Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Differentiating Between An Original And A Fake Tecno Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Differentiating Between An Original And A Fake Tecno Phone (11903 Views)

Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / How To Identify A Fake Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differentiating Between An Original And A Fake Tecno Phone by xtervaganza(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2015
Why anybody would make a fake of a date phone is beyond me

Lol
Re: Differentiating Between An Original And A Fake Tecno Phone by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
I like the smaller tecno phones for their practicality not their smart phones which despite their hyped specs are sub par.
there are cloned tecnos out there like d cloned phantom 8 with 3gb ram, 16gb rom runinng on marshmellow with no finger print sensor. shine ya eyes.
Re: Differentiating Between An Original And A Fake Tecno Phone by chicwoman(f): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
One has to be careful sha. People are making dupes of tecno phones.
Re: Differentiating Between An Original And A Fake Tecno Phone by Kogbaski: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
post=37758183:
Most people seem to be satisfied with the IMEI-VC method @ http://gc.tecno-mobile.com/ . Its even more surprising to see many popular Nigerian Tech. blogs chorus this same inadequate approach without scrutiny. The IMEI-VC test is inaccurate because all that's required to pass this test is to change the sticker behind the phone and write some info. to the phone.
We decided to carry out a research by comparing fake/cloned Tecno phones to original phones (side by side) and it was only a matter of time before we encountered a fake Tecno M3 that passed the IMEI-VC test flawlessly (just as we expected would happen soon).
I'll be discussing some of our findings in this thread to help you better differentiate an original from a fake Tecno phone.

Please
* If you're a die-hard IMEI-VC loyalist and not willing to listen then you can just click the back button instead of arguing unnecessarily.
* If you're Anti-Tecno then please, don't try to troll; we've done the same for original Samsung vs Cloned/Fake Samsung and other popular phones (Infinix just might be next in line if these pirates are still who they are) so this thread is aimed at helping, not arguing superiority or inferiority

Visit https://plus.google.com/116652750662576629438/posts/PdPvTZtCr42 if you wish to go ahead of the techniques i'll be listing here.

Good info. Tecno is my brand so I needed dx info

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Watch All DSTV Channels Freely On Android, Ios, Mac & Windows / Opening The Back Cover Of Tecno L8 Lite / The Reality Of Unhealthy Smartphone Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.