Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) (1730 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Stop Plateau Killings, Property Destruction / Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong / 2 Suicide Bombers Strike Moroua In Cameroon - Warning: Very Disturbing Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2015
what is the government doing to stop this killing?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1002011703199005&id=100001705550414&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6191328394942270313%3Amf_story_key.-5940812053422851224%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by ladyF(f): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2015
Oh my... shocked
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by MISSNORA(f): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2015
Oooops
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by kossyablaze(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2015
Jezz

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by HomoSapiien: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Hausa fulani - Barbaric animals

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2015
poor kids

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2015
Things are changing
Nigga you better fantasize
I'm only concerned about me and mine in these times
The world is a ghetto where peace is not a part of it
We all goin' need God if we plan to get out of this
Niggas spending too much time hating on each other
Niggas buyin' guns
Load em up
Aim at each other
And the victim is you and me
The secret is true indeed
The good die
Mostly over bullsh1t
Repeatedly
Deep in me there's a part that wants nothing but love
But the rest of me knows war is what's waiting for us
So I stays ready
Keep my pay heavy and boss up
Stack my funds and my guns
Never rely on luck
Asking God to point out the YORUBA imposters
Never let no weapon formed against me prosper
Cause they'll never be peace
So don't rely on it
Soldiers die for
And in the ghetto, they trying for it
PHUCK PEACE
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Antoinne: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2015
Gawd! Can we be absolutely sure this is from plateau? Where is your source?
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2015
Antoinne:
Gawd! Can we be absolutely sure this is from plateau? Where is your source?

Phuck off!

Yoruba Frog

BishopMagic:
Any of you who had the privilege of a descent secondary school education will understand the "frog in water" theory.

The Frog in water theory stems from the lab experiments done in biological classes to show how cold blooded reptiles depend on their surroundings for warmth.

It basically involves two stages;

The first stage involves putting the frog in a beaker of hot water. Naturally the frog jumps out of the beaker due to the hot temperatures.

The second stage involves placing the frog in a beaker of cold water and slowly heating it up on a Bunsen burner. Remarkably the frog just sits there oblivious of what is going on. It will continue in this state of oblivion until it dies from the steaming water.

Now, when we apply this frog in water theory in our political landscape I see only parallels with the SW political class and general populace who never see beyond their noses.

It usually takes sweeping and drastic changes for the SW electorate to react just like the frog when placed in hot water but the SW is usually oblivious to slow and latent changes.

For how can we reconcile how the SW will suddenly again root for Buhari after 3 decades? The last time Buhari arrived on the political scene, he was supported heavily in the SW because at that time Shagari's govt was so vilified by the SW press that any "change" no matter how undemocratic or unconstitutional was welcomed.

Fast forward to present day and we can see how a well oiled propaganda machinery steered the SW voting block back to buhari.

They were made to believe that Buhari has since repented (this is the cold water stage) and can not act despotically in a democratic setting.

But since Buhari was sworn in he has never even bothered to tour the SW and show his gratitude for the enormous and crucial support they lent him. It is obvious that the SW press and media consultants were able to re-brand an old duara goat like Buhari to appear as a docile sheep.

Now that Buhari is slowly showing the SW that a despot at 40 is a despot for life they still cling stubbornly to the change rhetoric and Buhari's mythical puritan disposition.

The SW may never know they have entered one chance just like our frog sitting in the beaker of lukewarm water.

[img]http://sallyember.files./2014/02/frog-heat-beaker.jpg[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2015
Any fool that comes here screaming one Nijeriya may this be your portion

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by oliverjiad(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2015
Can't comment,my eyes rolling out heavy waters,my heart is full of hanger for bad heart that did this,may the Lord punish them for this
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by xreal: 11:24am On Sep 06, 2015
Children?

Maybe some people are trying to wipe away a certain tribe's generation.

GOD save us.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2015
Daily Reminder that Buhari is a life time grand patron of the Miyetti Allah's Cattle Breeders' Association!

una try well well

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2015
xreal:
Children?

Maybe some people are trying to wipe away a certain tribe's generation.

GOD save us.

Good morning

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2015
“The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate
of our great grandfather Uthman Dan Fodio. We
must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must
use the minorities in the North as willing tools and
the South as a conquered territory and never allow
them to rule over us and never allow them to have
control over their future”.

