Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti (37634 Views)

Fuel Sold N139 At Calabar Filling Station As Motorists Storm Station / BREAKING NEWS: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 85-86 Naira Per Litre / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by donbrowser(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Demmocrats:
My sai buhari is doing it

God bless my sai buhari
Buhari went to the station and fixed the price... Good one Buhari
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by MadCow1: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dharniel:
the op has been sleeping on a bicycle, just because he's seeing #86 on the meter so he thinks that's the actual price they do sell.
FYI, when they were still selling fuel for #110, the price on the meter was always #87 in all filling station. and if you ask the attendant, them go just use you laff...

You mean you live in Ekiti? shocked

May God deliver you from Egypt in Jesus Name. .
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by airmark(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dharniel:
the op has been sleeping on a bicycle, just because he's seeing #86 on the meter so he thinks that's the actual price they do sell.
FYI, when they were still selling fuel for #110, the price on the meter was always #87 in all filling station. and if you ask the attendant, them go just use you laff...

That's a different ball game. Every petrol station now service you with fear because there have been many stations closed now. The metre reading now is n tandem with price. Any station doing magomago now is at risk of facing the jugular.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
MadCow1:

You mean you live in Ekiti? shocked

May God deliver you from Egypt in Jesus Name. .
no, i don't...
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Emmatop15: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Actually, not every where in Ekiti because are still selling at the rate of #100 per liter
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Don't jubilate yet... Take a one litre container and buy 1 litre of fuel, if it fills it up, then their measurement is correct.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by speedyGonzales: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:
cool
EVEN PDP STATES ARE FEELING THE WIND OF CHANGE...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

wind of change? is it only in Nigeria that people don't listen to world news? fuel prices are low everywhere on the planet? fuel is now sold at 50% lower than it was sold in the past. that is why the Nigerian government is not making a lot of money. this has nothing to do with Buhari or GEJ. rather it is mainly because Saudi Arabia is flooding the market with so much petroleum to out compete the american fracking industry, oil is everywhere at very cheap as a result. in fact oil should be cheap everywhere... not just few places Ideally... that is why the fuel subsidies are useless because like many economist (including the now hated by Nigerians "okonjo-iweala) are predicting, it will stay low for a long time.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
why Ekiti state news alwaz makin FP? i guess LALASTICLAL must b Tipped wit some coinsgrin

back to topic....wat u see @ d pump is not really, its scam
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
speedyGonzales:

wind of change? is it only in Nigeria that people don't listen to world news? fuel prices are low everywhere on the planet? fuel is now sold at 50% lower than it was sold in the past. that is why the Nigerian government is not making a lot of money. this has nothing to do with Buhari or GEJ. rather it is mainly because Saudi Arabia is flooding the market with so much petroleum to out compete the american fracking industry, oil is everywhere at very cheap as a result.
And the wailing continue...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Edunwa302(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
airmark:
One of my friends who went to Ekiti over the weekend just brought this good news. He bought fuel for 86 naira in Ado ekiti and said it was like they were begging people now to patronize them. He said he further went to other petrol stations on fact-finding and discovered no one was selling more than 87 naira. Below are some pics from him. I pray the price comes down and never go up for benefits of the populace.
Check dere meter well
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by speedyGonzales: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:

And the wailing continue...

dude, it is not wailing the low oil prices means less money for Nigeria, and Buhari cannot do what ever, he's planning to do in Nigeria, diversification is necessary but we still need money to keep country running till then...

Just to clarify, I am not concerned with all your partisan arguments, as far as I am concerned the present generation of politicians in Nigeria are a failure both PDP and APC represent the worst in Nigeria. They are (or specifically politicians within the parties) the reason Nigeria is such a failed state today, they are responsible for all the starving poor young Nigerians on the streets and why Nigeria is known as synonymous with corruption internationally.

