Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

But Can Anyone Refer Me To Any Voodoo Priests ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / But Can Anyone Refer Me To Any Voodoo Priests ? (1273 Views)

What Names Do You Refer To Natives Of Other Tribes With In Your Dialect? / UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists / Did Voodoo Originate From West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

But Can Anyone Refer Me To Any Voodoo Priests ? by posakosa(m): 12:31am On Apr 06, 2009
But can anyone refer me to any VOODOO priests ?
Re: But Can Anyone Refer Me To Any Voodoo Priests ? by comfort3: 1:32am On Apr 06, 2009
any yoruba voodoo priest. cool
Re: But Can Anyone Refer Me To Any Voodoo Priests ? by StrStruck(f): 1:55am On Apr 06, 2009
*comfort:

Did you fall and bump your head again tonight?
Re: But Can Anyone Refer Me To Any Voodoo Priests ? by tope2000(f): 1:58am On Apr 06, 2009
*comfort:

E be like say dem gang up swear for u o undecided
Re: But Can Anyone Refer Me To Any Voodoo Priests ? by comfort3: 3:02am On Apr 06, 2009
babalawo is the meaning of  Yoruba  voodoo priest. or a  juju priest
ogbomo ogbomo-blood money,
ogboni-- blood money
Re: But Can Anyone Refer Me To Any Voodoo Priests ? by tpia: 4:00am On Apr 06, 2009
posakosa:

But can anyone refer me to any VOODOO priests ?

this person you say you want to harm- is he or she a nairalander or why are you disturbing everyone with your issues nah?

where are you from again, and are there no voodoo priests there.
Re: But Can Anyone Refer Me To Any Voodoo Priests ? by posakosa(m): 4:23am On Apr 06, 2009
aaah noo, I have no beef with any nairalanders.

Just need to talk to a voodoo priest, tribe dosn't matter
Re: But Can Anyone Refer Me To Any Voodoo Priests ? by posakosa(m): 4:24am On Apr 06, 2009
If anyone can refer me to a VOODOO priest, pls let me know.
Re: But Can Anyone Refer Me To Any Voodoo Priests ? by posakosa(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2009
Can anyone refer me to any VOODOO priests
Re: But Can Anyone Refer Me To Any Voodoo Priests ? by platinumnk(f): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2009
Go to the village wink
Re: But Can Anyone Refer Me To Any Voodoo Priests ? by smile4kenn(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2009
there is one okija guy here, I read some of his posts and I think he is good,

Search for him with nairaland search, lemmie know if u want me to help u search

wish u lucks
Re: But Can Anyone Refer Me To Any Voodoo Priests ? by farotika(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2009
posakosa:

Can anyone refer me to any VOODOO priests

Talk to me. What will you have me do for you cool
Re: But Can Anyone Refer Me To Any Voodoo Priests ? by jona2: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2009
ijebu. wink

(1)

Learn Basic Ibibio Here / I am not mixed and I steal pics on the net / Eating Rice With Bare Hand Instead Of A Spoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.