Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG (29295 Views)

WAEC Result Of The Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After Writing WAEC / Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG / Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Damayor12(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Learnt it happened this night, as an electric wire fell on her..

1 Like

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by fran6co(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
hmm
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by myners007: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
RIP
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Vicintonsh(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
cry
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by VickyRotex(f): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
That's a sad one.

May her soul find eternal rest.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Op, pinshure or.. undecided u knw d rest grin
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by menix(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pinshure nah..

The story ain't clear, the wire abi spark was frm where?

RIP nwa baby...
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by hulkhiharitoz(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
RIP emm emm ...unilagian abi na unilagnite ... Wetin dem even dey call unilag students sef?
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Dioxidane: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
shocked Chisos!
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by bqlekan(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
chaiii.. RIP
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Damayor12(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lalasticlala seun
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Damayor12(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
RIP emm emm ...unilagian abi na unilagnite ... Wetin dem even dey call unilag students sef?

Akokite

7 Likes

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Genea(f): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
She was Just Walking with Her Sister...There was a Spark(High Tension Wire) from one of the Poles infront of the Entrance of where she was Headed ..... It Fell on Her.....She got Electrocuted ..... We Rushed her to the Medical Centre.... Minutes Later she was Pronounced Dead....

A Lot of things have been going thru my Mind....
1.U don't know ur Dying Day
2.Live Every Moment Like its ur Last...Buh don't Live Fast.....Live Right
I've never been dis Touched in my whole Life....It could have been anybody....Even my Sister or Something......
I got into d Emergency Room..... Lo n Behold She was Lying Cold n Dead..... I almost Fell down .....What a Life.....Just Like Dat....The Agony n Pain emanating from her Younger Sister Killed me Slowly
My Brothers and Sisters abeg Death is REAL..... if i neva believed .....Today is a Wake up Call for ME/YOU....
My Name is ..... abeg if i have Wronged u in anyway Please n Please Forgive Me...... LIFE is TOO SHORT.....
Rip Oluchi Acct 300l....Heaven Couldn't wait for U...#BrokenInside#WhataLife#Numb

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Genea(f): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
menix:
Pinshure nah..

RIP nwa baby...
picture keh,d babe was rushed 2 d med centre were she died and odas are in dier hostel as nobody wan die na
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by LanreBrown: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
GIRL "ELECTROCUTED TO DEATH"

'Chai'
English language 'don' Suffer.
ANYWAY MAY HER GENTLE SOUL RIP and May God grant her Love ones the fortitude to Bear the Loss

1 Like

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by NOBODYY: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:

Unilagoons cool
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by adexsimply(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Electrocuted to death? Indeed.
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by NOBODYY: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
I seriously hope dz is not truee embarassed
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by phoenixchap: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2015
So Sad... RIP
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 09, 2015
God! She should go to heaven , Amen !
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by lovely17(m): 1:44am On Sep 09, 2015
may her soul REST IN PEACE but op na wa oh we were still trying to confirm if she was alive you created a thread already
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by ebamma(m): 2:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Rip
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Drizhystc(m): 3:18am On Sep 09, 2015
She even tweeted it. #retarded idiot
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by jesusbabyonly(f): 3:45am On Sep 09, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Onemansquad(m): 4:34am On Sep 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Op, pinshure or.. undecided u knw d rest grin
menix:
Pinshure nah..

RIP nwa baby...
is ur type that wil decide to take picx instead of rushing her to the hospital to save her life bt d ''likes'' u wil gt on social media has blinded some people's eyes undecided
things people do 4 social media smh
*may her soul RIP

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by menix(m): 4:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Onemansquad:

is ur type that wil decide to take picx instead of rushing her to the hospital to save her life bt d ''likes'' u wil gt on social media has blinded some people's eyes undecided
*may her soul RIP

I just hope this post of urs will afford you a breakfast meal this morning..
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by meelorlah(f): 5:16am On Sep 09, 2015
Ehyah,may she RIP
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by lonelydora: 5:19am On Sep 09, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Biggty(m): 6:07am On Sep 09, 2015
So sad may her soul rest in peace
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by mosefin19(m): 6:28am On Sep 09, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:

Unilaguite ni..abi na unilagss lolz
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 09, 2015
Onemansquad:

*may her soul RIP
Oh! Really? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! / Many Nigerian Graduates Can’t Read Or Write - Minister Of Education / Job Boutros Eteng: Missing UNICAL Final Year Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.