Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Which Bank Do I Choose Between Zenith Bank & Stanbic Ibtc For My Business Accoun - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Do I Choose Between Zenith Bank & Stanbic Ibtc For My Business Accoun (1452 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos) / Senate Blasts MTN For Moving $14bn Out Of Nigeria, Wants Stanbic IBTC Punished / In Which Bank Do Customers Waste Time Everyday? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Do I Choose Between Zenith Bank & Stanbic Ibtc For My Business Accoun by DUNKA(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Goodday just registered a business and I want to open a corporate account. Please need advise which bank is better between Zenith Bank & Stanbic IBTC. Thanks
Re: Which Bank Do I Choose Between Zenith Bank & Stanbic Ibtc For My Business Accoun by tjlove(f): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
for me zenith bank is ok.
Re: Which Bank Do I Choose Between Zenith Bank & Stanbic Ibtc For My Business Accoun by ol2012: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hello Dunka, why not try out diamondbank? I understand diamond is not among your options, but believe me, diamond is the number 1 among nigerian banks that support new and growing businesses. Aside the products that offer you zero COT, you also enjoy a whole lot of incentives not readily accessible in other Nigerian banks. You can send me a pm for further info.

Note: I work with diamond
Re: Which Bank Do I Choose Between Zenith Bank & Stanbic Ibtc For My Business Accoun by IdaraCHODB(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
ol2012:
Hello Dunka, why not try out diamondbank? I understand diamond is not among your options, but believe me, diamond is the number 1 among nigerian banks that support new and growing businesses. Aside the products that offer you zero COT, you also enjoy a whole lot of incentives not readily accessible in other Nigerian banks. You can send me a pm for further info.

I have noticed that when you send too many PMs, that your IP address gets blocked, so why not create a disposable email so people who want to contact you can do so, disposable to protect your privacy and also from spammers. The disposable can forward to your main email if you so desire, or you can deal direct from the disposable.
Re: Which Bank Do I Choose Between Zenith Bank & Stanbic Ibtc For My Business Accoun by DUNKA(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2015
ol2012:

Thanks for your honest disclosure. Will look at Diamond as suggested. Just looking for a bank that gives peace and good support
Re: Which Bank Do I Choose Between Zenith Bank & Stanbic Ibtc For My Business Accoun by ol2012: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
IdaraCHODB:

I have noticed that when you send too many PMs, that your IP address gets blocked, so why not create a disposable email so people who want to contact you can do so, disposable to protect your privacy and also from spammers. The disposable can forward to your main email if you so desire, or you can deal direct from the disposable.

Thanks for your advise. I can be reached via stjewelries@gmail.com and 08182974471

(1) (Reply)

Advise A Nairalander On Setting Up A Sex Store / Learn How To Draw Building Plans With Autocad And Make Thousands / Just Before You Join MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.