Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

The African American Syndrome. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The African American Syndrome. (1020 Views)

Live Pictures From The African Drum Festival, Abeokuta / African American Man To Return To Umuahia, Nigeria As He Rocks Igbo Attire / Nat Turner, The African American Igbo Spirit Warrior Of 1800s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The African American Syndrome. by Awesomeking: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
This post is directed to all ebony people living in america,not meant to cause any harm nor incite anger,i just want to tell the truth.

Thousands of ebony people live in the United States of America,some were born there,some came from Africa directly and some from other parts of the world,all in all they are all reffered to as african americans.

They are reffered to as African americans by all races accross the earth and i strongly beleive its wrong,the EBONY people who are born in america,who have never been to Africa and dont know anything about Africa dont deserve to call themselves africans.

Such people cant speak any African language,cant cook any African food,dont abide by the moral laws of Africa(love and respect for ones parents,elders etc),therefore they are not Africans

i strongly beleive that the only people who deserve to call themselves Africans are the ones who are actually from Africa,not ones who just happened to have ebony skin.

These so called African Americans dont fully practice religions and dont take it seriously,all in all i strongly beleive the word-"AFRICAN-AMERICAN" is purely racist because as long someone is born in america,has lived in america,behaves like an american,then that person is purely american,adding african to it is a mode of seperating that person from others and clearly saying he is different

that is my view on African Americans and my reasons why i beleive they dont deserve to call themselves africans.

By Abdulkadiri abu kadiri-songwriter,poet,composer,student-07037070686 songwriterkadiri @yahoo.com
Re: The African American Syndrome. by HungerBAD: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Following.

1 Like

Re: The African American Syndrome. by gatiano(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
The stone that the builder's condemned shall be the corner stone. The last shall be the first. They're the one, They are Africans and Africans or Blackness can ever be. What you said is right? won't you forget such cultures you mentioned after 500 years. The Fathers, Mothers, Uncles, Aunties, Brothers, Sisters, Nieces and Nephews that We lost or taken from us 500 years or more or less shall come back to the house of their Fathers, Anywhere they are on the surface of this earth, They are All AFRICANS. The African Union has accepted all Black people of anyplace part of African. It has began!

Awesomeking:
This post is directed to all ebony people living in america,not meant to cause any harm nor incite anger,i just want to tell the truth.

Thousands of ebony people live in the United States of America,some were born there,some came from Africa directly and some from other parts of the world,all in all they are all reffered to as african americans.

They are reffered to as African americans by all races accross the earth and i strongly beleive its wrong,the EBONY people who are born in america,who have never been to Africa and dont know anything about Africa dont deserve to call themselves africans.

Such people cant speak any African language,cant cook any African food,dont abide by the moral laws of Africa(love and respect for ones parents,elders etc),therefore they are not Africans

i strongly beleive that the only people who deserve to call themselves Africans are the ones who are actually from Africa,not ones who just happened to have ebony skin.

These so called African Americans dont fully practice religions and dont take it seriously,all in all i strongly beleive the word-"AFRICAN-AMERICAN" is purely racist because as long someone is born in america,has lived in america,behaves like an american,then that person is purely american,adding african to it is a mode of seperating that person from others and clearly saying he is different

that is my view on African Americans and my reasons why i beleive they dont deserve to call themselves africans.

By Abdulkadiri abu kadiri-songwriter,poet,composer,student-07037070686 songwriterkadiri @yahoo.com
Re: The African American Syndrome. by Awesomeking: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
gatiano:
The stone that the builder's condemned shall be the corner stone. The last shall be the first. They're the one, They are Africans and Africans or Blackness can ever be. What you said is right? won't you forget such cultures you mentioned after 500 years. The Fathers, Mothers, Uncles, Aunties, Brothers, Sisters, Nieces and Nephews that We lost or taken from us 500 years or more or less shall come back to the house of their Fathers, Anywhere they are on the surface of this earth, They are All AFRICANS. The African Union has accepted all Black people of anyplace part of African. It has began!

i see your point and i understand,about the cultures,they are just a stepping stone to the main point,the main point is,african americans are a nuisance,an insult and a disgrace to the whole african continent,records of gangs,robbery,rape acts,drug abuse,drug sales,all are more visible in the normal black neighbourhood,they have soiled the good name Africans have built for themselves,any other african anywhere else is duely welcome but african americans dont deserve to be called african.
Re: The African American Syndrome. by gatiano(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
First of all, never look on the surface, you would have to dig deep to really understand what went down and what is going on.

Did you just see some hood movies? If you see African American from those movies view, then you ought to be really angry at them, I was too, not because they are disgracing Africa or something like that, but because they are killing one another for no just reason.
Common anybody would do that, if you lock a whole lot of people in a dark corner with just one loaf of bread, only the strong would survive. That is what white america did to them, that is what white british is starting in england too now. It is minimal in england because we have Africans who have a little knowledge of themselves to put things in order, yet it isn't that effective evidently.

Talking about we African on the Home Soil, Is there any wonderful news coming from there?
Do you consider buying foreign rice, foreign beans, and cooking them with a maggi made by foreign company that we buy from shoprite which is white south-african owned our culture? No, that is decieving ourselves.

Do you consider atleast 98% of Africans praying to a white jesus our culture?
Do you mistake wear gele(head tie for women) made in england, and laced clothes made from dubia, korea and switzerland plus italian shoes our culture? The Creators are having a good laughing because we think so.
Do we Africans even know our languages well? We don't! We love to show how nice our accent is in all european languages.

Are the African women contented with their beautiful black skin colour and the hair texture? No Brother, they ain't.

Which of the African culture , traditions and spiritualism do you practice Brother?

African Americans will teach you your culture, it would shock the living hell out of your soul. Why? Our Elders has decided to teach them first to fulfill the prophesies.

Awesomeking:
i see your point and i understand,about the cultures,they are just a stepping stone to the main point,the main point is,african americans are a nuisance,an insult and a disgrace to the whole african continent,records of gangs,robbery,rape acts,drug abuse,drug sales,all are more visible in the normal black neighbourhood,they have soiled the good name Africans have built for themselves,any other african anywhere else is duely welcome but african americans dont deserve to be called african.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: British Royals Salute Crown Prince Eheneden Erediauwa / The Beauty N Faults Of Niger Delta / Reigns Of The Alaafins Of Oyo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.