Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Ben Bruce Reaction To Court's Decision Vs Nigerian Media Users!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Reaction To Court's Decision Vs Nigerian Media Users!!! (712 Views)

Ben Murray-bruce Reaction To Stranded Olympic Football Team / Fresh Dust Raised Over Supreme Court Decision On Rivers Guber Election / Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Reaction To Court's Decision Vs Nigerian Media Users!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Two days ago, news broke that Justice Mohammed Yunusa of the Federal High Court in Lagos has restrained the EFCC, ICPC & others from inviting the former Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah, for questioning. Later after the ruling, Ben Bruce took a first class flight to twitter to express his thoughts ...saying...http://tgstream..com/2015/09/ben-bruce-reaction-to-courts-decision.html
The sagger didn't stop that morning, after a back lash by various comments across the media platforms, like
See more of the sagger below>>>
http://tgstream..com/2015/09/ben-bruce-reaction-to-courts-decision.html

Re: Ben Bruce Reaction To Court's Decision Vs Nigerian Media Users!!! by Abbeyme: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Don't be a learner!

People get paid to do a good job..
Re: Ben Bruce Reaction To Court's Decision Vs Nigerian Media Users!!! by brianero24(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
space booked
Re: Ben Bruce Reaction To Court's Decision Vs Nigerian Media Users!!! by yanabasee(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sai Baba grin.
Sai scam.
Sai I love to travel.
Sai I am a scam.
Sai Nigeria will be islamised.
Sai my asset declaration is fake.
Sai Ghananians doesn't know I'm a tyrant grin
Sai I have just 1million naira.
Sai I can't do with cows. That's why I think like a cow
Sai I love propaganda.
Sai my party knows how to cover me up.
Sai I don't care about what Nigerians say about me.
Sai I'll deliver Nigeria when I'm 77years grin
Sai grin tongue
Re: Ben Bruce Reaction To Court's Decision Vs Nigerian Media Users!!! by ozy4christ(f): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dats nig.4 u u u u u
Re: Ben Bruce Reaction To Court's Decision Vs Nigerian Media Users!!! by histemple: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
We just need to prayer for this country
Re: Ben Bruce Reaction To Court's Decision Vs Nigerian Media Users!!! by JewelRegi(f): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
No worry na. By the end of ur tenure u will be invited, jst pray and play ur cards clean.
Re: Ben Bruce Reaction To Court's Decision Vs Nigerian Media Users!!! by Obrigardo: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
I like his outspoken attitude. Even when he is PDP and supposed to be a wailing wailer.
Re: Ben Bruce Reaction To Court's Decision Vs Nigerian Media Users!!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
histemple:
We just need to prayer for this country

We've praying for this nation for decades. It's time to add real hard work to that prayer. Prayers alone haven't tarred even a kilometer of road.

It's time to do our part of the job. God didn't Japan and the other developed nations. It's our duty.
Re: Ben Bruce Reaction To Court's Decision Vs Nigerian Media Users!!! by histemple: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
dearpreye:

We've praying for this nation for decades. It's time to add real hard work to that prayer. Prayers alone haven't tarred even a kilometer of road.

It's time to do our part of the job. God didn't Japan and the other developed nations. It's our duty.

Yes you are very correct. By prayers, I mean God raising and empowering the courageous and focused change agents that will enforce radical changes where necessary.

This is the reason I am not interested who occupies which position, provided the desired change is achieved.
Re: Ben Bruce Reaction To Court's Decision Vs Nigerian Media Users!!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
histemple:

Yes you are very correct. By prayers, I mean God raising and empowering the courageous and focused change agents that will enforce radical changes where necessary.

This is the reason I am not interested who occupies which position, provided the desired change is achieved.

You are the change you want to see.

Who occupies the front position of leadership should b of very critical concern to you, for their decisions have very direct impact on the quality of life we have. Be concerned....
Re: Ben Bruce Reaction To Court's Decision Vs Nigerian Media Users!!! by histemple: 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
dearpreye:

You are the change you want to see.

Who occupies the front position of leadership should b of very critical concern to you, for their decisions have very direct impact on the quality of life we have. Be concerned....

Most of the agitations for who occupies which position in this country, are purely based on ethno-religious bias.

I still maintain that God should place this country in the hands of those that can bring about the desired change.

There is no gain having "MY" person there while everyone else suffers.
Re: Ben Bruce Reaction To Court's Decision Vs Nigerian Media Users!!! by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 07, 2015
histemple:

Most of the agitations for who occupies which position in this country, are purely based on ethno-religious bias.

I still maintain that God should place this country in the hands of those that can bring about the desired change.

There is no gain having "MY" person there while everyone else suffers.

I really commend your sincerity but being sincere isn't adequate in matters of governance.

Its our duty to elect our leaders; Go has given us all the faculties with which we could make sensible choices.

(1) (Reply)

Country Of Western Nigeria Is For Ever Commited To All 12 Republic Of USSR / N200 Million Expended On Botched Buhari Visit To Cross River State / Newspaper Vendor Get Hot Slaps From Former Senator Inside Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.