Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Femi Okurounmu Blasts Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Okurounmu Blasts Bola Tinubu (518 Views)

Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Okurounmu Blasts Bola Tinubu by TopCelebritiesM: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2015
What is your assessment of the Buhari administra­tion?
My assessment is that Bu­hari administration is going just the way I expected it to go. It’s doing just the things I expected it to do. It’s only those who are not familiar with Nigerian history and Ni­gerian politics that will be sur­prised about what is going on now. People like me are not surprised, and that was why we warned our people before the elections about the dan­gers of voting for the APC in the presidential election, that in the long run, it is not good for Nigeria, it is not good for our people, so I’m not sur­prised about what is going on.
Clearly, what is going on now shows that Buhari is a presi­dent out on a mission, and the mission is to reinstate Fulani hegemony over the whole of Nigeria. We’ve always said that Buhari is a Fulani irreden­tist. This is not a new posture of... See full details below
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/femi-okurounmu-blasts-bola-tinubu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Okurounmu Blasts Bola Tinubu by frankay430(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2015
ok
Re: Femi Okurounmu Blasts Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Na dem sabi!
Re: Femi Okurounmu Blasts Bola Tinubu by iokpebholo: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2015
Mr femi pls leave tinubu alone
Re: Femi Okurounmu Blasts Bola Tinubu by dmater: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Will arrogance allow them listen to the voice of reason?
Re: Femi Okurounmu Blasts Bola Tinubu by oluspencer(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
oga femi, guess youre a desel merchant. Light don dey ooooooooooo
Oh sorry you're a business Mougul with no office and shop
Ogami FGN don ease transcation in Banking
Okay Na oil Marketer.....our Refinaries are working so na small quantity will need una to bring in. No more subsidy scam

(1) (Reply)

NIS Appoints New PRO / BREAKING: PDP Postpones Kogi Guber Primary / Fg To Build New Refineries for optimal performance of oil sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.