Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG (29293 Views)

WAEC Result Of The Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After Writing WAEC / Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG / Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2015
4stylz:

You are a big goat.

Jesus will come one day and you will still not believe it
[size=20pt]STFU[/size]
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by richardarah: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Damayor12:
Learnt it happened this night, as an electric wire fell on her..

Woaw may her soul RIP

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by MadCow1: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2015
Genea:

She was Just Walking with Her Sister...There was a Spark(High Tension Wire) from one of the Poles infront of the Entrance of where she was Headed ..... It Fell on Her.....She got Electrocuted ..... We Rushed her to the Medical Centre.... Minutes Later she was Pronounced Dead....

A Lot of things have been going thru my Mind....
1.U don't know ur Dying Day
2.Live Every Moment Like its ur Last...Buh don't Live Fast.....Live Right
I've never been dis Touched in my whole Life....It could have been anybody....Even my Sister or Something......
I got into d Emergency Room..... Lo n Behold She was Lying Cold n Dead..... I almost Fell down .....What a Life.....Just Like Dat....The Agony n Pain emanating from her Younger Sister Killed me Slowly
My Brothers and Sisters abeg Death is REAL..... if i neva believed .....Today is a Wake up Call for ME/YOU....
My Name is ..... abeg if i have Wronged u in anyway Please n Please Forgive Me...... LIFE is TOO SHORT.....
Rip Oluchi Acct 300l....Heaven Couldn't wait for U...#BrokenInside#WhataLife#Numb

I am more afraid of living than Dying.

Death is inevitable.. When it's your time, that's it.

Stop focusing on death, focus on living the life you have got.
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Op, pinshure or.. undecided u knw d rest grin
adonbilivit. Am i right?
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by affiliate766(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Vqa8cwxZ1GE/ULhP1GfZJMI/AAAAAAAAACs/hT6pAyAyzWk/s280/vfl+nairabet.png[/img]
VERY IMPORTANT
Look at my signature to see link to vfl ebook N500 only ;DVERY IMPORTANT
Look at my signature to see link to vfl ebook N500 only
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Jabodo(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2015
Unilag students don dey protest!
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2015
Damayor12:
Learnt it happened this night, as an electric wire fell on her..

R.i.p to the dead.......

Just passin by

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by vickie1900(f): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2015
That's her pic. For those looking for it

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
adonbilivit. Am i right?
Yeah.. grin
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2015
cryHeard she was on a 4.86 CGPA. RIP OLUCHI

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2015
vickie1900:
That's her pic. For those looking for it
cry cry cry cry cry cry

Rip to her..
cry cry cry
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Nevee: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by riczy(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2015
African n dier weird belief always attachn deities to dier pbm

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by otunbashonny(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Ki olorun ma je ki a si rin.
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by riczy(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Africans n dier weird belief always attachn deities to dier pbm

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Sammieb(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2015
MadCow1:
Buhari is now killing Nigerians with electricity. . angry
shocked angry shocked
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Alex1575(m): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2015
Too much light, d high tension wires are not used to carrying this amount of power, PHCN shud change them. RIP to d lady tho
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Ghost01(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2015
R.I.P!
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by StOla: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2015
May her soul R.I.P.
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
so sad.
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by LanreBrown: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
XTHRONE:

I too know, this English u think u know, who taught U

My Teachers Taught Me...Also My day-to-day interaction with enlightened English Language-Speaking People...
Btw I don't just 'Think I Know'... I KNOW

1 Like

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by akigbemaru: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
ELECTROCUED 2
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by bummyla(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by mukason: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
May your soul rest in peace Oluchi. The prettiest among her siblings. A once miss unilag contestant.
If it is how it pleased the Lord to take you home,who are we to question His will.
Its just that its so painful to see you go like DAT.
This life is just a passing shadow.
Continue to rest my sister.
Adieu.
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Greatihex(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Genea:

She was Just Walking with Her Sister...There was a Spark(High Tension Wire) from one of the Poles infront of the Entrance of where she was Headed ..... It Fell on Her.....She got Electrocuted ..... We Rushed her to the Medical Centre.... Minutes Later she was Pronounced Dead....

A Lot of things have been going thru my Mind....
1.U don't know ur Dying Day
2.Live Every Moment Like its ur Last...Buh don't Live Fast.....Live Right
I've never been dis Touched in my whole Life....It could have been anybody....Even my Sister or Something......
I got into d Emergency Room..... Lo n Behold She was Lying Cold n Dead..... I almost Fell down .....What a Life.....Just Like Dat....The Agony n Pain emanating from her Younger Sister Killed me Slowly
My Brothers and Sisters abeg Death is REAL..... if i neva believed .....Today is a Wake up Call for ME/YOU....
My Name is ..... abeg if i have Wronged u in anyway Please n Please Forgive Me...... LIFE is TOO SHORT.....
Rip Oluchi Acct 300l....Heaven Couldn't wait for U...#BrokenInside#WhataLife#Numb

Remembering that this same thing happened to my mother few weeks ago and she only sustained a minor burn makes me wonder the kind of love God has for my family. Imagine, i would have been motherless by now. Chai! GOD I THANK YOU. I glorify ur Holy Name.

1 Like

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by malikisah: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
poor soul, RIP
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by vickertony(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
R.I.P so sad.
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Genea(f): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Greatihex:
Remembering that this same thing happened to my mother few weeks ago and she only sustained a minor burn makes me wonder the kind of love God has for my family. Imagine, i would have been motherless by now. Chai! GOD I THANK YOU. I glorify ur Holy Name.
awwwwwn so sorry
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Kemmy210(f): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
RIP to her.
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Greatihex(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Genea:
awwwwwn so sorry
just help me to thank God.

1 Like

Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2015
Genea:
not really ,d fact dah we are both in 300lvl,we both tread dah part at nyt,just got me thinking,i cud av bin a victim,no one is carefl,death just comes
so true...you will never be a victim,I pray you will be safe and graduate without incidents..
Re: Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG by williams0100: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
#OLUCHI so sad, may ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace, no body knows 2mao, put God first in all fins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On / I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! / Many Nigerian Graduates Can’t Read Or Write - Minister Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.