Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times (28171 Views)

Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai / How Katsina Governor, Aminu Masari, Lied To Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by ajepako(f): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:
shocked shocked

I am not surprised, APC as a party is the BIGGEST SCAM in AFRICA

Eyan mi, so raye omo Fulani lode?

Sebi awon leni mimo ati olododo?

Ki lo wa se aye won bayi?

Epe ti nja won ohhhh!
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by timunstopable: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Saifullah01:
Nobody scammed anyone. The bailouts were not free after all. It was either a restructuring of existing commercial bank loans into government bonds, or outright purchase of FGN bonds, either ways u pay FGN back. It's left for the state assembly and people to ensure such funds r put to judicious use

no the loans is specifically meant to be used to pay salaries. Any governor that uses the funds for any other thing apart from salary cantm be tried...it was stipulated in the bail out

so if this story is true.It is fraud whether he pays back or not
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Goke7: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Did he follow due process in asking for the loan? Masari commited pejury and should be impeached.

Ok Sir, oya start and move the motion for impeachment, but if you can't why troubling yourself with the headache of Katsina people? I thought you guys detest anything up north?
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
kenonze:

Are u serious?
Thats cool, I was thinking that most governors will apply in other to incur more financial burden to the incoming govt.
PMB working as coordinating minister of finance beautifully.

Get off the high horse and avoid being scammed by propagandists and sycophants.

He/She just told you a lie.

1 Like

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Trailblazer1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
UnknownT:
in the other news, Unknownt scams trailblazer1 who scammed the governor of kastina state who scammed Buhari who scammed Nigerians grin

keep the scamming grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by HzRF(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
dhantey324:
PDP products!! I fear dem scarra. I'm not surprised though
Chai
. See cockroach brain
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Firefire(m): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
ajepako:

Eyan mi, so raye omo Fulani lode?

Sebi awon leni mimo ati olododo?

Ki lo wa se aye won bayi?

Epe ti nja won ohhhh!

Awon ode, won ti gbe ounje won fun ologbo je.
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by anonimi: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
BraniacX:
Haba!! shocked

The mumu's no suppose reach 200million na! Abi you count me join?

No oh, abeg I nor fit. Na wetin I go sey I chop wey go make me yarn dust like that.
You nor dey oh. You na correct man o jare.

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
modath:

The PDP Gov Shema, had control when crude oil was 140$ & had full allocation... now allocation has dwindled to less than 30% , its only states with 13% derivation that are able to stay afloat.

Do a research, you'll observe that SS states are ok..
So crude Oil started falling after May29th and perhaps the Apc Gov borrowed money for previous salaries before he came whereas there are no outstanding salaries to be paid?

1 Like

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Guyman02: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thats how the North rip off Niger Delta Oil money through various schemes.
Even Buhari took a loan of $2b from the World Bank to rebuild North East to be repaid with proceed from Niger Delta Oil
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by levelszik(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
kestolove95:
but why did he behave like d governors from the east
who is this attention seeking loafer again?
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by MoneyGreen(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:

I beg no kill me with laugh ooooo grin grin grin

h is not use when writing in Yoruba language.

Which part of Nigeria are you from ?

oga I know.. na Yankee swag I dey use.. btw, I get job for u at one primary school in ajegunle. e go help u well, go dey teach dem Yoruba instead of to dey wail for Buhari head cry
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by MoneyGreen(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
BraniacX:

Interpretation -------> MoneyGreen is a mad man
na from which hole this one follow comot?
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by solonazzy: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I thought APC are Saints and PDP are sinners?

I thought Bello Masari is also Mr Integrity?

I thought PMB should use his body language to make Katsina corrupt free?

They are all my thoughts but APC don't think they only SCAM us without allowing us to think.
Well ur thoughts wuld nw serve as d standard to recognize foolish ppl.... Wuld advise u save dem to urself next tym
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
scammed?
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Firefire(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
MoneyGreen:
oga I know.. na Yankee swag I dey use.. btw, I get job for u at one primary school in ajegunle. e go help u well, go dey teach dem Yoruba instead of to dey wail for Buhari head cry

ok, let me know the pay range ?
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by modath(f): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So crude Oil started falling after May29th and perhaps the Apc Gov borrowed money for previous salaries before he came whereas there are no outstanding salaries to be paid?

