Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like (1182 Views)

Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner / VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet / Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by Ndlistic(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
This is an example of what a Presidential Asset Declaration looks like.
Yar’Adua declared a total asset worth N856, 452,892. And even his wife’s N19 million wasdocumented.
29 vehicles.
A yearly income of N18.7 million.
His house in his hometown was worth N105 million.
Cash at bank of N36+ million.
And cash at hand of N7+ million.
Including N88 million worth of liabilities.
All real estate worth N577 million.
I don’t need to break anything down, go check out the link below.
Buhari insulted the intelligence of his gullible worshippers and they clapped at their own foolishness.
Yar’Adua NEVER claimed to be a saint nor fronted himself as a man who came to fight corruption and rescue Nigeria but he did the honorable thing and gave a forensic declaration of all his assets.
Meanwhile, Mr Probe told his worshippers “5 houses”, “a number of cars” and they went to town celebrating.
I put up a post and some people who never spent a day in an accounting class came to tell me what asset declaration means.
I no blame una sha.
Buhari successfully stole your brains so its not your fault at all.
Between Yar’Adua and Buhari who now stands as the real anti-corruption President?
Go check out what it means to publicly declare one’s assets.

Source:http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=4046

http://www.proshareng.co m/news/2554/Yar-Adua- makes-public-his-assets- declaration

1 Like

Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by MISSNORA(f): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chai

1 Like

Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by 4stylz: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gbam

1 Like

Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by rottennaija(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Are you all Nigerians?
Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by LieDetector(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yaradua would have made a better president. Not in comparative terms with buhari. #justsaying
May his soul rest In peace

2 Likes

Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by temitemi1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yar'adua of blessed memory...

1 Like

Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by Ndlistic(m): 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lalasticlala FP

1 Like

Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by 1miccza: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
OP may your days be long. Chai!! How i miss yaradua!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by crunchyg: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Have no fear CrunchyG is here grin
Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by mbhs139(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ndlistic:
This is an example of what a Presidential Asset Declaration looks like.
Yar’Adua declared a total asset worth N856, 452,892. And even his wife’s N19 million wasdocumented.
29 vehicles.
A yearly income of N18.7 million.
His house in his hometown was worth N105 million.
Cash at bank of N36+ million.
And cash at hand of N7+ million.
Including N88 million worth of liabilities.
All real estate worth N577 million.
I don’t need to break anything down, go check out the link below.
Buhari insulted the intelligence of his gullible worshippers and they clapped at their own foolishness.
Yar’Adua NEVER claimed to be a saint nor fronted himself as a man who came to fight corruption and rescue Nigeria but he did the honorable thing and gave a forensic declaration of all his assets.
Meanwhile, Mr Probe told his worshippers “5 houses”, “a number of cars” and they went to town celebrating.
I put up a post and some people who never spent a day in an accounting class came to tell me what asset declaration means.
I no blame una sha.
Buhari successfully stole your brains so its not your fault at all.
Between Yar’Adua and Buhari who now stands as the real anti-corruption President?
Go check out what it means to publicly declare one’s assets.

Source:http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=4046

http://www.proshareng.co m/news/2554/Yar-Adua- makes-public-his-assets- declaration

Perhaps you should be schooled on what is called 'preliminary information'.
What was released by the office of the President was what is called a 'preliminary information' about the asset declared by the President to CCB. When the CCB are done with their verification exercise everything will then be published, just like the one you quoted above.
Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
The best President we never had.

1 Like

Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by Applaner: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
dis is de problem with Nigerian youths.

and may b de reason y de old ve denied dem leadership.

1) cursing
2) talking disrespectfully .

op,
who u fight with today?
Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by JewelRegi(f): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
U can never use our former president of blessed memory yar'adua to compare to buhari. Buhari no reach na.

1 Like

Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by respect80(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Are you sure it wouldn't have been left that way if people were ignorant enough to accept that as an asset declaration Just asking though.

1 Like

Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by macolino(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
crunchyg:
Have no fear CrunchyG is here grin
Is that the crunchy I know?
Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by TI1919(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin

Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by hinwazaka: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
According to the dictates of the CCB, as stated on their website: Each public official is mandated to declare to the bureau at the onset of office his entire properties and worth, including that of his SPOUSE. PMB, did not keep to the terms of this dictate, so therefore technically, he declared no assets. What transpired last week, was a sham and nothing other than that.
Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by tohpahz(f): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
smiley i laugh at the way things are going in this country.

#they dont know!
Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by Blackfire(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
@op if i say make thunder of blessing fire u, u go think say na fight
Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by moredollar(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
JewelRegi:
U can never use our former president of blessed memory yar'adua to compare to buhari. Buhari no reach na.
Na Jonathan con reach abi?
Re: This Is An Example Of What A Presidential Asset Declaration Looks Like by Emodeee: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
If this thread nor make front page, e go remain small make e reach front page.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Yorubas Should Be Loved / Shocking!!! We Are On Northern Governors Payroll-boko Haram / Will Igbos Take A Revenge On The Deji Of Akure ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.