Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Buhari Off To Ghana On Monday, To Meet President Mahama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Off To Ghana On Monday, To Meet President Mahama (439 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician / #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Off To Ghana On Monday, To Meet President Mahama by thisisbankole: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari will on Monday pay a one-day official visit to Accra, the Ghanaian capital.

During the visit, President Buhari, according to a statement by Presidential Spokesman, Femi Adesina, will confer with his Ghanaian counterpart, President John Dramani Mahama on bilateral relations, regional security, trade and other issues of common interest to Nigeria, Ghana and other members of the Economic Community of West African States.

The President is also expected to meet with members of the Nigerian community in Ghana and entrepreneurs before returning to Abuja on Monday evening.

He will be accompanied to Accra by the National Security Adviser, Maj.-Gen. Babagana Monguno (rtd.) and the Permanent Secretaries in the Federal Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Defence, Justice and Industry, Trade and Investment.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/09/buhari-off-to-ghana-on-monday-to-meet-president-mahama/
Re: Buhari Off To Ghana On Monday, To Meet President Mahama by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Buhari Off To Ghana On Monday, To Meet President Mahama by yanabasee(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sai Baba grin.
Sai scam.
Sai I love to travel.
Sai I am a scam.
Sai Nigeria will be islamised.
Sai my asset declaration is fake.
Sai Ghananians doesn't know I'm a tyrant grin
Sai I have just 1million naira.
Sai I can't do with cows. That's why I think like a cow
Sai I love propaganda.
Sai my party knows how to cover me up.
Sai I don't care about what Nigerians say about me.
Sai I'll deliver Nigeria when I'm 77years grin
Sai grin tongue
Re: Buhari Off To Ghana On Monday, To Meet President Mahama by SFSNIPER(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=yanabasee post=37742921]Sai Baba grin.
Sai scam.
Sai I love to travel.
Sai I am a scam.
Sai Nigeria will be islamised.
Sai my asset declaration is fake.
Sai Ghananians doesn't know I'm a tyrant grin
Sai I have just 1million naira.
Sai I can't do with cows. That's why I think like a cow
Sai I love propaganda.
Sai my party knows how to cover me up.
Sai I don't care about what Nigerians say about me.
Sai I'll deliver Nigeria when I'm 77years grin
Sai grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Not Interested In Nominees Of Govs, Senators, Reps For His Cabinet / Buhari: I’ll Name My Ministers This Month / What Are The Things To Know Before Embarking On Car Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.