Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Teenage Boy Burnt To Death In Lekki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teenage Boy Burnt To Death In Lekki (478 Views)

Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? / Nimibofa Ayawei's Son, Mientei Burnt To Death With Girlfriend In Bayelsa (Photo) / 100 Burnt To Death In Anambra Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Boy Burnt To Death In Lekki by DONSMITH123(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
A 16-year-old teenager, identified as Timehin Jinadu, was Monday morning, reportedly burnt to death when a duplex of four bedrooms at the Lekki area of Lagos, caught fire.

P.M News reports that the fire started at about 2am on Monday in a duplex at 35C, Ajiran Road, Agungi area of Lekki. The boy’s family was said to be asleep when the fire began.

Director, Lagos State Fire Service, Rasak Fadipe said the fire service station was called around 2am and that it responded promptly to the call and succeeded in rescuing three people from the duplex of four bedrooms.

“The body of a 16-year old Timehin was discovered at the bathroom roasted. It might be that the boy ran to the bathroom to escape from the fire but had nowhere to go to after that,” Fadipe confirmed.

Fadipe divulged that the fire was caused by power surge after light was restored in the night to the area.

The Director also added that the father of the boy and two other children inhaled smoke which made them unconscious and had to be rushed to the hospital.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/07/teenage-boy-burnt-to-death-in-lekki/

Re: Teenage Boy Burnt To Death In Lekki by chocolateme(f): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Eyaaa!! 1000 ways to die.
Rest in peace my boy.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Burnt To Death In Lekki by oluwaSmith1(f): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
O My God!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Burnt To Death In Lekki by agarawu23(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
embarassed
Re: Teenage Boy Burnt To Death In Lekki by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Teenage Boy Burnt To Death In Lekki by CLeAtHead(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: Teenage Boy Burnt To Death In Lekki by tayebest(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na wa oo

The tittle is mis-leading faa

I thought the boy was intentionally burnt mayb by angry mob

Even dailypost sef na wack site jare! undecided
Re: Teenage Boy Burnt To Death In Lekki by DONSMITH123(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
chocolateme:
Eyaaa!! 1000 ways to die.
Rest in peace my boy.
Re: Teenage Boy Burnt To Death In Lekki by therealdeal10: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
If i were 2 b d father of d poor boy i wuld sue dat district nepa 2 court, stup!d pipu

Wen dey wuld b playing wit light anyhow angry

May d family b consoled by d Lord during dis terrible tym

Rip

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Crane Collapse In Mecca Mosque / Anambra Killings: IGP Lawless – MASSOB / #akwaibomdakkada: Beyond Sloganeering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.