Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan (24065 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / PDP Is Ijaw Party, If Dickson Loses APC Will Laugh Me, My Wife – Jonathan Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by osworld(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2015
fake news...
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by drey076(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2015
omenka:
The man dull pass garri wey dem soak for five days! angry

Just imagine the hediot that presided over this country for nearly six years.

This man isn't even fit to be a Local govt chairman honestly.
Not even a counselor
Mtcheew
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by princdebola201(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2015
Jonathan a typical example of educated illiterate. An OND certificate holder will do better than him.
His cluelesness is inborn. I wonder how this clueless Man got the PHD certificategringrin
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by anwo247: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2015
Beremx:
Even after he woefully lost a second term,he has not stopped dishing out clueless statements.

PDP an Ijaw party? Really?

For your info, GEJ didn't lose woefully. ... 14m vs 12m is jot woeful. As a matter of a fact, if you take care of over 3m underage voters + Kano and Jigawa magic. .. GEJ actually won that election. But never mind, let's give the dullard a chance to misbehave...hope you're enjoying the true cluelessness from the Dullard-General?

4 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Jerry2i(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2015
embarassed I wish he never said this.
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Generalk007: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2015
only fool wl vote pdp in bayelsa.u n ur wife has been disgrace already

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by chinkichun: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2015
That's the goal I guess.... No brother for jungle grin

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by bluecircle470: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2015
Does this man still think he has a reputation at all nt to even mention good reputation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by anonimi: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2015
This man does not know how to talk and should STFU.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by dougivilla(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2015
Realisticman:

Do not compare an Oba to a former President please. There are better way to say such thing than relating it to a tribal party. Imagine that Obassanjo will come out and say PDP is a yoruba party or Buhari saying the APC is a fulani party. But a traditional figure can say that no problem.
Are traditional leaders now permitted to take part in party politics? The Oba of Lagos only fooled himself and posterity will prove it.

Please don't join him to ridicule yourself, with this your jaundiced stand.
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by veraponpo(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2015
lordtosan:
Nothing wrong in what he said. Bayelsa(ijaw) is a PDP state just as Lagos is an APC state. Unlike the APC Oba of lagos, he didn't threaten anybody will drown in the creek if they don't vote for PDP.

You got it all wrong.

Oba of Lagos actually supported Jonathan (PDP) for Presidency and Ambode (APC) for guber election.

We are not like you people here. There is always a reason other than bigotry and hatred when we support people and we don't always go in one direction like most of you.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Beremx(f): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2015
anwo247:

For your info, GEJ didn't lose woefully. ... 14m vs 12m is jot woeful. As a matter of a fact, if you take care of over 3m underage voters + Kano and Jigawa magic. .. GEJ actually won that election. But never mind, let's give the dullard a chance to misbehave...hope you're enjoying the true cluelessness from the Dullard-General?
keep deceiving yourself. It is allowed in the world of stupidity.

8 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by philips70(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Omotayor123(f): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah I kinda feel for him tho....But PDP should win Bayelsa normally.
What is normallyundecided May the best man win..

It's Shameless for Jonathan to open his mouth and said that.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2015
GEJ it seems you might be mocked because we are tired of that gorilla-like dictator that was imposed on bayelsans.... angry angry...how can GEJ open his eyes to endorse dickson who had stagnated that richly blessed state for so long...Dickson ensured that his government was never criticized by indigenes and that anyone found wanting of that is arrested...we have lived like vassals in our own state... angry angry...Make all of ona pack ona load go...its just that the other option sylva is another fool running around to be governor once more...as it is bayelsa is in trouble with leadership...we really have no leaders to help push that state to success,.... sad sad....with all the oil monies pumped into that tiny state we are still in a state of inertia....industrialization zero...agriculture zero...the one and only indigenous oil and gas company that should be functional to create jobs for young vibrant engineers is on hold because of cluelessness and wickedness on the part of our own leaders,....sometimes i look at my state of origin and conclude it might be weve been cursed with fools to lead us... angry angry angry...its such a pity...

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by iPrinz20(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Lemme see how far these falsehoods, distortion of facts and derogatory comments will take these kids on NL...... Well, who takes all these trash serious..... NL has been reduce to a forum of frustrated, jaundiced, childish and shallow thinking bunch of bigots...

U can joke and have fun with d personality of an ex. President, it doesn't remove or change any of his achievements ..... if only some of us can be as half as lucky as him....

