Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. (13797 Views)

Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by shaddi(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
I was so full of hope waiting for the tecno c8, it was so hyped that I can even see it in my dreams using the best camera phone in the world that is far better than the Samsung Galaxy s6 camera, it was finally released after 3 weeks of waiting and I got it at callus Miller in portharcourt, I got home inboxed it and when I tested the camera it was just a floop, the screen pixels are very low that you can see boxes in the screen, so tell me how can you get the best out of the camera angry.... The battery is even worst cos you can't get upto 8hours battery juice.....

NB: Am not a very good writer and This is not a hate thread... Am just expressing what I feel about the phone.... THANK YOU
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Lordaweezy: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thank you for the honest reviewâś”

you should have know though that it was a publicity stunt

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by killzone(m): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
sorry ooo but i knew the device would be a flop . comparing the camera to iPhone 6 smh.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by lukmoore: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
shaddi:
I was so full of hope waiting for the tecno c8, it was so hyped that I can even see it in my dreams using the best camera phone in the world that is far better than the Samsung Galaxy s6 camera, it was finally released after 3 weeks of waiting and I got it at callus Miller in portharcourt, I got home inboxed it and when I tested the camera it was just a floop, the screen pixels are very low that you can see boxes in the screen, so tell me how can you get the best out of the camera angry.... The battery is even worst cos you can't get upto 8hours battery juice.....

NB: Am not a very good writer and This is not a hate thread... Am just expressing what I feel about the phone.... THANK YOU
lies, the only bad thing about the phone is poor multitasking.

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Youngpo413: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
I said it!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by potolistic(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
They said its camera is better than that of iPhone 6 and some of you believed it. Mainly because of the cheap article spirit in you

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by madeoba: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
lukmoore:
but bros abeg can its camera be compared with that of iPhone 6 as we were told to believe?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Nairalanddiary: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
lukmoore:

2015 and you have a phone thats poor at multi-tasking and you are still saying 'the only thing' dude that alone is enough to call it a terrible phone. You clowns are funny.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by olufemimajek: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
baba better go check whether na fake u buy... d battery on dis fone is superb... charge fast too.... only thing is d poor multitasking.... overall its a vry good device

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by tohpahz(f): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin i need to see proof before i show it to some ppl..

Op show proof
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by encryptjay(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
If not for the brownian motion state of Tecno fans, who would believe that the camera flogs the cam of iPhone 6?
Let's say it was a publicity stunt but so far so good, it's gotten great reviews. These points you dropped are null and inconsequential compared to the reviews camon c8 has reviewed.
I see an Op who's got a microscopic eyes and views grin
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by dearpiriye: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
olufemimajek:
baba better go check whether na fake u buy... d battery on dis fone is superb... charge fast too.... only thing is d poor multitasking.... overall its a vry good device

Callus miller is like slot...they do not sell fake phones...i bought a tecno and a samsung phone from them and ive not had any problem that is found in fake phones

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Andking: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
oga op the fone is not as bad as u claim it is. the camera is superb, I can even upload some nice pics I took with it. and the pixel of the fone is great. like another user stated the only problem with the fone is multitasking and I know that once I root my device that wud be taken care of.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by jideprof: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Andking:
oga op the fone is not as bad as u claim it is. the camera is superb, I can even upload some nice pics I took with it. and the pixel of the fone is great. like another user stated the only problem with the fone is multitasking and I know that once I root my device that wud be taken care of.

who still produces her flagship Device with 1gb ram in 2015?

