Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,860 members, 7,838,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 (30171 Views)

Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games / Nigeria Vs Niger : friendly Match (2 - 0 ) On 8th September 2015 / Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by Archie30: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2015
GoodGovernance:
The problem with Super Eagles is ''Team Blending'' before a crucial qualifier.We always struggle to qualify.The teams we play against field majorly home based players,yet we find it difficult to beat them.Even when Siasia was the coach,the same problem manifested.So replacing Oliseh with Siasia would not solve the problem.''same of the same''

Football is a team game!No matter how excellent foreign based pros are,they cannot be effective after a mere 3 day preparation for a major qualifier.Yet we keep on wasting resources and hard earned foreign currency on inefficiency and ineffectiveness,by inviting loads of foreign based pros.

Suggested Solution:

Siasia U23 team are majorly well blended home based pros.

Super Eagles should adopt same principle.Why gather home based pros for 30 days,only to discard them for strange bird fellows,all in the name of foreign based?

Going forward,qualifiers should be executed with majorly outstanding home based pros(who must have been well blended for about 30 days!)with few outstanding foreign based,to fill certain perceived loopholes or positions such as goal keeping and attack.

For the actual tournaments,the camp can then be thrown open ,since there is usually more time to blend,whether foreign or home based.

This is my recipe for a greater Super Eagles!

I pray we shall not continue to do the same thing ,same way and expect different result.We should stop wasting money on an ineffective camping system for qualifiers.Enough is Enough!

I don't know how old u re but I was a heart broken teen supporter in pre-90s Super Eagles until a certain Dutch coach came on and did exactly what u suggested. I was watching a YouTube highlights of this game and I thought only home pros could have managed to play good football on that pitch. I keep saying this, until we get back to appreciating the talents we have in streets of every Nigeria state, things will never change. Think of it, our best players have always been home grown. Common sense isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Esther Sunday got the third goal.

And yeah, Oparanozie is the runaway top scorer. No one will catch up to even half of her goals in this AAG Women soccer event.

Thanks, bros. So Esther now has 2 goals to her name.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by mikron(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
successinlife:

We the soccer fans can't do anything as per who get the super eagles coaching contract but if the autorities want to be truthful to themselves they should know who is to be employed and who is to be fired.Siasia drew with Guinea in Abuja,he was fired.Keshi lost at home to Congo,drew with South Africa at the dying minutes at home through to the efforts of his substitutes players in Aluko and the other guy i can't remember now,he was retained,something is always fishy the way we do things as people in Nigeria.God help us.
aluko scored d 2 goals against South Africa
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by mikron(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Super falcons up 2-0 against tanzania.

What super Eagles can't do d falcons re doing against this same stubborn Tanzanians, supernerd how far na? Looooongest time
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sir Mikron........ *smiles*

Truly Sir, it's been a while indeed.....

Nice to hear from you again..... *smiles*

And pls I beg of u Sir, take it easy on the Super Eagles aiiiit...... *smiles* I believe Oliseh will get it right soon enough....

mikron:
What super Eagles can't do d falcons re doing against this same stubborn Tanzanians, supernerd how far na? Looooongest time
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by mikron(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Sir Mikron........ *smiles*

Truly Sir, it's been a while indeed.....

Nice to hear from you again..... *smiles*

And pls I beg of u Sir, take it easy on the Super Eagles aiiiit...... *smiles* I believe Oliseh will get it right soon enough....

I'm a big fan of any naija team, just that I was a bit disappointed with the results the eagles re getting these days in their outings, we labored to beat Chad 2-0 here in our backyard whereas Egypt went and beat this same Chad away 5-1. Is that not headache for a strong supporter of super Eagles like me? Honestly I was pained. But I know with the addition of Mikel obi, leon Balogun, aaron Samuel, odion ighalo, Joel obi, kelechi iheanacho, Victor moses, raheem lawal, and babatunde Michael to boost d strength of the team, we will soar high. I believe. The land is green

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gabriel Jesus In Tears After Red Card In Brazil Copa America Final (Photos) / Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident / OFFICIAL: Barcelona Sign Malcom From Bordeaux (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.