Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Wiz Khalifa's Mom Says She Got Wiz Khalifa Addicted To Weed (igbo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wiz Khalifa's Mom Says She Got Wiz Khalifa Addicted To Weed (igbo) (913 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter's 'obese' Cheek Has Reduced, She's Got A Cute Smile (photos) / Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wiz Khalifa's Mom Says She Got Wiz Khalifa Addicted To Weed (igbo) by tosmoniyi8: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is unlike most mother, to get their kid addicted to smoking weed, Wiz Khalifa's mother sees nothing wrong in doing so ::: Wiz Khalifah's mom, Peachie Wimbush, says she is responsible for her son's addiction to drugs. Peachie tells The Sun; "Before I went to work, before he went to school, it was our way of bonding. We would smoke together. He got his habit from his mother.".

To read on and view picture, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/wiz-khalifas-mom-says-she-got-wiz.html
Re: Wiz Khalifa's Mom Says She Got Wiz Khalifa Addicted To Weed (igbo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
So weird..
Re: Wiz Khalifa's Mom Says She Got Wiz Khalifa Addicted To Weed (igbo) by Auxigen(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
choi! see as mama destroy pikin life..
Re: Wiz Khalifa's Mom Says She Got Wiz Khalifa Addicted To Weed (igbo) by 2dice(m): 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
Werey Re ooo.. So khalifa Pikin sef go don dey choko at such Tender age
Re: Wiz Khalifa's Mom Says She Got Wiz Khalifa Addicted To Weed (igbo) by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:48am On Sep 09, 2015
She has something around her Jaw/lips area or is it my fone?

(1) (Reply)

I Once Said I’ll Never Get Married - 2face Idibia / PHOTOS: See the Cover/Content of Tuface's New Biography "A Very Good Bad Guy" / 2pac Still Alive? Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.