.

You lack the brains to respond to all the issues I raised.

Again, get lost.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by kingsley2020: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2015
Congratulations to those that bought my yesterday's games and won 46,790 Have created 2 whatsapp group where everybody joins and the daily games will be sent there with ease for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D Serious Minded People. My watsapp Number Is: 080 82 98 0818 or +23480 82 9808 18 Join the whatsapp winning teams 250 odds available for today's game All fixed matches

Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by jstriker442(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2015
Activa:

You lack the brains to respond to all the issues I raised.

Again, get lost.
respond to what actually ?? Seems u too busy cursing to even read what u typing. I knw the kind of people i insult, nt some dude who is nt worth my spit.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
jstriker442:
respond to what actually ?? Seems u too busy cursing to even read what u typing. I knw the kind of people i insult, nt some dude who is nt worth my spit.

Your diseased spit you mean?

Continue to delude yourself.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by jstriker442(m): 6:30am On Sep 10, 2015
Activa:

Your diseased spit you mean?

Continue to delude yourself.
So a spit even diseased could be worth more than you ??
Continue to make words of your nature.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 10, 2015
jstriker442:
So a spit even diseased could be worth more than you ??
Continue to make words of your nature.

You're not smart. Now you've agreed you're diseased. A fact that has been running through your posts.

You rudely entered a conversation that didn't concern you and which you didn't understand, and got your nose bloodied. Now you're weeping. Oaf!
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by jstriker442(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2015
Activa:

You're not smart. Now you've agreed you're diseased. A fact that has been running through your posts.

You rudely entered a conversation that didn't concern you and which you didn't understand, and got your nose bloodied. Now you're weeping. Oaf!
you dnt hav qualities of a smart person wich includes understanding and proper use of d english lang. Seems u wer nt properly schooled. Lyk i said, a clear example of a NIGGA. Always looks to vindicate himself even by making fallacious arguments, using big words and cursing. A conversation i was nt invited to on a public forum ??

Bro, u hav a lot of self esteem issues nd u tink d only way to blow off is to hide ur face, use ur thumbs then spill thrash.

U need a therapist
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
jstriker442:
you dnt hav qualities of a smart person wich includes understanding and proper use of d english lang. Seems u wer nt properly schooled. Lyk i said, a clear example of a NIGGA. Always looks to vindicate himself even by making fallacious arguments, using big words and cursing. A conversation i was nt invited to on a public forum ??

Bro, u hav a lot of self esteem issues nd u tink d only way to blow off is to hide ur face, use ur thumbs then spill thrash.

U need a therapist

Deluded idiota! You're writing meaningless things.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by jstriker442(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
Activa:

Deluded idiota! You're writing meaningless things.
meaningless ??
U can't understand because i wrote 'em in plain english.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
jstriker442:
meaningless ??

U can't understand because i wrote 'em in plain english.

The plain English is as empty as your skull.
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by toochukwupeter(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
How dat one take put garri for my table?gerout
Re: Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming by jstriker442(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Activa:

The plain English is as empty as your skull.
jst read wat u wrote over again.

U are tired of the joke buh u sti want the last laugh. I knw ur type

Ts alrite jst quote me nd i'd nt reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello / Tiwa Savage's Outfit On Instagram Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.