Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. (14853 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by tosinwill(f): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2016
Yabatech is far from my side,dont know if u know any registration centre around ogba and environs
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by kaysy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
tosinwill:
Yabatech is far from my side,dont know if u know any registration centre around ogba and environs
I really dnt know of any there, u can come over to book a slot so that when registration starts u'l be attended to on time and early.
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by Davo93(m): 11:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
kaysy:

I really dnt know of any there, u can come over to book a slot so that when registration starts u'l be attended to on time and early.
Hi,

I want to ask a few questions.

From your experience of registering PCMs, does registration start the same day NYSC says it will? Because I am thinking of getting a break from work on the 17th to come and do the registration.

If not, what is usually the difference like, from the announced date and the time the website will be activated for the registration?
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by kaysy(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2016
Davo93:
Hi,

I want to ask a few questions.

From your experience of registering PCMs, does registration start the same day NYSC says it will? Because I am thinking of getting a break from work on the 17th to come and do the registration.

If not, what is usually the difference like, from the announced date and the time the website will be activated for the registration?
The website opened between 6am and 7am on the first day, but sometimes the network will be very slow in the first two days of registration, from the third day the site will respond well.
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by Davo93(m): 8:43am On Oct 11, 2016
kaysy:

The website opened between 6am and 7am on the first day, but sometimes the network will be very slow in the first two days of registration, from the third day the site will respond well.
Alright. I am particular about this because I don't want the states I wish to choose get filled up before I register. Do you think competitive states will still be available on the third day?
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by kaysy(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2016
Davo93:
Alright. I am particular about this because I don't want the states I wish to choose get filled up before I register. Do you think competitive states will still be available on the third day?
According to how NYSC does it now, every states will be available to choose till even the last day and u must choose 2 Northern state and 2 Southern states except ur state of origin and the state u schooled. So there is no need rushing to be the first.

1 Like

Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by SageTravels: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
kaysy:

According to how NYSC does it now, every states will be available to choose till even the last day and u must choose 2 Northern state and 2 Southern states except ur state of origin and the state u schooled. So there is no need rushing to be the first.

I need your help. My Jamb date of birth is different from my waec date of birth and also the date of birth on my certificate is different from both waec n jamb. Hope Nysc will mobilize me. None of the date of birth is above 30.
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by kaysy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
SageTravels:

I need your help. My Jamb date of birth is different from my waec date of birth and also the date of birth on my certificate is different from both waec n jamb. Hope Nysc will mobilize me. None of the date of birth is above 30.
NYSC uses ur date of birth with JAMB to mobilize.
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by SageTravels: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
kaysy:

which one will they use because the date of birth I gave when feeling my school nysc form is different from the one on my jamb
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by mrpatozky(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
The second class on the design and construction of INVERTERS, UPS SYSTEMS, CHARGE CONTROLLERS, TRANSFORMERS, and system fault troubleshooting holds on 15th October 2016..

Registration is free and tuition is free for the first month...

WhatsApp or call 08166233413 for form
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by ejohneg(m): 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
I need to know this two things please.

1. From what time will the nysc portal be open on the 17th for batch B online registration?
2. Can someone registration and login for biometric capture and paymeny later?

Please I need the info based on this app I have from their website?

Thanks!

Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by kaysy(m): 5:55am On Oct 16, 2016
ejohneg:
I need to know this two things please.

1. From what time will the nysc portal be open on the 17th for batch B online registration?
2. Can someone registration and login for biometric capture and paymeny later?

Please I need the info based on this app I have from their website?

Thanks!
The portal will openbetween 6am to 7am on Monday 17th Oct. Only international students are allowed to do biometric capture later, and finally, anyone can pay anytime either during or after registration.

1 Like

Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by SageTravels: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
kaysy:

The portal will openbetween 6am to 7am on Monday 17th Oct. Only international students are allowed to do biometric capture later, and finally, anyone can pay anytime either during or after registration.

You have not answered my question.
kaysy:

which one will they use because the date of birth I gave when feeling my school nysc form is different from the one on my jamb.

second question: I need direction from Lagos Island (Idumota) to your office.
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by kaysy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
SageTravels:

You have not answered my question.

which one will they use because the date of birth I gave when feeling my school nysc form is different from the one on my jamb.

second question: I need direction from Lagos Island (Idumota) to your office.
The Date of birth on your JAMB Portal.
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by ejohneg(m): 2:40am On Oct 17, 2016
Please any idea what time the portal will be open? ejohneg is having a sleepless night here..... thanks!
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by kaysy(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2016
We have already started registering... See sample here

Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech.

Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by Davo93(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2016
I need a description of how I can get to your office from Mushin, Lagos.

Plus, is it possible to get everything done in hours? I mean all the registration and all.

What do I need to come along with?

1 Like

Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
I'm sorry op, I don't stay in lag if not I will come to your place...but I need urgent answers to this my questions. As I don't want to be a dummy at the café

1. Can you direct me on this registration process and how to pay? can we just deposit in the bank or something?

2. I want to ask for those that have health challenges do we need to upload a letter online from a doctor or its done at the camp?

3. Concerning the photo to be used can white be used?
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by Kay005: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. by uwagimboo: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
@ kaysy...

Bros Kay.. Do i get the letter of exemption/exclusion same day i register
pls do i need the bio-metric too for exemption/exclusion...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

C14 Posted 2 Rivers Lets Meet Here / NYSC: Minister Of Sports Releases Investigation Report On Death Of Corps Member: / NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.