I believe that Nigerians have to move past the current generation of politicians and elect better people that understand, and have vision for a better future for our nation. they are so many smart Nigerians capable of radically changing the country for the better, yet we keep getting the dumb dumb's ruling us. With the wealth and brain power that we have in Nigeria we should be competing with develop nations and our leaders should match up favorably against theirs.
so I don't care PDP or APC, i'll speak my mind (well, the truth) and not kiss-ass.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by BY1434(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chill,that is power of comptition and PMB body language

Demmocrats:

That's true bunch of thieves wait until my sai buhari hears about it then you explain how you are getting your fuel and selling below standard price.

Or even adulterated fuel Nigerians with scams since the beginning of time.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Nayok(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
My lady, abeg F for wetin? wink
ladyF:
Don't be fooled by what's on the pump. They have adjusted their pump too....

First what is the cost price of providing the fuel, plus the subsidy? Nobody will want to make a loss, there's more to it angry

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by JoBabs(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Don't be fooled by what's on the pump. They have adjusted their pump too....

First what is the cost price of providing the fuel, plus the subsidy? Nobody will want to make a loss, there's more to it angry

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

That pump price is not a compromised one... so Pls don't say what u have little knowledge about...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Toktee(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dharniel:
Thomas,Rano sold at N86 here in minna.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by 989900: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
If there is more stable power supply, the demand for fuel (PMS, AGO, DPK), will drastically reduce.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Tripleclick(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
babaYIBO:
The Nigerian conquest of the city of Owerri on 6 January 1970 signaled the collapse of Biafra's resistance, ending their Civil War. Lieutenant Colonel Chukumeka Odumegwu Ojukwu , the leader who in 1967 declared their secession, fled to the Ivory Coast. grin grin grin On 12 January 1970 Biafran Chief of Army Staff Major General Phillip Effiong surrendered to the Nigerian government, stating Biafra's physical and psychological surrender: [size=25pt] "We are firm, we are loyal Nigerian citizens and accept the authority of the Federal Military Government. We accept the existing administrative and political structure of the federation of Nigeria. The
Republic of Biafra hereby ceases to exist"
[/size] (Oko qtd. http://www.enotes.com/homework-help/what-were-causes-biafran-nigerian-civil-war-what-466264

My fellow Igbo flathea.d, as you can see, our coward grandfather as proclaimed that biafra is no morw in existence, why don u ask yourself why you are fihting a lost war?

ps: Iam a yiboo flath.ead grin

Bastard,,,, ddnt gv in easily... thats mk dm heros..... cowards like u... r used to test new weapon
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by MabraO: 12:10am On Sep 07, 2015
Expect wailers to say petrol was being sold for #86 during Jonadaf.t time.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by tranxo(m): 12:46am On Sep 07, 2015
airmark:
One of my friends who went to Ekiti over the weekend just brought this good news. He bought fuel for 86 naira in Ado ekiti and said it was like they were begging people now to patronize them. He said he further went to other petrol stations on fact-finding and discovered no one was selling more than 87 naira. Below are some pics from him. I pray the price comes down and never go up for benefits of the populace.
tell your friend that using phones in filling stations is very risky.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by 12month: 12:54am On Sep 07, 2015
That's an old trick bro

Let me give you a real example

NIPCO filling station here has 87 naira on their pump, but they are selling for N100 per liter, now pick up a 25litre keg and buy petrol from them, in fact the fuel will full the keg, exactly 25litre and u will pay N2500

Now go to Energy filling station
They sell at 86naira per litre, buy 25 litres that is N2,150... you will think u save money but whereas you have been cheated.
The pump has been adjusted.
You have been sold 21 litres or so.

The trick is just to get more buyers and rip them off.

I know the filling stations that do such and I avoid them esp during times of scarcity
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by airmark(m): 1:20am On Sep 07, 2015
tranxo:
tell your friend that using phones in filling stations is very risky.

Should I still tell him, since he used digital camera not phone?

