Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Buhari, A Mediocre! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, A Mediocre! (460 Views)

Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / Ambode’s Mediocre List of Commissioners Full Of Tinubu’s Relatives, Friends –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, A Mediocre! by ezugegere(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
"I have no factory and no enterprises. I also have no registered company in my name. But I have 5 mansions and farms. I also have 30 million in my account. So I am a poor man..."
Ladies and gentlemen, are u still surprised why the rate of unemployment is so high in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Mediocre! by OrIandoOwoh(m): 12:11am On Sep 08, 2015
buha might not be able to end his tenure if he continues like this

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Mediocre! by ibadantiti(f): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2015
He is more than that, A very f0lish man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Mediocre! by jars9: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2015
Change indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Mediocre! by egift(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2015
"Since losing the Presidency, TANoids and their sponsors have been angry, frustrated, confused, humiliated, humbled, afraid and disgraced. Politically they have been decimated and relegated to the background, economically their business of stealing government money in billions has been checkmated and blocked and socially they have been ostracized and rejected by Nigerians"
- Joe Igbokwe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A Mediocre! by egift(m): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2015

President Buhari has proven that "A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches" - (King Solomon - Proverbs 22:1)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A Mediocre! by frankyychiji(f): 12:32am On Sep 08, 2015
Buhari is a liar and an aged thief.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Mediocre! by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Bull.ari is a CERTIFIED ILLITERATE TERRORIST

Burukutu sipping gworo chewing bastard

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Mediocre! by irsakant: 12:40am On Sep 08, 2015
Intellectually disturbing...imagine, he was able to know the number of his cattle, but failed to name the figure of his cars. Only irrational sentiments would condone that, and say "it doesn't matter." But NOBODY forced him to promise Nigerians that he would declare his wealth. Upon getting the power, he disowned his "CoVeNanT" and said "it was APC's " No! Not APC, na PDP ni! He's no more an APC member but PDP! Alas! He didn't have choice than to make a belated declaration, after Civil Society had threatened him with Court injunction -a pseudo integrity! He thought it was easy to fight corruption without it to fight you at the same time. @kantemma on Twitter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moderators Confess.. / Code Of Conducts Allegations Are Mischevious- Saraki Tells Journalist / This Is The Best Time To Be Saraki's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.