Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,678 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Buhari's Undisclosed Shares: Claims Without Evidence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Undisclosed Shares: Claims Without Evidence. (1078 Views)

READ What Financial Times Of London Said About Buhari’s Undisclosed Illness / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Undisclosed Shares: Claims Without Evidence. by StOla: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
So recent news coming from dailypost claims President Buhari has some shares in a certain Panalpina World Transport, a Swiss company involved in Shipping and Logistics.

Daily post, unlike the investigative journalism of Sahara Reporters or Premium Times, have failed to provide this documentary evidence for analysis by the reader.

I find it extremely absurd that Buhari would be a co-shareholder in the same company with IBB, his sworn enemy. I also find it hard to believe such significant volume of shares (90, 000 units) as alleged could be forgotten while declaring assets.

Is the document in the possession of dailypost a recent record of share ownership in the said company or a 1995 record when the Swiss company was registered in Nigeria?
I sure know ownership of shares bought in 1995 that could have since been liquidated cannot be presently termed ownership, and therefore would not be expected to be listed as assets owned.

The onus is now on dailypost to provide evidence of a present ownership of this undeclared assets by President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Undisclosed Shares: Claims Without Evidence. by OVI75(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Am nt pro-Apc or buhari,but i knw op has a valid point.but all those other propaganda by premium tyms nd SH bfr nw hw many has proofs?
Re: Buhari's Undisclosed Shares: Claims Without Evidence. by yanabasee(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sai Baba grin.
Sai scam.
Sai I love to travel.
Sai I am a scam.
Sai Nigeria will be islamised.
Sai my asset declaration is fake.
Sai Ghananians doesn't know I'm a tyrant grin
Sai I have just 1million naira.
Sai I can't do with cows. That's why I think like a cow
Sai I love propaganda.
Sai my party knows how to cover me up.
Sai I don't care about what Nigerians say about me.
Sai I'll deliver Nigeria when I'm 77years grin
Sai grin tongue
Re: Buhari's Undisclosed Shares: Claims Without Evidence. by StOla: 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
OVI75:
Am nt pro-Apc or buhari,but i knw op has a valid point.but all those other propaganda by premium tyms nd SH bfr nw hw many has proofs?

But we always saw documentary evidence published with the stories.

Claims about Saraki's early theft in his father's bank had documentary evidence of the police report concerning the fraud.

Claims that Stella Oduah got an independent agency (NCAA) under her ministry to go take up a loan and procure un-budgeted BMWs also had all manner of documentary evidences. These numerous evidences ensured the story continued to change from outright denial by her spokesperson Joe Obi, up to she needing it for protection because she had stepped on many toes in executing her reforms, then they finally settled for the story that it was in the pool of cars to convey foreign dignitaries who are partnering with the aviation ministry.

Many more I cannot recollect now always had their evidence provided with the story for the reader's analysis.
Re: Buhari's Undisclosed Shares: Claims Without Evidence. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Let's verify information before posting on platforms like this.

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Buhari's Undisclosed Shares: Claims Without Evidence. by docadams: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2015
@OP: You are being justly wicked by depriving the Wailing Wailers nourishment. Haba! Pls, tamper justice with chance to wail.
Re: Buhari's Undisclosed Shares: Claims Without Evidence. by StOla: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2015
docadams:
@OP: You are being justly wicked by depriving the Wailing Wailers nourishment. Haba! Pls, tamper justice with chance to wail.

Let the wailers strive to be nourished with facts and not fiction.
Re: Buhari's Undisclosed Shares: Claims Without Evidence. by docadams: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2015
StOla:

Let the wailers strive to be nourished with facts and not fiction.

Facts are death pills to them na.
Re: Buhari's Undisclosed Shares: Claims Without Evidence. by dustmalik: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2015
Daily post is a certified PDP propaganda media outlet.
Re: Buhari's Undisclosed Shares: Claims Without Evidence. by Rizstar: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2015
nonsense

Re: Buhari's Undisclosed Shares: Claims Without Evidence. by Standing5(m): 1:30am On Sep 14, 2016
This thread proves Haters will keep changing their script against Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

See How Kano State Want To Check Absenteeism And Lateness To Work / Emir Of Kano Refuses To Account For His 2015 Amirul Hajj Role (PICTURES) / Is The Ooni's Step-mother Bitter About His Coronation??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.