Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG (29299 Views)

WAEC Result Of The Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After Writing WAEC / Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG / Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Swissheart(f): 6:38am On Sep 09, 2015
Genea:

She was Just Walking with Her Sister...There was a Spark(High Tension Wire) from one of the Poles infront of the Entrance of where she was Headed ..... It Fell on Her.....She got Electrocuted ..... We Rushed her to the Medical Centre.... Minutes Later she was Pronounced Dead....

A Lot of things have been going thru my Mind....
1.U don't know ur Dying Day
2.Live Every Moment Like its ur Last...Buh don't Live Fast.....Live Right
I've never been dis Touched in my whole Life....It could have been anybody....Even my Sister or Something......
I got into d Emergency Room..... Lo n Behold She was Lying Cold n Dead..... I almost Fell down .....What a Life.....Just Like Dat....The Agony n Pain emanating from her Younger Sister Killed me Slowly
My Brothers and Sisters abeg Death is REAL..... if i neva believed .....Today is a Wake up Call for ME/YOU....
My Name is ..... abeg if i have Wronged u in anyway Please n Please Forgive Me...... LIFE is TOO SHORT.....
Rip Oluchi Acct 300l....Heaven Couldn't wait for U...#BrokenInside#WhataLife#Numb

.....I feel so broken too..... Death respects no1.....

1 Like

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 09, 2015
Genea:

She was Just Walking with Her Sister...There was a Spark(High Tension Wire) from one of the Poles infront of the Entrance of where she was Headed ..... It Fell on Her.....She got Electrocuted ..... We Rushed her to the Medical Centre.... Minutes Later she was Pronounced Dead....

I've never been dis Touched in my whole Life....It could have been anybody....Even my Sister or Something......
I got into d Emergency Room..... Lo n Behold She was Lying Cold n Dead..... I almost Fell down .....What a Life.....Just Like Dat....The Agony n Pain emanating from her Younger Sister Killed me Slowly
My Brothers and Sisters abeg Death is REAL..... if i neva believed .....Today is a Wake up Call for ME/YOU....
My Name is ..... abeg if i have Wronged u in anyway Please n Please Forgive Me...... LIFE is TOO SHORT.....
Rip Oluchi Acct 300l....Heaven Couldn't wait for U...#BrokenInside#WhataLife#Numb

wow so sad..take heart,seems like you knew her....rip to her.can't imagine how her loved ones feel..

1 Like

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Genea(f): 6:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Swissheart:
.....I feel so broken too..... Death respects no1.....
mehn av bin so pained,it could have been me or any other person

1 Like

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Genea(f): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2015
hiroz:
wow so sad..take heart,seems like you knew her....rip to her.can't imagine how her loved ones feel..
not really ,d fact dah we are both in 300lvl,we both tread dah part at nyt,just got me thinking,i cud av bin a victim,no one is carefl,death just comes
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Sammieb(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2015
LanreBrown:
GIRL "ELECTROCUTED TO DEATH"

'Chai'
English language 'don' Suffer.
ANYWAY MAY HER GENTLE SOUL RIP and May God grant her Love ones the fortitude to Bear the Loss

Oya forgive the Poster
He Has corrected the Grammatical Error
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by 4stylz: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Op, pinshure or.. undecided u knw d rest grin

You are a big goat.

Jesus will come one day and you will still not believe it

2 Likes

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Topisko: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2015
!RIP! I dey sure say nobe ordinary EYE.......... May her aoul rest in peace
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by dharyour93(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Op, pinshure or.. undecided u knw d rest grin

Here's her picture. DO YOU BELIEVE THIS NOW?

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Davied2: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by sniperr007(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2015
Her family shud sue the school for negligence. So things like dis dont happen again.

1 Like

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by dharyour93(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
RIP emm emm ...unilagian abi na unilagnite ... Wetin dem even dey call unilag students sef?

Akokite

1 Like

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2015
dharyour93:

Hmmmm
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Smooyis(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2015
So sad when it comes to our attitude on safety issues. angry Rip
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Delible(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2015
Touching..........

Genea:

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by JoelXclusive: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Damayor12:
Learnt it happened this night, as an electric wire fell on her..

This is what I gathered
Wednesday, 9 September 2015
UNILAG Student
Electrocuted By Falling
Cable In New Hall (Photos)
Source:
www.joelxclusive..nl/2015/09/unilag-student-electrocuted-by-falling_10.html?m=1
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by bigwallace(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Genea:

so sad,rip to thhe dead!!wdup genea long tiMe
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by engrjacuzzi: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2015
on my way to work, i saw an accident of which a trailer carrying container touched high tension wire and the driver died. this occurred at jakande estate and wanted to upload on nairaland but i was so remorseful that I couldn't withstand it as a fellow man got burnt.
we need God's special grace each moment.
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2015
Genea:

"I'm sorry sweetheart", Quote me anywhere.
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by XTHRONE(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2015
LanreBrown:
GIRL "ELECTROCUTED TO DEATH"

'Chai'
English language 'don' Suffer.
ANYWAY MAY HER GENTLE SOUL RIP and May God grant her Love ones the fortitude to Bear the Loss
I too know, this English u think u know, who taught U
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by engrjacuzzi: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2015
on my way to work, i saw an accident of which a trailer carrying container touched high tension wire and the driver died. this occurred at jakande estate and wanted to upload on nairaland but i was so remorseful that I couldn't withstand it as a fellow man got burnt.
we need God's special grace each moment.
rip to chinwe!
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by TaoBalinga: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2015
dharyour93:

ah. Shit ! Why did this pretty angel have to die? Im almost crying here
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Genea(f): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2015
bigwallace:
so sad,rip to thhe dead!!wdup genea long tiMe
i dey here o
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2015
This tragedy has a good solution....

Bury the wires.

Replacing electricity poles with underground wiring.....would solve the issues centred around poles.

Nigeria must bury the wires.
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by thorpido(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2015
Poor girl.May her soul R.I.P.
It's dangerous staying under high tension cables.
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by FunnyDude(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2015
Genea:

Na today u know say life is Short,abeg nothin dey life we are just struggling for nada.
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Moz22: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2015
RIP to d dead
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by soulfood(m): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
RIP emm emm ...unilagian abi na unilagnite ... Wetin dem even dey call unilag students sef?
Akokite
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by abiolag(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2015
RIP
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by cristweeezy(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2015
Onemansquad:

is ur type that wil decide to take picx instead of rushing her to the hospital to save her life bt d ''likes'' u wil gt on social media has blinded some people's eyes undecided
things people do 4 social media smh
*may her soul RIP
sense far from dem... Everytn na joke..
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by MadCow1: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2015
Buhari is now killing Nigerians with electricity. . angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On / Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video / Job Boutros Eteng: Missing UNICAL Final Year Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.