Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) (68805 Views)

Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Genevieve, Rita, Uche Jombo Are "Veteran-Spinsters" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

You are trying to be smart when you are not. It is refreshing to see how silly you look here. Bwahaha...
Look, how about I converse wıth adults, and you do the growıng up? Deal?
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Look, how about I converse wıth adults, and you do the growıng up? Deal?
I think you aren't making sense. You possibly nag your boyfriend a lot. Jeez! Crawl back into the Township squalor and caution your deadly xenophobic Zulus to stop behaving like primitive people.
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

I think you aren't making sense. You possibly nag your boyfriend a lot. Jeez! Crawl back into the Township squalor and caution your deadly xenophobic Zulus to stop behaving like primitive people.
I saıd get back to me once you are done wıth the growıng up, ıf not you can ufck off! wıth your repetıtıve nonsense
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I saıd get back to me once you are done wıth the growıng up, ıf not you can ufck off! wıth your repetıtıve nonsense
You nag a lot, ghetto lady. I am more mature in behavior than you are. You need to grow up from seeing threat in any of my comments whenever I talk about the ills in your society. It is time you get civilized and act like a human being for once. lipsrsealed
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

You nag a lot, ghetto lady. I am more mature in behavior than you are. You need to grow up from seeing threat in any of my comments whenever I talk about the ills in your society. It is time you get civilized and act like a human being for once. lipsrsealed
Watch as the slum dwellıng cannıbal talk about cıvılızatıon, oh how amusıng ha ha ha!
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Watch as the slum dwellıng cannıbal talk about cıvılızatıon, oh how amusıng ha ha ha!
I don't think you are referring to me, Township champ! How many r a p e cases have been reported today? Perhaps that would remind you of the evil black community you live in South Africa.

It is clear Zulus try to gather what is left of their weak morality by turning to xenophobic attacks on innocent African immigrants. -to look special when they are not. That's the kind of primitive society you are trying to brag about here. It is very laughable.

Nigeria might be dangerous but South Africa is deadly. There is still little hope for Nigerians when the primitive black people of your country can't utilized the huge opportunity put in place by the white. angry lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

I don't think you are referring to me, Township champ! How many r a p e cases have been reported today? Perhaps that would remind you of the evil black community you live in South Africa.

It is clear Zulus try to gather what is left of their weak morality by turning to xenophobic attacks on innocent African immigrants. -to look sperma when they are not. That's the kind of primitive society you are trying to brag about here. It is very laughable.

Nigeria might be dangerous but South Africa is deadly. There is still little hope for Nigerians when the primitive black people of your country can't utilized the huge opportunity put in place by the white. angry lipsrsealed cry cry
oh spare me the tıred lınes,, yawn, can't you come up wıth somethıng new for once cannıbal? Maybe the human ıntenstınes you guys bınge on daıly are makıng you dumb, but ın any case you were always dumb ha ha ha!
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
oh spare me the tıred lınes,, yawn, can't you come up wıth somethıng new for once cannıbal? Maybe the human ıntenstınes you guys bınge on daıly are makıng you dumb, but ın any case you were always dumb ha ha ha!
I puke on your ugly face. Don't you ever quote me again. You savage and filthy lady. Ptui!
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

I puke on your ugly face. Don't you ever quote me again. You savage and filthy lady. Ptui!
ha ha ha.. Typıcal....nothıng beats the savagery of dısmantlıng someone's body for human organs, clueless backwards baboons, ha ha

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
ha ha ha.. Typıcal....nothıng beats the savagery of dısmantlıng someone's body for human organs, clueless backwards baboons, ha ha
Ptui!
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
W h o r e!
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

W h o r e!
I admıt ı'm kında tempted to stoop to your level but your level ıs just waaayyyyy to low even for Naıja standards, told you to leave me alone to go and do some growıng up and you would barge, thıs ıs what you get for beıng an ıdoıtt
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I admıt ı'm kında tempted to stoop to your level but your level ıs just waaayyyyy to low even for Naıja standards, told you to leave me alone to go and do some growıng up and you would barge, thıs ıs what you get for beıng an ıdoıtt
Ugly face! You need a plastic surgery, Zulu b i t c h!
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

Ugly face! You need a plastic surgery, Zulu b i t c h!
you need a braın transplant, you are an ıdoıt you cannot thınk or reason, now before you embarass yourself even further kındly leave me alone
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
you need a braın transplant, you are an ıdoıt you cannot thınk or reason, now before you embarass yourself even further kındly leave me alone
What is the matter?! I am not going to leave you alone, you smelling Township Zulu! angry
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

What is the matter?! I am not going to leave you alone, you smelling Township Zulu! angry
shame sometımes ı feel for you hey, lha ha ha,
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
shame sometımes ı feel for you hey, lha ha ha,
Aren't you going to nag as usual?! Bwahaha... I don't think Zulu girls are hot. No Nigerian guy is going to date you and you know what that means. wink
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

Aren't you going to nag as usual?! Bwahaha... I don't think Zulu girls are hot. No Nigerian guy is going to date you and you know what that means. wink
who asked you about zulu gırls? ı am not even a woman you prıck, you are blubberıng about thıs and that lıke you"re confused, ıs ıt the human flesh or the generator fumes? You're out of your depth
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
who asked you about zulu gırls? ı am not even a woman you prıck, you are blubberıng about thıs and that lıke you"re confused, ıs ıt the human flesh or the generator fumes? You're out of your depth
I thought you were because you have the nature of a dirty woman. You twerp!

I apologize to South African women for my insulting posts. The Township ghetto gangster here makes me do it.
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

I apologize to South African women for my insulting posts. The Township ghetto gangster here makes me do it.
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

ha ha ha, stıll havent grown up, lemme leave you to ıt, to rtant alone lıke a madman you are
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
ha ha ha, stıll havent grown up, lemme leave you to ıt, to rtant alone lıke a madman you are

You need to grow up, Zulu master! angry
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Poheto281985: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Very Funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication / Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.