Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. (13795 Views)

Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by jideprof: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
udemzyudex:

Ah, no even mention opsson oooo, that one na f10...., innjoo nova gain ground, I no dey go after wetin nova get better review.
It's very obvious you're after names and i really think you check samsung j1, ehn! but don't curse me later oh!

when i used innjoo i1s, i had the feeling the brand has come to stay!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by udemzyudex(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
jideprof:

It's very obvious you're after names and i really think you check samsung j1, ehn! but don't curse me later oh!

when i used innjoo i1s, i had the feeling the brand has come to stay!
I'm not after name, before i buy any product, I research about it before buying and InnJoo is not among, though they might have upgraded their product now unlike their first product, it was a disaster..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by nawtyqutekushj(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
The anxiety sm people get when they buy a phone worth 20k+ ...ez for d phones camera to turn them into wizkid on Instagram..😣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Alfred234(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
jideprof:

My Bad! But Don't Tell Me It's Boom J7 Either!

Btw, Whats Thier Flagship For This Year?
They haven't released any flagship device for this year but rumor has it that their next flagship device will come with 3gb Ram and other amazing features so let's wait and see
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Alfred234(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
udemzyudex:

Apart from the OTA, I still prefer tecno.. Gionee is a no no, would have manage infinix but their phone is not durable, broken screen everywhere...

Imagine changing hot note screen for #9k, how much be the phone sef....
Bro u just said my mind... Infinix screens are very fragile plus their UI is dull imagine increasing the brightness of a phone to the highest and the screen will still look dull.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Love me sm camon c8! The back camera is GREAT! the Screen resolution is Superb! The selfie camera undecided e get as e be.I wish it was better. Battery is Yummy cheesy.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Defaramade(m): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
lukmoore:
lies, the only bad thing about the phone is poor multitasking.
Maybe the poor multitasking has something to do with Android 5.0 memory hog.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Andking: 4:52am On Sep 07, 2015
MissTechy:

Hey smiley .. I actually made a camera comparison that showed that the Camon c8 camera was okay but not so great like it was hyped. Moreover in my camera review, the Infinix Hot 2 front camera was better than the Camon c8.. with regards to the battery, I think the battery is great, he should probably update his firmware to see if this would improve it.

I stand to correct this.... The tecno Camon c8 camera both front and back is better than infinix hot 2. Except u wanna compare it with the zero 2. And who said this was there flagship device? What were u guys expecting for 26k? And the battery is superb . Very very OK. The op said his battery doesn't last him a day. With heavy usage, on 3g throughout the whole day, played fifa 15 and candy crush for bout 2hours chat etc my battery still lasted me for more than 8 hours. I still prefer this fone phone to IHNP. Like i said earlier d only issue with this phone is the ram...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by KuliMart: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2015
jideprof:

who still produces her flagship Device with 1gb ram in 2015?

SMH, Well no be una fault, all these unthruthful top bloggers can so much over-hype, especially when they are dashed a review copy.

the bastards will not even provide OTA updates o. yeye company! just wait till xiaomi arrives. angry

Those webmasters are paid by Tecno to always give positive reviews even when the phone is in a terrible state.

The only site that doesn't give fake review is bestmobs and that is the reason they had issue with Tecno because they do not compromise.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by KillerBeauty(f): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2015
Oga op how many phone u don manufacture.
Nigerians with their consuming mentality.
We go just siddon carry money go dey buy phone after phone, we go still siddon dey curse all the phones when Chinese make for us yet common bathroom slippers we never fit make.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by abatically(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2015
I wonder how someone would expect a N30,000 phone to outperform a N130,000-180,000 phone. U get what u pay for, its not magic, neither is if rocket science.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Dainnif(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2015
Honestly Boom J7 is till the best from Tecno..... I can say it any where!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Nuellah: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
shaddi:
]I wish I could prove it to you.... The screen resolution is very low.... Believe me.... Am feed up of mine already... Would be selling it tommorow
Abeg how much u wan sell am?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by shaddi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nuellah:

Abeg how much u wan sell am?
25k shikinah angry
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Melons(f): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
This is definitely a hate thread. Whoever created this thread has great bias for the Tecno company.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by shaddi(m): 1:51am On Sep 08, 2015
Melons:
This is definitely a hate thread. Whoever created this thread has great bias for the Tecno company.
I challenge you that this thread isn't a hate thread, I am just airing my dissatisfaction. angry
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Inkredible(m): 2:05am On Sep 08, 2015
It has always been about Infinix vs Tecno or High end Sammys vs Low budget devices.... I used to be in the CHINKO wagon untill I SAW THE LIGHT and got me a SAMMY. Ever since, I have been chilling.

