Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers (14137 Views)

Kidnapper Evans Faces Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment As Ambode Signs Bill / School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) / Lagos Approves Death Penalty For Kidnappers Whose Victims Die In Captivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by aderonkedeborah(f): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
We also need the Federal Government to legalise death penalty for rapist especially for those who rapes children n teenagers.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by HomoSapiien: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

Shariah is already practiced in this country and you might not know. The way a Muslim lives his/her in line with the Qur'an and Sunnah is Shariah. As a Muslim, I don't believe Stoning to death is the punishment for adultery because the Qur'an prescribed the final punishment to be flogging. Shariah is not to instil fear but discipline and it does not apply to Christians/Jews. The Christians and Jews are to be judged according to their own laws! cool

Good. So whats your view on those sentenced to death in Kano for allegdly insulting the prophet?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/185661-kano-sharia-court-sentences-9-to-death-for-blasphemy.html
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by HomoSapiien: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

Shariah is already practiced in this country and you might not know. The way a Muslim lives his/her in line with the Qur'an and Sunnah is Shariah. As a Muslim, I don't believe Stoning to death is the punishment for adultery because the Qur'an prescribed the final punishment to be flogging. Shariah is not to instil fear but discipline and it does not apply to Christians/Jews. The Christians and Jews are to be judged according to their own laws! cool

This cow-brained Illiterate gorvernor even praised the heartless judgement

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/185808-kano-govt-hails-judgment-that-sentenced-9-persons-to-death-for-blasphemy.html
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Walexsammy:
why USA, why not china?

Is China a country ??
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
jwils:
may be cross river is our own TEXAS undecided

Sorry, kid.
Go play with your mates.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
drlawizle:

what's up with dat Texas sef? They seem to be a bit on their own...a state be behaving like an independent country...is it because it's d largest state in the US?

Lol.
Texas is not the largest state in America.
The largest is Alaska.
Texas is the second largest.
Alaska is way bigger than Nigeria.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
oreos:

The funny thing about people like you is that you have never been a victim. You clearly have no idea what is like to be kidnapped. And unless you have a good imagination, you can't fully grasp the level of inhumanity these kidnappers unleash on their victims.

OK.
You have that stupid Nigerian mentality.
That's why jungle justice is the order of the day in Nigeria.
You catch a 20 naira thief, you kill him immediately & burn his corpse, while your governors & president steals billions of naira ?? That's why i won't come to Nigeria again, The level of stupidity you guys displays baffels me.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
prothelley:
What has US got to do with Nigeria?
What has light got to do with darkness? They remove death and increase crime as well as enacting sedomy.
Death penalty will put fear on the minds of heartless kidnappers.
You can go to hell and rot with your US.....

Sorry, kid.
I'm not your type.
Can't you detect i don't fancy you ??
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Demmzy15(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
HomoSapiien:

This cow-brained Illiterate gorvernor even praised the heartless judgement

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/185808-kano-govt-hails-judgment-that-sentenced-9-persons-to-death-for-blasphemy.html
So unfortunate!
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Demmzy15(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Walexsammy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Is China a country ??
is USA a county? tongue
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by nwannaeto: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
slytubadth:
Somebody should inform/warn badoo Emeka and alaiye Uche about this cos the End is near! Cross River is not Business as usual.
you are a fool.olaniyi,olakannkpo,olatunde,olabisi,olabanjo,na so-so lalala.una dey lay for ogun.headquarter of kidnap for ritual.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Lol.
The largest is Alaska.

Oh 2nd largest abi? I sha knew it is almost as big as Nigeria...my Uncle tell me they gotta lotta gun-crazy peeps overthere. Could dat be d reason for them not to abrogate d death penalty over there? Or does Alaska also retain such laws?
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by datigbogirl: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Lol.
The largest is Alaska.

But wait oh. Texas isn't "way bigger" dan Nigeria as you said oh!

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

OK.
You have that stupid Nigerian mentality.
That's why jungle justice is the order of the day in Nigeria.
You catch a 20 naira thief, you kill him immediately & burn his corpse, while your governors & president steals billions of naira ?? That's why i won't come to Nigeria again, The level of stupidity you guys displays baffels me.

