Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion (25908 Views)

Heartland FC Of Owerri Gain Promotion To NPFL (pictures & Video) / Fight At Agege Stadium As Shooting Stars Beats MFM FC 1-0(pics) / Ikorodu United Bus In A Road Accident Enroute Makurdi Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by honeric01(m): 12:04am On Sep 08, 2015
Ajibel:

Chineke. you support Barca, why don't you travel to Camp Nou to watch their games to show you are a true fan?

Are the Lag teams my club that I support? Why should I watch their games when it doesnt involve mine?

Dont you know that these games are mostly played simultaneously. So instead of me to follow Enyimba updates on their game, I go dey watch Ikorodu united play, and na my Ticket money dem go dey use boost their revenue.

Mba nu!!

That's not how I support the league cheesy

Read my post again.. talking about the league.

why should you miss games to be played in Lagos in respective of who is playing if you're for the growth of the NPFL? that's my point.
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by honeric01(m): 12:10am On Sep 08, 2015
uduokirika1:

Mfm fc = Agege stadium Ikorodu united=Onikan stadium
Ikorodu Utd is TBS not Onikan.
1st bank plays at Onikan but they sometimes share Agege.
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by honeric01(m): 12:11am On Sep 08, 2015
dominique:
Wow two Lagos teams in top division after all these years. Nice! If Enyimba, Pillars or Dolphins come to town I might make time to watch.

But Honeric, Weston dey happen to insurance naa? Like play like play they relegated about 10 years ago and they've not made it back to top flight.

Dom dom, insurance e don enter rat trap, i don't see them coming up anytime soon...
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2015
nice...
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by uduokirika1(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2015
When last did u watch ikorodu united
honeric01:

Ikorodu Utd is TBS not Onikan.

1st bank plays at Onikan but they sometimes share Agege.
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by Niyinficient(m): 1:03am On Sep 08, 2015
rottable:
MyvRedeem church suppose emulate wetin mfm United dey do, all the money they are collecting as offering what are they using it for self

Buy bulbs, diesel, church maintenance, pay pastors and workers working in the vineyard. If u knw wat it means to keep a home up and running not to even talk of a church as big as dat, u won't ask dis question!
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by Danity20: 6:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations to those that bought my yesterday's game and won #30,298 Have created 2 whatsapp group where everybody joins and the daily games will be sent there with ease for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D Serious Minded People. My watsapp Number Is: 0808 29808 18 or +23480 8298 0818 Join the whatsapp winning teams 250 odds available for today's game All fixed matches
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by fairheven: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2015
MduZA:

you dont rate leagues by performance of players on the field...if it was the case Brazilian and Argentinian leagues would be ranked above the English and Spanish leagues ...south African premier league ranks 10 best league in the world...Nigerian league?

An you don't rate league by financial stats as well. So for your mind English league is the Best in the world because they have the financial records? Plz keep the records straight. ."SA league is the 10tn richest in world not the Ten best " in terms of best ,its never a permanent position for any league ,Nigerian league has previously been ranked the best in Africa especially the year we had two team in CAF champions league semi-finals. U didn't mention North Africans an you are talking SA?
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by Ajibel(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2015
honeric01:

Read my post again.. talking about the league.

why should you miss games to be played in Lagos in respective of who is playing if you're for the growth of the NPFL? that's my point.

Bros, I'm not a fan of those clubs. Why should I go watch their games?

They can do stuffs to promote their club and attract people to love their club and then watch their games. But me, I support Enyimba already, and would only watch Enyimba games when they are close by.

To clear the air, I'm just a Football fan, not a NPFL journalist that is based in Lagos that'll now make me watch MFM games because I'll have to write a match report.

There are different ways to support the NPFL bro, but not by watching MFM play, when it is not against Enyimba grin grin grin
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by honeric01(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2015
Ajibel:

Bros, I'm not a fan of those clubs. Why should I go watch their games?

They can do stuffs to promote their club and attract people to love their club and then watch their games. But me, I support Enyimba already, and would only watch Enyimba games when they are close by.

To clear the air, I'm just a Football fan, not a NPFL journalist that is based in Lagos that'll now make me watch MFM games because I'll have to write a match report.

There are different ways to support the NPFL bro, but not by watching MFM play, when it is not against Enyimba grin grin grin

Then, you're not a fan of Nigerian football/league.

Spot the difference
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by honeric01(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2015
uduokirika1:
When last did u watch ikorodu united

Their last match (home) was played at Agege stadium.

previous ones were played at TBS.

Take that from me..
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by Ajibel(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2015
honeric01:

Then, you're not a fan of Nigerian football/league.

