Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 (30183 Views)

Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games / Nigeria Vs Niger : friendly Match (2 - 0 ) On 8th September 2015 / Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ghana isn't out just yet. If senegal loses by same scoreline to naija, a toss of coin or fair play parameters may come into play. If they lose by 3-0, they're out and ghana goes through. Senegal needs just a draw or a slim loss( like 1-0 or 2-1). But Nigeria is through to the next round even if we go down in the next match to senegal( which won't happen). *smiles*

Nellybii:
World class goal from Sokari!! 2-0
Nigeria through to knockout stages and Ghana out. Congratulations to dream team.!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by Jascon4: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Beautiful!!! Master class one-two btwn sokari and okechukwu azubuike...... My God!

Final score: Nigeria 2-0 Ghana

Awesome display! Ghana is in danger of crashing out early and they are the defending champions.

Later today, the super falcons take on the tanzanian girls in their 2nd game. In their 1st game, they thrashed hosts, congo, 5-1.

What time is the super falcons match?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
I believe it's by 6pm.

Jascon4:

What time is the super falcons match?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by terzurum5(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
safarigirl:
Sokari with the 2nd goal for Nigeria at 87 mins
Safarigirl you must tender an unreserved 10 page apology letter to the house before the match ends, for your earlier comment.
'No Awoniyi, no Iheanacho, no Success, no Moses Simon, no Godwin. Nigeria should've just withdrawn on the same grounds as Egypt'

CFCMAN where have you been all these y? I miss the heated arguments, the nerve staggering moments and support to our dear boys. I every body here.

***IHaveNotStoppedSmiling**

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by easyelliot(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Trust a sia sia coached team, they know how to score and entertain.

Oliseh, take heed, pass from now to kingdom come If you don't have a scorer you can't win.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Abeg no mind Safari honey. I guess she was just taking initial precautions in case Ghana goes ahead to bash us. Hahahahahahahahaha........ But without several of our top stars, we can all see that we got a pretty good bench/back-up and fine group of home based stars. Imagine if Usman mohammed was here...... It would hv been more sef.

*smiles*

terzurum5:

Safarigirl you must tender an unreserved 10 page apology letter to the house before the match ends, for your earlier comment.
'No Awoniyi, no Iheanacho, no Success, no Moses Simon, no Godwin. Nigeria should've just withdrawn on the same grounds as Egypt'

CFCFAN where have you been all these y? I miss the heated arguments, the nerve staggering moments and support to our dear boys. I every body here.

***IHaveNotStoppedSmiling**

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by isan(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
Am expecting super falcons to beat tanzania by 10 goal to nil

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by terzurum5(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Abeg no mind Safari honey. I guess she was just taking initial precautions in case Ghana goes ahead to bash us. Hahahahahahahahaha........ But without several of our top stars, we can all see that we got a pretty good bench/back-up and fine group of home based stars. Imagine if Usman mohammed was here...... It would hv been more sef.

*smiles*

I know also too well that she never really meant what she said. I just wanted to provoke another line of argument out of Safarigirl.
These guys have just proved that, with some of them around, Coach Sunday Oliseh will definitely have more super arsenal to fire us on. Kudos to them all.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by terzurum5(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
safarigirl:
Sokari with the 2nd goal for Nigeria at 87 mins
Junior Ajayi and Kingsley Sokori have given the President of Esperance FC of Tunisia and his Scouts enough reasons to worry about and regret why they didn't grap their hands on them properly during their transfer saga. Hahaahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by terzurum5(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
When will the modes update this match to Nigeria U23 2:0 Ghana U23?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
abeg whats going on with basket ballers?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by safarigirl(f): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nellybii:
World class goal from Sokari!! 2-0
Nigeria through to knockout stages and Ghana out. Congratulations to dream team.!!
Ghana isn't out yet. If we beat Senegal by more than 2 goals, they qualify

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Of course she didn't mean it...... *smiles*

But uhm, don't tease her too much o. There's more to Safarigirl than the' argumentative one' a lot of pple see her as here on NL. She's a very interesting and lovely personality. She's not all arguments....m *smiles*

And yeah u rite Sir. Oliseh and Siasia just gotta work together more here coz manu's boys and siasia's boys added to the best experienced ones in the super eagles will make us great again.

