Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! (9469 Views)

Governors Lavish Billions Of Naira On Bulletproof Cars For Selves / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by vicadex07(m): 5:52am On Sep 07, 2015
azzima:
No wonder there was no Dollars in circulation.

Don't mind them...tanoids are blockheads...even with all the evidences laid bare, they will still deny the obvious

3 Likes

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 07, 2015
vicadex07:
you guys should not come here and derail this thread with your lies. People like you will defend Jonathan till death even if he confesses with his own mouth

I'll defend him publicly till my own death. Anyone with the minutest of Nigeria's political history will agree to the fact you don't kill one of yours to appear politically correct.

I used to do that during the days of my ignorance. Not any more.

5 Likes

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by vicadex07(m): 6:01am On Sep 07, 2015
dearpreye:

I'll defend him publicly till my own death. Anyone with the minutest of Nigeria's political history will agree to the fact you don't kill one of yours to appear politically correct.

I used to do that during the days of my ignorance. Not any more.

Thanks for not lying...I respect that sincerely!
Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by usbcable(m): 6:02am On Sep 07, 2015
vicadex07:

So cos its from facebook means its fake? Don't you think that is a little dumb to say? No offense. Doesn't GEJ himself run a facebook account?
who is the 'bashar umar shagari'from whose page it was copied from?

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by Truckpusher(m): 6:02am On Sep 07, 2015
Whoever that believes this picture is a complete dunce.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by midolian(m): 6:04am On Sep 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by Kalvan: 6:08am On Sep 07, 2015
And he still lost. Lol!

The man is a born loser. Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by vicadex07(m): 6:09am On Sep 07, 2015
usbcable:
its photoshop.
1.the pictures are blurry.
2. GEJ dont have that big a tummy nor bodymass
3. he nose structure is different to that of GEJ
4. it is from an untrusted source looking for cheap fame

If you weren't so petty, you would have known that photoshop would have made the pics clearer and more appealing. That picture was most likely taken by a cheap nokia phone with low resolution camera probably by mama pee who couldn't handle a high end smartphone or one elderly family member

2 Likes

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by WailingWailer00(m): 6:09am On Sep 07, 2015
OP, you are a big blind cool fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 07, 2015
vicadex07:

Thanks for not lying...I respect that sincerely!

Why should I lie? What do I have to gain or lose by telling YOU the truth? Which region has its own people insulting and abusing their own leaders publicly?

GEJ has finished his tenure, and is somewhere enjoying his life. It's time you folks give him some vestige of respect, and wait till the courts invite him. LOL!

The manner with which you guys abused and denigrated him IS the same way PMB will be abused and denigrated. APC and it's primitive destructive politics has only denigrated and treated institutions with the deepest scorn. Karma is so real.

Do something more meaningful with your life. Never expect me to join in the public execution of one of my own.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 07, 2015
Kalvan:
And he still lost. Lol!

The man is a born loser. Sai Buhari!

Sorry.....what comes up when your name is searched on Google?

2 Likes

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by ahaz: 6:16am On Sep 07, 2015
vicadex07:
arranging and stockpilling yams for distribution to goats grin

Now we know how 20billion dollars got missing shocked

cc:wailing wailers

http://dailymail.com.ng/bashar-umar-shares-this-picture-of-nigerias-former-president-goodluck-jonathan/
come its high time we start tracking idiots like you down @op.the insult on this man is becoming too much and we can no longer take this from idiats like u.op and any other idists posting derogatory remarks on gej should watch it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by vicadex07(m): 6:18am On Sep 07, 2015
usbcable:

who is the 'bashar umar shagari'from whose page it was copied from?

Ok let's be critical here.

1. How many nude pictures of nigerian ladies have you seen online? 100s isn't it?

2. Most of those ladies were photographed by people they trust with their privacy but you know what happens after that.

A. They loose their phones to strangers or they sell it off carelessly.

B. A close friend, associate, colleague or even sworn enemy gets temporary possesion of the phone and quickly transfers the nude pics to their within minutes.

C. Well the trend continues until the transferred pics or videos get into the wrong hands - someone who might decide to upload it online.

D. From there your guess is as good as mine. Our friend immediately becomes an internet sensation worldwide.

Who says the above scenario couldn't have played out as regards the surfacing of this pics

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by hola106(m): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2015
I knw dis wil happen God u re gud
Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by ahaz: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2015
vicadex07:
1. For all those hypocrites saying its fake, why did the nation go bankrupt and unable to pay salaries just few months towards elections?

2. It was widely reported that GEJ and his associates doled out funds in dollars to political jobbers. GEJ nor PDP never refuted this allegation.

3. Just immediately after the elections, the prices of dollar against the naira skyrocketed due to scarcity (something that has never happened in Nigerias history) until Buhari stepped in to stem the tide and ban dollar deposits nationwide.

4. Most of the money money stolen during Jonathans regime were always in the dollar denomination.
may god purnish you and your useless analysis.what was used ur reaction when fasuola was accused of coruption?you defended him or avoided the post.where were yo u when your pmb is declering a Toronto asse?ibdont blame you,but the cursed op.