Spot the difference

Okay your point is that I'm not a fan of NPFL but a fan of Enyimba? grin
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by honeric01(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2015
Ajibel:

Okay your point is that I'm not a fan of NPFL but a fan of Enyimba? grin

Affirmative, you watch foreign league matches that people call "derbies" or that involves big clubs on tv while paying money, why not do same for the NPFL when you can? watch games within Lagos if you stay here, if not all, but all that involves big man.
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by MduZA: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2015
fairheven:

An you don't rate league by financial stats as well. So for your mind English league is the Best in the world because they have the financial records? Plz keep the records straight. ."SA league is the 10tn richest in world not the Ten best " in terms of best ,its never a permanent position for any league ,Nigerian league has previously been ranked the best in Africa especially the year we had two team in CAF champions league semi-finals. U didn't mention North Africans an you are talking SA?

so you are introducing your own unique standard of measuring or rating the leagues?by the way let me not judge you...what are the ingredients that entail your own justification of a best league?
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by Ajibel(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2015
honeric01:

Affirmative, you watch foreign league matches that people call "derbies" or that involves big clubs on tv while paying money, why not do same for the NPFL when you can? watch games within Lagos if you stay here, if not all, but all that involves big man.

I can tell you bro that I'm yet to watch a single foreign game this season and I have no intention of watching any EPL/ UCL game any longer...

Truth is, I'm not a fan of watching games in a Stadium. I prefer TV. Most of the NPFL games that were shown on TV, I watched them. The only time I'll go to the stadium is when it involves my club.

So bro, I just cant go to the stadium to watch a game even if it is Kano Pillars v Wolves (Two big clubs) when it doesnt involve my club.

I've made that decision some time ago. That's it bro! smiley
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by awo666(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Up up shooting stars of ibadan
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by awo666(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
The 2015/2016 npfl league title is coming to the west, thats fr sure
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by uduokirika1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
honeric01:

Their last match (home) was played at Agege stadium.

previous ones were played at TBS.

Take that from me..

Ikorodu united has played their matches at Onikan stadium this season

MFM and First bank play thiers at Agege

COD in the Nationwide also play at Onikan stadium.

I don't know how else to convey my stand, the only team that made use of TBS was Union bank at some point in time before they were bought over by Stationary stores!
Sstores went back to their original home ground at Onikan water front!
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by awo666(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cant we run shooting star in form of a community based club rather than being a govt owned club. Am already thirsty of cup pls
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by honeric01(m): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
uduokirika1:

Ikorodu united has played their matches at Onikan stadium this season

MFM and First bank play thiers at Agege

COD in the Nationwide also play at Onikan stadium.

I don't know how else to convey my stand, the only team that made use of TBS was Union bank at some point in time before they were bought over by Stationary stores!
Sstores went back to their original home ground at Onikan water front!

The match Ikorodu Utd played that the "Kano pillars woman ref" blew was played where?
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by honeric01(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ajibel:

I can tell you bro that I'm yet to watch a single foreign game this season and I have no intention of watching any EPL/ UCL game any longer...

Truth is, I'm not a fan of watching games in a Stadium. I prefer TV. Most of the NPFL games that were shown on TV, I watched them. The only time I'll go to the stadium is when it involves my club.

So bro, I just cant go to the stadium to watch a game even if it is Kano Pillars v Wolves (Two big clubs) when it doesnt involve my club.

I've made that decision some time ago. That's it bro! smiley

grin grin grin grin, armchair football fan cheesy
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by taiocol: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
awo666:
The 2015/2016 npfl league title is coming to the west, thats fr sure
good to dream sha
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
fairheven:

South African league ke?
When was the last time a South African club won the CAF champions league?
There is nothing in SA except money.
dats what we need bro, so i can sit in a good stadium and watch sunshine or eyimba play
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by uduokirika1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
honeric01:

The match Ikorodu Utd played that the "Kano pillars woman ref" blew was played where?
please tell me with date and their oponent too
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by awo666(m): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
taiocol:
good to dream sha
not a dream but reality. Jst sit back and watch
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by Ajibel(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
honeric01:

grin grin grin grin, Enyimba football fan cheesy

cool cool

Na so bro
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by Ajibel(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
awo666:
not a dream but reality. Jst sit back and watch

which s/west team is winning it? angry
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by awo666(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ajibel:

which s/west team is winning it? angry
shooting stars or sunshine stars
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by Icon4s(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
uduokirika1:

Mfm fc = Agege stadium
Ikorodu united=Onikan stadium

These are nt of the NPFL standard.
They have to relocate to the Teslim Balogun stadium.
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by taiocol: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
awo666:
shooting stars or sunshine stars

won't happen in the next 10 Years
Re: NPFL Matches Return To Lagos As MFM FC, Ikorodu United Gain Promotion by uduokirika1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Says who
Icon4s:

These are nt of the NPFL standard.
They have to relocate to the Teslim Balogun stadium.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung In Animal Skin Cultural Outfit (Photos) / NFF Confirms ‘agreement’ With Oliseh As Keshi’s Successor / Southampton Signs Super Eagles Midfielder Joe Aribo From Rangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.