Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,524 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Was Judas Really Bad? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Judas Really Bad? (463 Views)

Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / Judas Iscariot Now Trending On Twitter / Was Judas Iscariot Really A Traitor Or Just A Casualty Of Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Judas Really Bad? by Hybrid01: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Judas Iscariot to almost everyone even a 3yr old kid is a bad person. But we seem to have forgotten that it was assigned to Judas to sell Jesus. Anybody could have done it so i think he was just an instrument as he was used by GOD. Even Peter somehow failed by denying Jesus and the others failed by running away. Let me ask you how you would feel if someone you left everything to follow said you were going to sell him. Angry ofcourse. I also know he was wrong but he should not be seen as the semi-devil we all see him as. He was chosen for that mission and believe me through that action,we are alive and Jesus fulfilled His mission. Even Jesus could have walked away but He saw it as what He had being waiting for. Judas Iscariot just like Peter later knew he was wrong and don't forget he even returned the money. He commited suicide because he found it hard to forgive himself. Judas Iscariot was wrong but not to the extent with which we view him.
Share your opinion because i would like to know if i got it wrong(and where) or right.:>
Re: Was Judas Really Bad? by HungerBAD: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
The real Judas or Saraki?

1 Like

Re: Was Judas Really Bad? by Hybrid01: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
HungerBAD:
HungerBAD:
posted in the thread for religion so it should mean a thing
Re: Was Judas Really Bad? by HungerBAD: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hybrid01:
[color=#770077][/color]
posted in the thread for religion so it should mean a thing

Personally.

Judas was not a bad person, as all he did was to fulfill the prophesy.

It had to happen that way.

1 Like

Re: Was Judas Really Bad? by Hybrid01: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
HungerBAD:

Personally.

Judas was not a bad person, as all he did was to fulfill the prophesy.

It had to happen that way.
thank GOD someone feels me but i don't just understand why people hate him so much.
Re: Was Judas Really Bad? by orisa37: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Judas is to Christ what satan is to God. Judas was the snake that messed up the first Adam in the garden. He came again to demonstrate the way of a son of man to hell and to Heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Normal? / Saudi must Apologise, Tragedy Not Act Of God-khamenie / Pope Asks Church To Move Forward As Gay Issue Overshadows Synod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.