Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent (2437 Views)

CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent / See How Nigeria Will Be Like If Made An Islamic State / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by AltarBoy1: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
With the way Muslims are migrating from the middle East into European countries and judging from the way Muslims dominate their host country through high birth rate, am afraid, before long the European Christians will be on the minority. And this time around, there may not be any crusade to salvage them as the pope no longer hold such power to call for one. The EU don't know the mistake they are making by allowing migrant Muslims into Europe. Except if they have a back up plan in place. What happened to Saudia, Iran, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait...
Why do they choose to migrate to European countries....?

6 Likes

Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by madridguy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yes
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by CLeAtHead(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
F***ing hate those pieces of s***

1 Like

Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by SOUNDKING: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:
F***ing hate those pieces of s***
the most annoying part is that, they don't go on evangelism rather they will choose terrorism.......islamabad.

1 Like

Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by CLeAtHead(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Like seriously. They are even trying to boss them around in the uk. Imagine holding Crusades and calling the British infidels lipsrsealed
SOUNDKING:
the most annoying part is that, they don't go on evangelism rather they will choose terrorism.......islamabad.
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by BlackrulesDworld(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
AltarBoy1:
With the way Muslims are migrating from the middle East into European countries and judging from the way Muslims dominate their host country through high birth rate, am afraid, before long the European Christians will be on the minority. And this time around, there may not be any crusade to salvage them as the pope no longer hold such power to call for one. The EU don't know the mistake they are making by allowing migrant Muslims into Europe. Except if they have a back up plan in place. What happened to Saudia, Iran, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait...

stop dreaming! And go get a life!!

3 Likes

Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by POWEROFPEACE(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
It is not their migration into European countries that will make them dominate, but their discipline, honesty, unity and love to mention a few that we make them dominate. Pastors are busy making money for themselves as their primary role. Many are involved in rape, drugs and no love for each other, what do you expect. I feel bad.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by stevecantrell: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
ISIS boasted , they would export terror into Europe under the guise of asylum seekers and now its fast becoming a reality.
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lol... bro.. no matter how u try... d word of God must be fulfilled....
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by AltarBoy1: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
It is not their migration into European countries that will make them dominate, but their discipline, honesty, unity and love to mention a few that we make them dominate. Pastors are busy making money for themselves as their primary role. Many are involved in rape, drugs and no love for each other, what do you expect. I feel bad.
joke of the century. you the kind of honesty and hard work that bh and Isis have been displaying.
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by AltarBoy1: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
crixtex:
Lol... bro.. no matter how u try... d word of God must be fulfilled....
wen did God said that.
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by Cjrane2: 1:15am On Sep 08, 2015
[size=28pt]It was all in the original plan of ISIS all along[/size]
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 08, 2015
AltarBoy1:
wen did God said that.
Bro.. d antichrist must come... all ds u hear are his preparatory steps...
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 08, 2015
It is quite unfortunate with what is happening down there but I blame the EU/US they brought it upon themselves. When Qadaffi and Sadaam were around there was relative peace down there. Bush and his cohort were short shighted and his co travelers from the EU never had the balls to put their feet on the ground. Today they have to pay the price!

1 Like

Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by sinkhole: 6:12am On Sep 08, 2015
I always watch and shake my head for Europe any time I watched them handled these migrants. Europe is ruining the future of her children, they are taking away peace from their children by welcoming these people, those people meant no peace at all. Were they not the same people from Africa who trew people into the sea just because they prayed in Jesus name, while they were all runing to where most people pray in Jesus name?
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by edababa007(m): 6:49am On Sep 08, 2015
EU and d USA destroyed Libya, Iraq, Syria and others.. They must be ready to bear the effect of the war..

1 Like

Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by MrZachs(m): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2015
Thunder fire evry Anti-Islam ina d houz...boom! Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by AltarBoy1: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
MrZachs:
Thunder fire evry Anti-Islam ina d houz...boom! Amen!
Nobody is anti Islam. Just sending out warning.
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by AltarBoy1: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
edababa007:
EU and d USA destroyed Libya, Iraq, Syria and others.. They must be ready to bear the effect of the war..
Sure they caused it. But now, they are about making things worst.
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by AltarBoy1: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
sinkhole:
I always watch and shake my head for Europe any time I watched them handled these migrants. Europe is ruining the future of her children, they are taking away peace from their children by welcoming these people, those people meant no peace at all. Were they not the same people from Africa who trew people into the sea just because they prayed in Jesus name, while they were all runing to where most people pray in Jesus name?
Why they didn't head to their fellow Muslim countries is what I don't understand.
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by AltarBoy1: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
woodcook:
It is quite unfortunate with what is happening down there but I blame the EU/US they brought it upon themselves. When Qadaffi and Sadaam were around there was relative peace down there. Bush and his cohort were short shighted and his co travelers from the EU never had the balls to put their feet on the ground. Today they have to pay the price!
You, part of the. problem the world is facing now is caused by the US
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by AltarBoy1: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
crixtex:

Bro.. d antichrist must come... all ds u hear are his preparatory steps...
So you mean the anti Christ will come from the middle East
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by AltarBoy1: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cjrane2:
[size=28pt]It was all in the original plan of ISIS all along[/size]
Am seeing sence in what you just write.
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
AltarBoy1:
So you mean the anti Christ will come from the middle East
No bro... I m just saying dat all ds events are pointing to d emergence of d Anti christ...
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by ebamma(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
With Europe's low birth rate, in 50yrs time many countries like Germany, Sweden etc, accepting millions of immigrants,

Will have a minority that will be almost half of it indigenous population,

Funny thing is, why are this sharia loving Arabs not immigrating to rich Arab and sharia adhering countries like Saudi Arabia and UAE!?
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by AltarBoy1: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
crixtex:

No bro... I m just saying dat all ds events are pointing to d emergence of d Anti christ...
OK. now I get it

1 Like

Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by AltarBoy1: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Even the pope is encourage them to accept more migrants. In his words, he is encouraging catholic families, parishes, monasteries and religious houses to open their doors to migrants.

I have no problem if the migrants are Christians or pagans. But Muslims, thats a dangerous thing to do.
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by AltarBoy1: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
ebamma:
With Europe's low birth rate, in 50yrs time many countries like Germany, Sweden etc, accepting millions of immigrants,
Will have a minority that will be almost half of it indigenous population,
Funny thing is, why are this sharia loving Arabs not immigrating to rich Arab and sharia adhering countries like Saudi Arabia and UAE!?
dat's d same question am asking myself.
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by AltarBoy1: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
If it were to be Christians or people of other religion trying to migrate into Islamic nations, I bet, they wont welcome them.
Re: Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
AltarBoy1:
Why should you care? is Europe your Fatherland? Do you have any ancestral claim there? You can migrate to Haiti, there are countless 'Christians' there

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station / Kano Youths Lead In Drug Abuse Index Of The NDLEA / Nobody Is Buying Fuel #87 In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.