Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

The History Of The Great Yoruba Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The History Of The Great Yoruba Race (452 Views)

Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The History Of The Great Yoruba Race by HumanFarm(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
The great yoruba race are mainly found in the southwestern part of Nigeria,they claim to be descendants of Mr.ode-duwa,Ode-duwa whom they claimed to have fallen from the sky and landed in ile-ife the ancient village situated in present day osun state.
Ode-duwa was thrown down to earth because of his atrocities in the sky such as pick pocketing,kidnapping,armed robbery,addiction to weed and many unthinkable vices according to a CIA investigation carried out in 1957.
Ode-duwa had to ra.pe an antelope and the incident produced twin beasts with extreme coneheads though they looked like human beings,this was how the yoruba race came about.
Re: The History Of The Great Yoruba Race by meccuno: 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
2 posts, 2 views....... grin. Dead on arrival......if you want a longer thread just insult igbos on ur topic......
Re: The History Of The Great Yoruba Race by mightyokwy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
abeg i no fit laugh grin grin. any time i want to laugh i just come come to nairaland to read comments. this guy must be a commedian cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Wailers 2nd Semester Exams. / Who Can Tell Exactly What Type Of Democracy Do We Operate In Nigeria? / Data Analysis Services For Ngos And Government Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.