Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

World’s Shortest Man Dies In America At The Age Of 75. See What Killed Him... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World’s Shortest Man Dies In America At The Age Of 75. See What Killed Him... (1363 Views)

Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo / Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Shortest Man Dies In America At The Age Of 75. See What Killed Him... by mazechdotcom: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
cry cry cry
Chandra Dangi broke the record in 2012 when he was crowned by Guinness World Records in Kathmandu, Nepal as the shortest man in history documented. He was 21.5ins.

He beat the record set by Gul Mohammed, from New Delhi, India, who measured 22.5ins and died at the age of 40 in 1997.
Three of Mr Dangi’s five brothers were less than four feet tall, while his two sisters and two other brothers are of average height.

Mr Dangi became a local hero when he was crowned shortest man - allowing him to travel the world and send money home to his impoverished home village Reemkholi, 335 miles southwest of Kathmandu.

In the photo below, Chandra Dangi met the world's tallest living man, 32-year-old Sultan Kosen, 8ft, 3ins, for the first time in London in November 2014 to celebrate Guinness World Records Day.

Ok, here's the main gist:

Read more. See what killed him. Watch video…

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/shortest_man

Re: World’s Shortest Man Dies In America At The Age Of 75. See What Killed Him... by mazechdotcom: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: World’s Shortest Man Dies In America At The Age Of 75. See What Killed Him... by Ilekeh(f): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
What killed him?

75 is a good age.
Re: World’s Shortest Man Dies In America At The Age Of 75. See What Killed Him... by mazechdotcom: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ilekeh:
What killed him?

75 is a good age.

I know! He really tried...but death is very painful no matter what age. sad cry Moreover, he was playing a key role supporting his impoverished family and community!

See what killed him - https://www.mazech.com/shortest_man
Re: World’s Shortest Man Dies In America At The Age Of 75. See What Killed Him... by multikolour(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
RIP
Re: World’s Shortest Man Dies In America At The Age Of 75. See What Killed Him... by Ilekeh(f): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
mazechdotcom:

I know! He really tried...but death is very painful no matter what age. sad cry Moreover, he was playing a key role supporting his impoverished family and community!

I'm not clicking on that link.

2 Likes

Re: World’s Shortest Man Dies In America At The Age Of 75. See What Killed Him... by mazechdotcom: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Featured story:

Tallest man in India said he's still looking for wife, but can't find! cheesy grin

When it comes to love, the 32-year-old Dharmendra Singh from India believes he's getting the short end of the stick. Dharmendra has good looks, a college degree and loving family and friends. He stands out in other ways, too. The 8-foot-1 Singh is India's tallest man and the second tallest in the world!

Read more and watch video- https://www.mazech.com/tallest_man_in_india

Re: World’s Shortest Man Dies In America At The Age Of 75. See What Killed Him... by quinnboy: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
mazechdotcom:

la click da link la bend
Re: World’s Shortest Man Dies In America At The Age Of 75. See What Killed Him... by FYB(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na waoo. See heights
@ least both of them have heights
Re: World’s Shortest Man Dies In America At The Age Of 75. See What Killed Him... by mazechdotcom: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Emotional! cry

"Even though he is short and I am tall, we have had similar struggles throughout our lives and when I look into Chandra's eyes, I can see he's a good man," Kosen told the Daily Telegraph...

Follow link above and read more...

(1) (Reply)

Hyp O'crites In Nigeria / President Buhari Willing To Pay Cash To Boko Haram In Exchange For Chibok Girls / Fg Oct. Salary 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.