Anyway, oliseh seems to be on the right track coz he called up usman mohammed of the U-23 and that's why he isn't in congo for the AAG. Usman is one of siasia's top u-23 players and captain of Fc Taraba in the npfl. Wonderful talent!

It's one step at a time Sir.... We're on track. Naija soccer can never die.... Never!

terzurum5:

I know also too well that she never really meant what she said. I just wanted to provoke another line of argument out of Safarigirl.
These guys have just proved that, with some of them around, Coach Sunday Oliseh will definitely have more super arsenal to fire us on. Kudos to them all.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by ribbit: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nigeria teaching Ghana football since 1960

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by achimotan(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Ghana isn't out just yet. If senegal loses by same scoreline to naija, a toss of coin or fair play parameters may come into play. If they lose by 3-0, they're out and ghana goes through. Senegal needs just a draw or a slim loss( like 1-0 or 2-1). But Nigeria is through to the next round even if we go down in the next match to senegal( which won't happen). *smiles*

In my mind we are already out. Senegal would fight tooth and nail to savage at least a point from the last game, knowing a point will keep them in the competition.

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by okotv(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Siasia's teams always score and play tactical footie. Super falcons next.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wow! Hello sir Achimotan.... We meet again *smiles*

How's the gold coast taking this loss? It's always war when we meet u guys on the field of play.

But still, u guys hv a slim chance.

achimotan:

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by successinlife: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
okotv:
Siasia's teams always score and play tactical footie. Super falcons next.

Politics aside, Siasia remains the best coach in Nigeria but people in administration are short sighted and they just don't like his face.There is no dull moment in Siasia team,aggressive attack,score goals and compact defending,his short coming before was conceeding cheap goals but of recent his team has changed and i wish him the best of luck.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by misreal(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
I think siasia should be at the helm of affairs in the super eagles.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by okotv(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
successinlife:

Politics aside, Siasia remains the best coach in Nigeria but people in administration are short sighted and they just don't like his face.There is no dull moment in Siasia team,aggressive attack,score goals and compact defending,his short coming before was conceeding cheap goals but of recent his team has changed and i wish him the best of luck.
I tell you. That guy is good. Wish he got a club to coach, they would win the league with goodgood management.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by misreal(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
successinlife:

I definitely agree with you on this.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by successinlife: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
misreal:
I think siasia should be at the helm of affairs in the super eagles.

We the soccer fans can't do anything as per who get the super eagles coaching contract but if the autorities want to be truthful to themselves they should know who is to be employed and who is to be fired.Siasia drew with Guinea in Abuja,he was fired.Keshi lost at home to Congo,drew with South Africa at the dying minutes at home through to the efforts of his substitutes players in Aluko and the other guy i can't remember now,he was retained,something is always fishy the way we do things as people in Nigeria.God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by misreal(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
successinlife:

We the soccer fans can't do anything as per who get the super eagles coaching contract but if the autorities want to be truthful to themselves they should know who is to be employed and who is to be fired.Siasia drew with Guinea in Abuja,he was fired.Keshi lost at home to Congo,drew with South Africa at the dying minutes at home through to the efforts of his substitutes players in Aluko and the other guy i can't remember now,he was retained,something is always fishy the way we do things as people in Nigeria.God help us.
lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by IDEJIMBA1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
I can't remember the last time I watched a Nigeria match
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hey! This table is so so wrong buddy..... Last time I checked, we've gotten 2 weightlifting 2 golds, 1 bronze In team badminton event for men, 3 silvers from Weightlifting and 1 oda sport........... Updates are still pouring in.

So pls, go update that table mister. I don't know why a SOME NIGERIANS REVEL IN BAD NEWS EVEN WHEN IT IS OUTDATED OR FALLACICAL.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

Vergin20:
[size=28pt]Boycott from the country of western Nigeria to the All Africa games

see medal table...