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by ideykwum: 6:28am On Sep 07, 2015
Well, even if it's true, it only shows the level of hatred that was whipped up against Jonathan! How many Nigerian leaders have counted dollars in the past (including Buhari)? But GEJ's had to be leaked! The poor man was surrounded by enemies who fought to bring down his government! Alll his good works have been rubbished, his integrity questioned, and now they want to ground him into the mud?? It won't happen!!!

We asked Buhari about the Panalpina issue, and the next day this picture starts making the round? Isn't that a sick way of defending your integrity posterchild?

vicadex07:

Ok let's be critical here.

1. How many nude pictures of nigerian ladies have you seen online? 100s isn't it?

2. Most of those ladies were photographed by people they trust with their privacy but you know what happens after that.

A. They loose their phones to strangers or they sell it off carelessly.

B. A close friend, associate, colleague or even sworn enemy gets temporary possesion of the phone and quickly transfers the nude pics to their within minutes.

C. Well the trend continues until the transferred pics or videos get into the wrong hands - someone who might decide to upload it online.

D. From there your guess is as good as mine. Our friend immediately becomes an internet sensation worldwide.

Who says the above scenario couldn't have played out as regards the surfacing of this pics

2 Likes

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by ideykwum: 6:30am On Sep 07, 2015
My bro, it's a shame that hypocrisy is the order of the day! People cannot stand up to be counted on the side of equity! The OP is a disgrace!!

ahaz:
may god purnish you and your useless analysis.what was used ur reaction when fasuola was accused of coruption?you defended him or avoided the post.where were yo u when your pmb is declering a Toronto asse?ibdont blame you,but the cursed op.

2 Likes

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by vicadex07(m): 6:31am On Sep 07, 2015
ahaz:
come its high time we start tracking idiots like you down @op.the insult on this man is becoming too much and we can no longer take this from idiats like u.op and any other idists posting derogatory remarks on gej should watch it.

Track your mama for ashawo house first grin

Breeze as blown and the fowls yansh has been exposed grin quit wailing cos he is out of power already
Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by vicadex07(m): 6:32am On Sep 07, 2015
ideykwum:
My bro, it's a shame that hypocrisy is the order of the day! People cannot stand up to be counted on the side of equity! The OP is a disgrace!!

You're a disgrace to the human race. Even goats will deny your stupidity
Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by vicadex07(m): 6:35am On Sep 07, 2015
ahaz:

How much did they share you from the looted dollars
Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2015
vicadex07:
you guys should not come here and derail this thread with your lies. People like you will defend Jonathan till death even if he confesses with his own mouth
and are your likes not the buhari worshippers....hypocrite....

2 Likes

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by ideykwum: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2015
I won't trade abuses with a deranged person on Monday morning! Keep rubbing our institutions in the mud!! It's easy for a low-life like you, after all, you have no institution at home!

When the Panalpina issue came up, what did you say?? Frigging hypocrite!

vicadex07:

2 Likes

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by DjAndroid: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2015
How many times are we going to discuss this picture here?

https://www.nairaland.com/2412523/gej-someone-verify-picture#35269881

A picture that has been circulating even before GEJ left office.

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 07, 2015
is this true?
Need anything from Jumia? contact me
Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by Kalvan: 6:40am On Sep 07, 2015
dearpreye:

Sorry.....what comes up when your name is searched on Google?

Was that meant to be a rebuttal? Lol!
Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by vicadex07(m): 6:40am On Sep 07, 2015
ideykwum:
I won't trade abuses with a deranged person on Monday morning! Keep rubbing our institutions in the mud!! It's easy for a low-life like you, after all, you have no institution at home!

When the Panalpina issue came up, what did you say?? Frigging hypocrite!

The panalpina issue is a fallacy with no accompnaying evidence. Its just like when the tanoids reported that aso rock chapel was locked which was later found to be false. The PDP is not good at propanganda cos they sound dumb
Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by vicadex07(m): 6:43am On Sep 07, 2015
DjAndroid:
How many times are we going to discuss this picture here?

https://www.nairaland.com/2412523/gej-someone-verify-picture#35269881

A picture that has been circulating even before GEJ left office.

Lol...so that thread littered with comments from tanoids is your own validation abi? grin
Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 07, 2015
vicadex07:

You guys are really messing up this site. How dare you address a person that way? It's obvious kids have invaded this place.

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by francizy(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2015
Senseless he-goats everywhere, typing with split hooves.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by BrainBoss(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2015
oga Jona!

There is God o
Re: Chisos!!!! Everybody See Pictures Of GEJ Counting Billions Of Dollars! by ideykwum: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2015
What evidence do you have here? A picture that was probably doctored? Or you don't know of high-tech photoshop? Since you're going at defending the indefensible, explain the anomalies in Buhari's asset declaration? Explain his lopsided appointments, and don't tell me that GEJ did it too (that's trite) because he is supposed to be a "change" from the norm??

vicadex07:

The panalpina issue is a fallacy with no accompnaying evidence. Its just like when the tanoids reported that aso rock chapel was locked which was later found to be false. The PDP is not good at propanganda cos they sound dumb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yorubas fought the North to make Goodluck Jonathan President not Igbos / Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports / Tribunal Affirms Alimikhena’s Election, Throws Out Idiake’s Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.