Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers (14139 Views)

Kidnapper Evans Faces Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment As Ambode Signs Bill / School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) / Lagos Approves Death Penalty For Kidnappers Whose Victims Die In Captivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by walemadu: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2015
welcomed development!

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by hensben(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2015
War against cultism should be implemented as well.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by d33types: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Back ward ass country.
Every state in the U.S.A are removing the death penalty except for Texas
Fuk you.. They removed the death penalty and so? Am sure you're a buster

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by hensben(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Reasonwithme:
While they are at it, Govt should pass a law on stealing of government funds, inflation of contract and corruption.

The profile of kidnappers are usually poor people who are bandits.

The profile of public theives are above average living individuals. They too should be discouraged from their act.

Stealing and corruption has caused greater harm to this nation than any other vice.

Why is it not getting the attention it deserves
Buhari don dey handle that one.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by prothelley(f): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2015
What has US got to do with Nigeria?
What has light got to do with darkness? They remove death and increase crime as well as enacting sedomy.
Death penalty will put fear on the minds of heartless kidnappers.
You can go to hell and rot with your US.....

BabyDaddy20:
Back ward ass country.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by shizzy7(f): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Pls Include Rapists

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by ahamonyeka(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2015
Na today?abeg make una talk another one mouth don too much.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by shizzy7(f): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Back ward ass country.
THIS IS NIGERIA NOT U.S

We Make Our Own Laws!!!!
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Demmzy15(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2015
HomoSapiien:

You don dey craze?
No! You wan make thunder fire you?
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Back ward ass country.

The funny thing about people like you is that you have never been a victim. You clearly have no idea what is like to be kidnapped. And unless you have a good imagination, you can't fully grasp the level of inhumanity these kidnappers unleash on their victims.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Demmzy15(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2015
IceDude:
If na female rapist nko?
We can deal with that later, the common one which has destroyed lives is male rape!

1 Like

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by IceDude(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2015
Iamthoney:
na to separate their bobby from their chest and use adhesive to seal their KitKat for life...i call these FAIR JUDGEMENT
Lol, na death sentence beta pass this punishment.....Its very difficult for women to survive without kerewalogy, they just pretend abt it.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by llaykorn: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2015
oreos:

The funny thing about people like you is that you have never been a victim. You clearly have no idea what is like to be kidnapped. And unless you have a good imagination, you can't fully grasp the level of inhumanity these kidnappers unleash on their victims.

I wonder what the problem of some of us in this country is. They are wired to believe that anything they see on their flat screen television being practiced in America is the best for them too. undecided
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Jamb2016Expo: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2015
ok
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by UnimkeAk(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Dinirojones:
Totally support dis decision....the way dese niger delta boys kidnapp ehn...weldone governor smiley

na law 4 themselves be that.

who wan kidnap poor man.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Btruth: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2015
Even if they are not going to kill them eventually, please let the death penalties stays. With the new law, kidnappers will have to look other ways, because, once you are caught, at least, it will be near death for the offender.

Good one my PDP governor. Ride on.

cool

1 Like

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by HomoSapiien: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2015
Demmzy15:
No! You wan make thunder fire you?
Mumu, are you Sango or Amadioha ? undecided
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2015
llaykorn:

I wonder what the problem of some of us in this country is. They are wired to believe that anything they see on their flat screen television being practiced in America is the best for them too. undecided

They fail to see that it is a matter of time. We are going to get there some day. But for now we need extreme legislations to drastically minimise the high occurrence of inhumane acts.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by HomoSapiien: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

We can deal with that later, the common one which has destroyed lives is male rape!

id.iot, so dem dey amputate peniz for ur town abi? undecided
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 08, 2015
llaykorn:

I have an acquaintance that was vehemently against death sentence not until she was robbed by armed men. She is yet to get over it and she wouldn't think twice to support death sentence on certain offences.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Donphilly(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2015
For once in a very very very long time, I AM SO PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN. The Governor by this singular act has shown me that we still have a chance at salvation and that there are leaders that have a heart for the ordinary and down-trodden in the society.

There's definitely a new change and its coning from an unexpected quarter and that is a fact.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2015
madridguy:
A drastic situation need drastic action. If it is PMB that attempt to sign this type of Bill into law,by now some haters will be shouting for his removal turning blind for the benefit.

At times in life we need strict law to make things work out. Prof. Ben Ayade, ride on, nothing do you.

As a matter of fact Buhari should immediately legalise death penalty for kidnapping, murder, terrorism & rape.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Back ward ass country.

Some people don't deserve to live, that is just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2015
Donphilly:
For once in a very very very long time, I AM SO PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN. The Governor by this singular act has shown me that we still have a chance at salvation and that there are leaders that have a heart for the ordinary and down-trodden in the society.

There's definitely a new change and its coning from an unexpected quarter and that is a fact.

Thank you.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by llaykorn: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2015
oreos:

I have an acquaintance that was vehemently against death sentence not until she was robbed by armed men. She is yet to get over it and she wouldn't think twice to support death sentence on certain offences.

That's it!

Sincerely, I think we need this bill signed for child molesters too. That man up there trying to use America as an example hasn't probably given it a thought that America has an ultra-functional prison service. Do people even go to prison at all in Nigeria? The courts don't sentence, do they? They just grant bails, and cases adjourned and forgotten about. These criminals are released into the society again. That's why you hear child molestation cases where the criminal had done the same thing many times over, but still walks around free.

#DeathToSexualOffenders
#DeathToKidnappers
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Aitee1: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2015
Good! They should add rapist too angry

1 Like

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by gentleowo(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Back ward ass country.
Are u one of the kidnapa

1 Like

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2015
llaykorn:

That's it!

Sincerely, I think we need this bill signed for child molesters too. That man up there trying to use America as an example hasn't probably given it a thought that America has an ultra-functional prison service. Do people even go to prison at all in Nigeria? The courts don't sentence, do they? They just grant bails, and cases adjourned and forgotten about. These criminals are released into the society again. That's why you hear child molestation cases where the criminal had done the same thing many times over, but still walks around free.

#DeathToSexualOffenders
#DeathToKidnappers

cheesy. I am in full support of death sentence till we establish a functioning society where laws are followed and enforced.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Demmzy15(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Mumu, are you Sango or Amadioha ? undecided
Sango progeny! undecided
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2015
Optional2:
Catarrh wan kill me ooooo my nose is block bro Airforce1 dat catarrh no wan leave me oooo
ah geh merrecine for catarh oooo.... wink
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by HomoSapiien: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2015
Demmzy15:
Sango progeny! undecided
Holy shít! You are of Sango progeny? shocked
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Demmzy15(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2015
HomoSapiien:

id.iot, so dem dey amputate peniz for ur town abi? undecided
Mumu for Nigeria here! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police raid Kogo forest in Katsina, bandits and kidnappers hideout / Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State / Court Adjourns Baba Ijesha’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.