12month:
That's an old trick bro
Let me give you a real example
NIPCO filling station here has 87 naira on their pump, but they are selling for N100 per liter, now pick up a 25litre keg and buy petrol from them, in fact the fuel will full the keg, exactly 25litre and u will pay N2500
Now go to Energy filling station
They sell at 86naira per litre, buy 25 litres that is N2,150... you will think u save money but whereas you have been cheated.
The pump has been adjusted.
You have been sold 21 litres or so.
The trick is just to get more buyers and rip them off.
I know the filling stations that do such and I avoid them esp during times of scarcity

I hope you have heard of stations that had been locked because of these tricks you mentioned. If they are still doing this trick , then it's risky for them. Monitoring teams are moving around these days and quite a number of petrol stations have been strictly penalized .
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by tranxo(m): 2:23am On Sep 07, 2015
airmark:

I hope you have heard of stations that had been locked because of these tricks you mentioned. If they are still doing this trick , then it's risky for them. Monitoring teams are moving around these days and quite a number of petrol stations have been strictly penalized .

Digital cameras are included bc of the flash. Do you have more defence/excuses? Don't be ignorant. My grandma in the village knows this. It is called COMMON SENSE.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by popcykaylah(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2015
hehehe..this op dey on a long thing..a few weeks ago I was in ado ekiti..the cheapest was 87naira but if you see the queue. people who bought and left immediately bought for 120 or 110 and not even 100naira.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by 12month: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2015
airmark:

Lol hw many have been locked up? In my area the ones I trust is fatgbems, nipco and nnpc. The lot others are cheats, they don't only cheat in selling fuel, they cheat in gas too grin. For monitoring team, trust nigerians nah, we both know they will always get around it.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by airmark(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2015
tranxo:
Digital cameras are included bc of the flash. Do you have more defence/excuses? Don't be ignorant. My grandma in the village knows this. It is called COMMON SENSE.

grin grin grin

Because of the flash? Which village are you from? Wonders shall never end on nairaland. Mr. man, fire sparks could be ignited because of static electricity and there must have being an electrical fault associated with fuel pump equipment to generate sparks, not because of flash as you were gullibly told in your village and in fact, modern mobile phones' batteries have been built in a way it could never cause such sparks in petrol stations unless you are charging it and at the same time making a call while fueling your car. Please inform your grandma in the village that you have misinformed her about flash being the reason phones are restricted and buy her a modern phone bro, no risk. I call that information, it has nothing to do with common sense as you naively said.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by tranxo(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin

Because of the flash? Which village are you from? Wonders shall never end on nairaland. Mr. man, fire sparks could be ignited because of static electricity and there must have being an electrical fault associated with fuel pump equipment to generate sparks, not because of flash as you were gullibly told in your village and in fact, modern mobile phones' batteries have been built in a way it could never cause such sparks in petrol stations unless you are charging it and at the same time making a call while fueling your car. Please inform your grandma in the village that you have misinformed her about flash being the reason phones are restricted and buy her a modern phone bro, no risk. I call that information, it has nothing to do with common sense as you naively said.
Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by airmark(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2015
tranxo:
Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy.

You should update yourself, rather than bragging with knowledge that's hoax. Research more and don't rely on archaic wrong information served to you. Mr. Flash. grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Shekemba(m): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Check the measurement, they are con men. They use 86 naira per litre to lure people and short-deliver to people.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by draspi: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
click here to read more https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=834758209976414&id=297737717011802&set=ms.c.eJw9z8kVxCAMA9CO5nnDS~%3B~_NTWJFHD8yMrRHnRqdqYzwX8OWGa4y18iNPsiTbneZKqFn5~%3B3ALbp5Fu3wzePte07oRG40~_ozzz~_adV9qRX5~_1Dl0w~_3W2P5ibIA96~%3ByeVNN7D~%3B7ehT9CXhv3y7U~_L977lyT~%3BPQEhX.bps.a.834757913309777.1073741890.297737717011802&source=48
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by kalus(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
the more you look, the less you see grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) / Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) / Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.