Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

That Awkward Moment..... Check This Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Awkward Moment..... Check This Out (801 Views)

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / An Awkward Moment At The Office Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment..... Check This Out by Cutehector(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
You are married and you are havn sex wit your spouse in your room, due to d passion, u mistakenly forgot to lock the doors and your mum who happpens to live with you comes to your room and suddenly opens d door and sees u two bangin and u happen to sight her, What would you do?
Re: That Awkward Moment..... Check This Out by Favolly(f): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Didn't I see something similar to this on FP yesterday??
Re: That Awkward Moment..... Check This Out by agarawu23(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nothing to do

Understanding mum will quickly lock the door and leave immediately.

But if your mum no like your wife eh! The case will be different I guess cool
Re: That Awkward Moment..... Check This Out by kossyablaze(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mtchew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Awkward Moment..... Check This Out by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
my wife..my house..my rules..my bed..my banging.

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment..... Check This Out by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Continue with the banging.
She use to bang her hubby too.

As long as am legally married. I won't feel some how.
Cos its normal
Re: That Awkward Moment..... Check This Out by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2015
"Umu Anumanu" comes to mind grin
Re: That Awkward Moment..... Check This Out by Cutehector(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
I'm curious..

Why attribute me with the "nice" word?

I'v not been nice to you from my posts in ur thread.. I feel like i'm guilty.

Onila
Re: That Awkward Moment..... Check This Out by misreal(m): 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
My mum will begin to make comments like. "I dey expect twins this time oh".. She will just tease the life out of u.. Me love my mum..

(1) (Reply)

Worst 20 Ways To Die / Toddler Drowns Inside Well In Ogun State (photo) / Save Our Needy Is Playing Santa To Disadvantaged Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.