I'm going to humour you and respond about crude oil & may 29th.... Do you think workers in Nigeria would be willing to re elect a sitting gov if they are given the crude oil story about salary delay?
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by MoneyGreen(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:

ok, let me know the pay range ?
na 30k na, normal prize.
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by frankyychiji(f): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
modath:
He only scammed himself... smiley

It is a loan & the funny part of it is that the banks have been mandated to do direct credit into the workers' accounts, so they are the ones that will be balinnnnnnnn...

PMB get sense nah....

Fayose too asked for bailout, thinking he will have more funds to dash a few more Kongo of rice & shine.. grin
When and where did Fayose ask for a bail out? I am not proud to ask you for evidence.

*modified* You were right on Fayose.
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Firefire(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
MoneyGreen:
na 30k na, normal prize.

not enough to pay my one night accommodation at Intercontinental Hotel Lagos.

Too bad... you better rush the job...
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by christinie(f): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
APC! Fake!
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by modath(f): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
frankyychiji:
When and where did Fayose ask for a bail out? I am not proud to ask you for evidence.

*modified* You were right on Fayose.

I respect you for admitting you were wrong, takes a "bigger" person to admit...

Minus PMB, & maybe BRF (he is likely to only take 30% , he will spend 70% on the people), every other naija politician can roast in the hades for all i care...

The "people" dont matter, meanwhile youths cause their unborn generations cause of them.... so sad...
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by MoneyGreen(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:

not enough to pay my one night accommodation at Intercontinental Hotel Lagos.

Too bad... you better rush the job...
which job? so i shld leave my well paid job in Dubai to come and school kid in Lagos.. I wanted to help you bfo but don't worry cry
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by BraniacX(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
anonimi:

No oh, abeg I nor fit. Na wetin I go sey I chop wey go make me yarn dust like that.
You nor dey oh. You na correct man o jare.

wink better pesseeen!!

1 Like

Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by BraniacX(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
MoneyGreen:
na from which hole this one follow comot?

Ol'boy!! cheesy

No start wetin you no go fit finish cool
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Firefire(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
MoneyGreen:
which job? so i shld leave my well paid job in Dubai to come and school kid in Lagos.. I wanted to help you bfo but don't worry cry

cheesy cheesy

where you dey for Dubai ?

How much dirham dem dey pay you ?

Let me know how to be of help either now or in the future.

I wish you the best bro.
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by bugzbunny: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
kestolove95:
but why did he behave like d governors from the east
Hate kills. Biatch
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by MoneyGreen(m): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Firefire:

cheesy cheesy
where you dey for Dubai ?
How much dirham dem dey pay you ?
Let me know how to be of help either now or in the future.
I wish you the best bro.
bros no dey whine me jare!
why you wan know sef? cry

Na only Carlos Slim fit help me right now.
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Saifullah01:
Nobody scammed anyone. The bailouts were not free after all. It was either a restructuring of existing commercial bank loans into government bonds, or outright purchase of FGN bonds, either ways u pay FGN back. It's left for the state assembly and people to ensure such funds r put to judicious use

What is this one saying, you need money to buy Bonds, oga... And what business does the cen bank have buying state Bonds.... It is what it is.. A baik out package to be paid over a longer tenor.. The sad truth is inflation is upon us, cos I can bet my left arm a bunch of that money was printed... Or generated by the cbn.
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by ideykwum: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bros, this is an integrity issue! "A little leavening leaveneth the whole lump"...

Ethics should be at the core of any honest politician...it doesn't matter if the money is used to save lives, it was fraudulently obtained!

Saifullah01:
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by Gboliwe: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
SMH. Some people are even justifying the actions of this thief.

He assumed office when his predecessor already paid and made arrangement for payment upto August, that's three months ahead, yet he connived with his fellow thieves and lied he inherited debts, stole billions of our naira and is happy and some people are justifying it. We are in trouble.

The peron who says the terrorist has a cut in the deal is not wrong.
Re: How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times by ideykwum: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
I'm beginning to wonder about the moral compass of you APC apologists! I'm not pro-PDP, but when unethical conduct is swept under the carpet in whatever guise, then we are fit for only the garbage dump!

PassingShot:

Good one. Some think the bailout is a gift.

Besides, each affected state's assembly had to give an approval before the facility can be obtained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"They’re Earned" — Buhari Rejects Claims Of Lopsided Appointments / Ben Murray-Bruce Drinking Palm Wine At Main Festival Today (Photos) / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.