If you can afford it, buy it and rest. shikina.

Peace
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Newdimeji: 3:50am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
I heard it too

Alfred234:

They haven't released any flagship device for this year but rumor has it that their next flagship device will come with 3gb Ram and other amazing features so let's wait and see
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
My friends have it and they always make me jealous that i dont have it

Dainnif:
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by newspapers: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2016
I dont know what you were hoping for o but from the many reviews i've read online http://www.techsonite.com/tecno-camon-c8-price-in-nigeria-spec-on-jumia-and-konga/ the Camon C8 seems to be a big hit!

Now im discouraged from getting the Gold-colour i've been eyeing all month long!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Xhaka(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2016
Dainnif:
Guess you've not seen the phantom5
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Orator2383: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
shaddi:
I was so full of hope waiting for the tecno c8, it was so hyped that I can even see it in my dreams using the best camera phone in the world that is far better than the Samsung Galaxy s6 camera, it was finally released after 3 weeks of waiting and I got it at callus Miller in portharcourt, I got home inboxed it and when I tested the camera it was just a floop, the screen pixels are very low that you can see boxes in the screen, so tell me how can you get the best out of the camera angry.... The battery is even worst cos you can't get upto 8hours battery juice.....

NB: Am not a very good writer and This is not a hate thread... Am just expressing what I feel about the phone.... THANK YOU
Is this what you called review? You are probably lieing. I can see it in this trash.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by Kenneth10110(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
i like the phone and want to buy one but the issue with Tecno is they are not always specific and I wonder why 1GB ram was tecno's choice when companies are upgrading Ram and Phantom z was 2GB.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by abatically(m): 2:11am On Feb 06, 2016
shaddi:
I was so full of hope waiting for the tecno c8, it was so hyped that I can even see it in my dreams using the best camera phone in the world that is far better than the Samsung Galaxy s6 camera, it was finally released after 3 weeks of waiting and I got it at callus Miller in portharcourt, I got home inboxed it and when I tested the camera it was just a floop, the screen pixels are very low that you can see boxes in the screen, so tell me how can you get the best out of the camera angry.... The battery is even worst cos you can't get upto 8hours battery juice.....

NB: Am not a very good writer and This is not a hate thread... Am just expressing what I feel about the phone.... THANK YOU

Whatever makes u think a 30k phone can have a better camera than a galaxy s6. The s6 is currently one of the phones with the best camera.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by abatically(m): 2:13am On Feb 06, 2016
lukmoore:
the camera is not bad but compared to iphone 6 Like comparing neymar to messi. Lolz

More like comparing Diego Costa with messi.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by teelaweee(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
lukmoore:
lies, the only bad thing about the phone is poor multitasking.
yeah maybe the one you got was not made well but the camon c8 i use works very well and has a nice camera
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by biosepeter1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Iammelvin:
And some folks were comparing it to infinix zero 2..mttchewww

Dude infinix nah phone... Pls
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by eyickson(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Camonc8 is the phone with best battery I've ever used, intact is the phone am using right now, it charges fast and the camera is something else, the front camera is with flash
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by bobo65(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
teelaweee:
yeah maybe the one you got was not made well but the camon c8 i use works very well and has a nice camera

Wah is this one saying?

Do u know what multi tasking means?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by teelaweee(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
bobo65:

Wah is this one saying?

Do u know what multi tasking means?
i know na doing two things at the same time on ur phone
Re: Tecno Camon C8 : Another Big Disappointment. by bobo65(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
teelaweee:
i know na doing two things at the same time on ur phone

More than two things

Try opening 3 games

U will notice one or the other two will close

Worse is that , it closes whatsapp and bbm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies / *etisalat 1gb For #500* / 5 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Slows Down Months After You Buy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.