Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down (1692 Views)

Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment / Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment / Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by tiwaz(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2015

Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by HungerBAD: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Of course it was the PDP E-Liars that started this rumor.

No wonder the likes of Barcanista has gone underground, afraid of their own shadow. Politics is one thing, to deliberately spread a malicious message bordering on Religious sentiments, like those guys did, is a call for Anarchy in the society.

Buhari has been a Military Head of State, and if he did not use his Military Fiat then to close down religious places, how then would he want to do it when we are clearly in a democratic setting?just falsehood.

Meanwhile.

Oga Buhari i am waiting for the Ministerial List.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by TippyTop(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
But it was closed on Wednesday by armed men.
What reason did they have to close the chapel when pastor osibanjo was enroute to church?
The big question is, who sent the army there on Wednesday?
I hope after this photograph was taken they don't close it again. Osibanjo is acting like a real commissioner by not protesting.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by DaBullIT(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Do wetin happen?
Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
I never believed it was closed at the first place. Its all PDP(wailers) hand work,spreading unnecessary rumours to paint PMB bad. Useless people Mtcheww.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by sdindan: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
All the news coming out from Nigeria are false.
Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by kodded(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
TippyTop:
What reason did they have to close the chapel when pastor osibanjo was enroute to church?
I hope after this photograph was taken they don't close it again. Osibanjo is acting like a real commissioner by not protesting.

buhari is a dulllard undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
saTANoids are not only wailers but also liars.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by temitemi1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by madridguy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
The poster above me Where Have You Been ? I guess your hero in Ekiti has appointed you into his cabinet since your Otuoke master lost the election. We miss your 3 sentences comment sha. One love
Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by tinkinjow: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Could it be a case of after thought
Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by kennydee05(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Front page straight so as to put wailers into shame.
Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by rottennaija(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
TippyTop:

Where you there or did the vp give you that information? Did you see the army there and you couldn't bring pictures evidence to prove? My advice is... Stop all this lies and blackmail. It doesn't pay.
Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by rottennaija(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
kodded:

buhari is a dulllard undecided undecided undecided

This was exactly how the rumour started that everyone should drink and bathe Salt because of ebola and Nigerians as we are didn't bother to ask where the information came from. They all bathe salt based on what they heard "someone say that they say".

Well, I don't really blame them, that was why they are Nigeria. They believe everything they hear, swallow everything hook. Line and sinker.
Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by Demmocrats(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by TippyTop(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
rottennaija:

Where you there or did the vp give you that information? Did you see the army there and you couldn't bring pictures evidence to prove? My advice is... Stop all this lies and blackmail. It doesn't pay.

It was widely reported, I saw it here on nairaland.
Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by rottennaija(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
TippyTop:

It was widely reported, I saw it here on nairaland.
widely reported by who? The news media? Or some bloggers trying to draw traffic to their blog by any means possible, even if it means spreading malicious falsehood? The same way it was widely reported that all should bathe salt and many gladly did.

Besides, it not all the thread you see in nairaland that you believe. Nairaland is a faceless website that anyone can register and write nonsense just for the sake of writing, perhaps to spread rumour or wicked lies that will spread with the speed of the Internet.

It's always good to filter everything we hear through the screen of truth before believing it before you drink acid hoping it will make you rich instantly.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by mrvitalis(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
If PDP as a party focuses half of the energy it spends on black mailing buhari's government on rebuilding it self.... . It would be a far better party
Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by Haywhymido(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Am ashamed to claim that i come frm d same country dat pdp emanate frm. It will be hard to doubt that dat party was formed with the devil in presence.
Re: Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down by tiwaz(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

See What Aregbesola Has Done In Osun State (photos) / Thanksgiving In Rivers For Wike!: Who Is Fooling Who? / What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.