SMH, Well no be una fault, all these unthruthful top bloggers can so much over-hype, especially when they are dashed a review copy.

the bastards will not even provide OTA updates o. yeye company! just wait till xiaomi arrives. angry

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by shaddi(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
jideprof:

SMH, Well no be una fault, all these unthruthful top bloggers can so much over-hype, especially when they are dashed a review copy.
the bastards will not even provide OTA updates o. yeye company! just wait till xiaomi arrives. angry
]I wish I could prove it to you.... The screen resolution is very low.... Believe me.... Am feed up of mine already... Would be selling it tommorow
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by shaddi(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
jideprof:

so very true man... This device was over hyped... Maybe cos my expectations where high due to the mouth making by the bloggers and even the tecno company

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by jideprof: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
shaddi:
]I wish I could prove it to you.... The screen resolution is very low.... Believe me.... Am feed up of mine already... Would be selling it tommorow

no mind them jare, na pinshure we wan chop?

it's high time these techo of a brand realise that nigerians are not fool. instead of providing ota updates for tecno m3/p5, the hediots came up with another set of useless device (m3+/p5+).

i actually saw this coming tho, the brand doesn't have thier customers in mind at all. just producing phones like pure water

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by bufness(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
lol misstechy come here o angry,
btw ya'll should check iut my blog, still young tho, www.galvinggrey..com.ng
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by lukmoore: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
madeoba:
but bros abeg can its camera be compared with that of iPhone 6 as we were told to believe?
the camera is not bad but compared to iphone 6 Like comparing neymar to messi. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by jideprof: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
shaddi:
so very true man... This device was over hyped... Maybe cos my expectations where high due to the mouth making by the bloggers and even the tecno company
i still prefer to get infinix hot note than this tecno failure device. Lobbish!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by jideprof: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
lukmoore:
the camera is not bad but compared to iphone 6 Like comparing neymar to messi. Lolz
Neymar Beta Sef, It's Like Comparing Giroud To Suarez! Lobbish. grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Alfred234(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
jideprof:

Lol but the Camon 8 is not a flagship Device na
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Alfred234(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lol every phone has its flaws but I still prefer Tecno to that yeye infinix with crappy UI.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by MissTechy(f): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
bufness:
lol misstechy come here o angry,
btw ya'll should check iut my blog, still young tho, www.galvinggrey..com.ng

Hey smiley .. I actually made a camera comparison that showed that the Camon c8 camera was okay but not so great like it was hyped. Moreover in my camera review, the Infinix Hot 2 front camera was better than the Camon c8.. with regards to the battery, I think the battery is great, he should probably update his firmware to see if this would improve it.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by jideprof: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Alfred234:
Lol but the Camon 8 is not a flagship Device na
My Bad! But Don't Tell Me It's Boom J7 Either!
Btw, Whats Thier Flagship For This Year?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by jideprof: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Alfred234:
Lol every phone has its flaws but I still prefer Tecno to that yeye infinix with crappy UI.
Flaws You Say? :\
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by parrotibaba(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
MissTechy:

Hey smiley .. I actually made a camera comparison that showed that the Camon c8 camera was okay but not so great like it was hyped. Moreover in my camera review, the Infinix Hot 2 front camera was better than the Camon c8.. with regards to the battery, I think the battery is great, he should probably update his firmware to see if this would improve it.
what say u about the crappy multitasking of the phone?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by udemzyudex(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
jideprof:

My Bad! But Don't Tell Me It's Boom J7 Either!

Btw, Whats Thier Flagship For This Year?

Apart from the OTA, I still prefer tecno.. Gionee is a no no, would have manage infinix but their phone is not durable, broken screen everywhere...

Imagine changing hot note screen for #9k, how much be the phone sef....
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by bufness(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
MissTechy:

oh okay ma'm my bad smiley
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by jideprof: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
udemzyudex:

Apart from the OTA, I still prefer tecno.. Gionee is a no no, would have manage infinix but their phone is not durable, broken screen everywhere...

Imagine changing hot note screen for #9k, how much be the phone sef....

...And InnJoo, Opsson, Be Or Obi? Na Only Tecno Waka Come?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by udemzyudex(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
jideprof:

...And InnJoo, Opsson, Be Or Obi? Na Only Tecno Waka Come?

Ah, no even mention opsson oooo, that one na f10...., innjoo nova gain ground, I no dey go after wetin nova get better review.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Iammelvin(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
And some folks were comparing it to infinix zero 2..mttchewww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta / Features Of The New Itel A70 / Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.