- Sir Ahmadu Bello (1960)

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 06, 2015
People are wicked ooo

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by bonechamberlain(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
very disastrous and appalling these same people voted buhari, the chief navigator of Fulani criminals. they better go the ombaste way, unless the get wiped out .
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by mekadinho(f): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
One Naijeria indeed...
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by WilyWily: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Is dat dead body of Middle Belters?, Ooooooooooohaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaa
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Udmaster(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Ghost01(m): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gawd! And the government isn't even talking about it.

This country, as it is today, isn't worth a life o, eziokwu!
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Kingspin(m): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
The federal govt is busy fighting for nonsense that look like them. People are killed daily all becos of their religion, language and tribe yet some one will open his goat mind to inform me that things are changing, things have change, change by_foot. To hail with one Nigeria and their cow fellowers.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by IGBOPRINCE: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
The zoo is full of animals, they must be divided frm humans.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Orjioorji(f): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
thank God Gowon is alive seeing the nemesis on his people, our useless president won't send soldiers or police to Jos, he is busy searching for arms in akwa ibom government and uwazurike house. and secretly arming his Hausa brothers, very soon we will stop this madness .
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by SOUNDKING: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Orjioorji:
thank God Gowon is alive seeing the nemesis on his people, our useless president won't send soldiers or police to Jos, he is busy searching for arms in akwa ibom government and uwazurike house. and secretly arming his Hausa brothers, very soon we will stop this madness .
u took those words from my heart,,,,my brother i thank Chukwu Abiama,that flat headed mpama that calls himself "Yabuku Wagon",(according to Oko-Oko Ndem of radio Biafra), is very much alive and he is not blind to withness the massacre of his people,,,,,,,this is just the Begining.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by wordcat(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
All I want is to hear from Yakubo Gowon simple
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Plateau Killings(viewer Discretion Is Advised) by theDEVILisHERE: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
finniblinks:
what is the government doing to stop this killing?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1002011703199005&id=100001705550414&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6191328394942270313%3Amf_story_key.-5940812053422851224%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As

The people of Plateau as well as the entire middlebelt who are not of the muhamedian faith need to first understand what they are experiencing and what is also install for them to experience
It is one thing to be confused on what is right to do and end up doing what is wrong
It is another thing to know what is actually right but deliberately decide to do what is wrong, in this case the repacussions are very sivere
The people of the middlebelt region are mostly of the christain faith
As christains they understand that it's a punishable offence to kill an innocent person who has done nothing wrong against you
With such understanding they still allowed themselves to be coased into killing not 1, not 2, not even 100 or 100s, not 1000 or 1000s, but 10s of thousands of innocent men, women and children from the eastern extraction of their country who did nothing absolutely wrong against them
Killings and massacres where carried out in jos, makurdi as well as other cities and towns in the region against their fellow country men for no justifiable reason
Not a person or group of persons could protest against such evil act
Furthermore their son yakubu gowon who was in charge of the country did nothing to stop this wrong act but rather chose to wage an unjust war against this set of countrymen when they chose to take their destiny in their own hands in other to survive
In doing this he (gowon) as well as his collerborators from western and northern part of the decided with the consent of their foreign superiors to block and prevent aid and food from get to these people with the aim of starving as much people as possible
They as well as the rest of country watched as mostly women and children (emphasis on children) couldn't eat for days, weeks and months
They saw them as they kept shrinking and shrinking till they droped dead in the streets, by the roads, in their homes, in the hospitals and relieve centres, in the bushes as well as other places of human activity
About over 3 million of these people died mostly in this grussome process (starvation)
Over 3 million !!! (Count 1,2,..10,...100,...500, ..1000,....100,000, ....1,000,000,...3,000,000+) souls unjustly wasted
There was no geniue remorse, repentance or restitution done when the whole ordeal was over but rather properties belonging to these said people (the victims) where seized and confiscated
Every action has a reaction to it
The reaction could be atimes more in measure than the already initiated action
The damage has been done already
The people of the middlebelt can salvage what is left of the damaged situation by taking the path of reconsiliation
The path to reconsiliation starts with first knowing that you have done wrong and being geniuely remorseful about it
True repentance, restitution and seeking forgiveness from the people you have wronged will then pave the way for reconsiliation
The full measure of the repercussions for your wrong doing will come except this is done
Nature has its way of correcting such wrong situations
Today it could be herdmen, tommorrow it could be disease, the day after it could be some form of natural disaster
You either correct your wrong or nature will correct it for you
This applies to others also involved in the wrong situation that occured in 1966-1970

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Wild Animals (biafrans) & Zoo Animals (nigerians) / Foolish Is Not Igbo - Chief Of Army Staff , Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall / Even The Blind Can See The Difference (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.