I pray d current president starts creating jobs to reduce d effect of idleness n joblessness as always exhibited by these kids on NL

Anyways, •in MI's voice .......... BAD BELLE ........... Is ALLOWED

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by oyinkel(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2015
You see that's the problem with this guy, always appealing to sentiment.......so if re-electing dickson is not in the interest of the people of Bayelsa, they should vote him, at their own peril to stop you and your wife from being ridiculed.....tell is what he has done to merit a second term, and spare us the self sympathy.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by 4stylz: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Igba wo ni maku o ni ku? APC is taking Bayelsa State. Jonathan will lose his ward.

Focus on your state and leave bayelsa alone
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2015
an alleged PhD holder,he should have distant himself from bayelsa politics and save his self from such shameful act,jonathan is the one dividing this country into ethnic lines what a shame

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by focus7: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Buhahahaha, I role in laughter. APC has obviously become a nightmare to Jonathan and PDP.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by anonimi: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2015
lordtosan:
Nothing wrong in what he said. Bayelsa(ijaw) is a PDP state just as Lagos is an APC state. Unlike the APC Oba of lagos, he didn't threaten anybody will drown in the creek if they don't vote for PDP.

Nothing wrong in what he said when you take TIME to consider it FULLY.
However people do not have that time for politician's statements as your opponents will mangle and twist it out of shape once you give them the space and ambiguity to do so.
That is why I have advised our former president to keep his mouth closed except when he is reading a prepared speech by others based on ideas he wants to express.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by 4stylz: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2015
veraponpo:

You got it all wrong.

Oba of Lagos actually supported Jonathan (PDP) for Presidency and Ambode (APC) for guber election.

We are not like you people here. There is always a reason other than bigotry and hatred when we support people and we don't always go in one direction like most of you.

Which people exactly.
Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by yemex04(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2015
very funny.so Dickson should be voted for the second term jst to save u & ur wife frm humiliation and not because He merited it based on his performance during the first term?..How absurd

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Hammefeez: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2015
So, they must cast their vote for PDP because of your own interest? Mtcheewwww . . . . . . . . . . Comot jooooor

2 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Goke7: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2015
I hope this statement is not true o and pls Jona should come out and deny this, i de beg o because if some o us start Jona matter this morning, ehh, some people no go chop for the next 3 days. grin

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by CandyBar: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2015
Bros Jona, you already made a mockery of yourself.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by philips70(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2015
anonimi:
This man does not know how to talk and should STFU.

Thank you very much Anonimi. As from today you have my ears and eyes to your usual photograph illustrations.

You just called a spade a spade.

3 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by anonimi: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2015
omenka:
The man dull pass garri wey dem soak for five days! angry

Just imagine the hediot that presided over this country for nearly six years.

This man isn't even fit to be a Local govt chairman honestly.

Good TALK does a good leader NOT make.
Only hediots like you will follow TALKERS only such as your Sai Baba whose teleprompter, the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon ensured he packaged him well enough to DECEIVE and scam us so he can get a job he FAILED to be recruited for in 2003, 2007 and 2011.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Aroh48(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2015
Gej,I like you before but i can't say dat to myself now.You they Bleep up I swear.

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by Austin4lif: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2015
Beremx:
Even after he woefully lost a second term,he has not stopped dishing out clueless statements.

PDP an Ijaw party? Really?

are u still that jobless? I thought u have gotten a job. Well, PDP will win bayelsa and u should continue to be a nonentity.

3 Likes

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by timunstopable: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2015
[/b]PDP is an Ijaw party and as such, let’s give Dickson and PDP a chance for a second term. My reputation and that of my wife will be ridiculed if the opposition takes over Bayelsa.[b]

Is Bayelsa home to only ijaw pple .Wot of the other tribes

When we sat this man divided this country along ethnic lines we know what we are saying

Wailing wailers wont see this statement

So the pple shouldn't vote dickson cos of his competence or based on his performance. Bt to help the ego of a failed formee president

Gej words always fail him.

Thank God we got rid of him

1 Like

Re: If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan by focus7: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2015
nationwide1:
I doff my cap for uncommon STUPIDITY in Dr Jonathan.

PDP has nothing to fear in Bayelsa State, election will not be rigged from Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance / BEDC Power Station On Fire In Edo (Video) / Court Orders Man To Wash Public Toilets For 30 Days For Being Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.