FYI, I don't live in Nigeria but I will be going/moving back to Nigeria. You are welcome to die in wherever you live.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by donte4real: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
I always knew laws abt kidnapping will be passed with speed, since the targets are mostly d politicians and corrupt civil servants. We are still waiting for a death penalty for funds loothing and embezzlement. Dis politicians ehhhhh...... Thr is God oooooo
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
oreos:

FYI, I don't live in Nigeria but I will be going/moving back to Nigeria. You are welcome to die in wherever you live.

I don't give a flying & running fuccckk.
Suck my dick.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
datigbogirl:

Re-read my post & tell me the exact state i mentioned
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
drlawizle:

Oh 2nd largest abi? I sha knew it is almost as big as Nigeria...my Uncle tell me they gotta lotta gun-crazy peeps overthere. Could dat be d reason for them not to abrogate d death penalty over there? Or does Alaska also retain such laws?

No, Alaska never had the death penalty.
The reason why the death penalty was in use was because of serial killers, they will kill like 9-70 people,
Americans are just crazy.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
datigbogirl:

I too know.
You dey Nigeria, you never go anywhere, how you go know say Alaska is twice the size of Nigeria.
And I'm sure you don't that that there's a state in the United States called Alaska.

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

I don't give a flying & running fuccckk.
Suck my dick.

Ewww

Why don't you give it your mommacheesy. I am sure she would love tocheesy

Run along now; D
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
oreos:

Ewww

Run along now; D

Sorry, kid.
I have some meaningful things to do now.
I wanna go feed my goats because they're more important than you.
Goodbye.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
oreos:

Ewww

Run along now; D

You're so great.
You just showed me how kids can be brave & entertaining on the internet.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Sorry, kid.
I have some meaningful things to do now.
I wanna go feed my goats because they're more important than my future kids.
Goodbye.

Wow!
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

You're so great.
You just showed me how kids can be brave & entertaining on the internet.

Bwahahaha cheesy

Now I see why you are against the legislation. You are no different from the kidnappers. You are as criminal minded as the kidnappers.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by donte4real: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Such laws will quickly be passed cos its just to protect d politicians. Still waiting for a death penalty to be passed on fund loothing and embezzlement.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by datigbogirl: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

I too know.
You dey Nigeria, you never go anywhere, how you go know say Alaska is twice the size of Nigeria.
And I'm sure you don't that that there's a state in the United States called Alaska.

And I'm sure you're beginning to behave like d typical naija guy who now stays in America for you to say I haven't heard of Alaska...

This is d picture of Alaska I wanted to send to you....and here you are no wan make we hear word cos you dey yankee

Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
datigbogirl:

And I'm sure you're beginning to behave like d typical naija guy who now stays in America for you to say I haven't heard of Alaska...

This is d picture of Alaska I wanted to send to you....and here you are no wan make we hear word cos you dey yankee

What i wanna hear is.
Is it bigger than Nigeria ??
I just don't wanna go back & forth with you.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by nationalistt: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
zinachidi:

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cross-river-legalises-death-penalty-for-kidnappers/219654/
All-together very welcome developments for CrossRiverState, always setting the pace in modern developments. The state govt must be very smart to discover the economic advantage of the supreme court declaration of Cross River as a non littoral state, by making the Water Landing and Fee Charges Law. It will create jobs for the citizens and generate huge revenues for the state govt, as it now controls its water ways.
Welldone TeamAyade wink
zinachidi:

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cross-river-legalises-death-penalty-for-kidnappers/219654/
All-together very welcome developments for CrossRiverState, always setting the pace in modern developments. The state govt must be very smart to discover the economic advantage of the supreme court declaration of Cross River as a non littoral state, by making the Water Landing and Fee Charges Law. It will create jobs for the citizens and generate huge revenues for the state govt, as it now controls its water ways.
Welldone TeamAyade
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by FRANKOXY(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
AYADE IS THE MAN. RIDE ON, GOD IS BY YOUR SIDE.
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 09, 2015
Only in Nigeria such law is applicable. Other nations are progressing with their laws here Nigeria is regressing to medieval age. Ptui!
Re: Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers by slytubadth(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
nwannaeto:
you are a fool.olaniyi,olakannkpo,olatunde,olabisi,olabanjo,na so-so lalala.una dey lay for ogun.headquarter of kidnap for ritual.

Oh really!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo / Police raid Kogo forest in Katsina, bandits and kidnappers hideout / Businesswoman & Her Guest Abducted In Ofada, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.