Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

The New Snake Discovery - Nat Geo Wild - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The New Snake Discovery - Nat Geo Wild (2134 Views)

Breakings: A Very Big Dangerous Snake Has Just Been Discovered By Nat Geo Wild / Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon / New Snake Discovered Very Deadly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Snake Discovery - Nat Geo Wild by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Breaking News!!!!!..

Just yesterday on Nat Geo Wild, it was announced that a very dangerous snake had just been discovered.

Scientists claim that the snake is an enhanced specie of the reptile family. According to Nat Geo Wild, the snake increases 0.5cm in length
every time it feeds and it feeds every 30 seconds or less.

This particular snake cannot be killed or harmed by weapon except it bites itself.

Surprising huh??.. Scientists claim that's the only way it can be killed but researches are still ongoing to discover new ways this
snake can be killed..

This is the most poisonous and deadliest snake ever recorded in the history of man.

This snake can only be found in Nokia torchlight mobile phone under game option, Snake Xenzia.

Thanks for carefully and patiently reading this through.

Enjoy your remaining hours of the day!

1 Like

Re: The New Snake Discovery - Nat Geo Wild by saaedlee: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nice joke, next time avoid the use of brand names.
But that snake for nokia phones na really poisonous snake oo
Re: The New Snake Discovery - Nat Geo Wild by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
saaedlee:
Nice joke, next time avoid the use of brand names.
But that snake for nokia phones na really poisonous snake oo

Pardon my naivety about that. As expected, you should know I copied cum paste those things.
Thanks for noting that.
Re: The New Snake Discovery - Nat Geo Wild by NOBODYY: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
You dey mad?

Why you make me fear like dz na? Oga oo
Re: The New Snake Discovery - Nat Geo Wild by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
NOBODYY:
You dey mad?

Why you make me fear like dz na? Oga oo

in Apostle Paul's voice ...FEAR NOT!

1 Like

Re: The New Snake Discovery - Nat Geo Wild by Vicintonsh(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
angry GOD save u say na joke

(1) (Reply)

KANYE WEST STYLE By Mark Angel Comedy / Child Custody ;d;d / Saving It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.