The host country is highlighted in lavender blue

Rank
1 Egypt (EGY) 26 26 21 73
2 South Africa (RSA) 23 17 15 55
3 Algeria (ALG) 14 15 13 42
4 Tunisia (TUN) 10 4 9 17
5 Congo (CGO) 2 0 5 7
6 Senegal (SEN) 1 2 5 8
7 Cameroon (CMR) 1 0 2 3
8 Mauritius (MRI) 1 0 0 1
Zimbabwe (ZIM) 1 0 0 1
10 Botswana (BOT) 0 4 2 6
11 Gabon (GAB) 0 1 0 1
Angola (ANG) 0 1 0 1
13 Seychelles (SEY) 0 0 3 3
14 Nigeria (NGR) 0 0 2 2

2011 The host country is highlighted in lavender blue

1 South Africa (RSA) 61 55 40 156
2 Egypt (EGY) 32 14 20 66
[b]3 Nigeria (NGR) 31 28 39 98

4 Tunisia (TUN) 29 26 13 68
5 Algeria (ALG) 22 29 34 85
6 Kenya (KEN) 14 14 22 50
7 Senegal (SEN) 8 8 17 33
8 Cameroon (CMR) 8 5 20 33
9 Ethiopia (ETH) 6 10 12 28
10 Angola (ANG) 6 10 10 26

[/b][/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2825003_2824426biafrajpegdda8601bb8e576c15f96d0fbe6a273fc_jpeg156e34a832e3d1667df257ab1f964a4e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824425_494591937_jpegd6cabcf28561fd455d5488294227cb3c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2825193_nigeriaarticlelarge_jpeg5228ece3c919133ea4983c21d66ea81e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824492_biafragirlflag_jpeg117f6379c160d3955d10436d24256ef6
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824518_p18pg25ha9iupde155g1i6ircj4_jpeg26b72e4758dba5560616d9da49ffd65b
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by successinlife: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Twice that man has surprised me,first we won Ghana 1-0/3-2 can't remember much during the qualifying rounds for 2008 Olympics,Ghanians were singing it is over for Nigeria,Siasia took his boys to accra and came out unsratched and we qualified at the expense of Ghana,fast forward to 2015,here comes Congo coached by one of the sports wizard in Leroy,the white man even said Nigeria should forget the Olympic qualification match because his team will turn the table in Brazaville,i was shocked on what Siasia played,even left Awoniyi on the bench,the rest is now history as we went to Brazaville and picked another ticket to the 8 team olympic qualification ticket,guys all this are not fluke,you can't be counting on luck all the time,he is good and people should consider him and his achievements.Lest i forgot how Argentina don't always have it easy with Siasia both in U-20,Olympics and the friendly won 4-1 by Super Eagles of Siasia.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Uhm sir, we beat the black meteors 3-2 in that encounter in abuja.
*smiles*

successinlife:
Twice that man has surprised me,first we won Ghana 1-0/3-2 can't remember much during the qualifying rounds for 2008 Olympics,Ghanians were singing it is over for Nigeria,Siasia took his boys to accra and came out unsratched and we qualified at the expense of Ghana,fast forward to 2015,here comes Congo coached by one of the sports wizard in Leroy,the white man even said Nigeria should forget the Olympic qualification match because his team will turn the table in Brazaville,i was shocked on what Siasia played,even left Awoniyi on the bench,the rest is now history as we went to Brazaville and picked another ticket to the 8 team olympic qualification ticket,guys all this are not fluke,you can't be counting on luck all the time,he is good and people should consider him and his achievements.Lest i forgot how Argentina don't always have it easy with Siasia both in U-20,Olympics and the friendly won 4-1 by Super Eagles of Siasia.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by Jascon4: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
I believe it's by 6pm.

Ok, but no sign that any of the super sport channels will be airing it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by Nakuza(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
successinlife:
Twice that man has surprised me,first we won Ghana 1-0/3-2 can't remember much during the qualifying rounds for 2008 Olympics,Ghanians were singing it is over for Nigeria,Siasia took his boys to accra and came out unsratched and we qualified at the expense of Ghana,fast forward to 2015,here comes Congo coached by one of the sports wizard in Leroy,the white man even said Nigeria should forget the Olympic qualification match because his team will turn the table in Brazaville,i was shocked on what Siasia played,even left Awoniyi on the bench,the rest vis now history as we went to Brazaville and picked another ticket to the 8 team olympic qualification ticket,guys all this are not fluke,you can't be counting on luck all the time,he is good and people should consider him and his achievements.Lest i forgot how Argentina don't always have it easy with Siasia both in U-20,Olympics and the friendly won 4-1 by Super Eagles of Siasia.
concur
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by achimotan(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Wow! Hello sir Achimotan.... We meet again *smiles*

How's the gold coast taking this loss? It's always war when we meet u guys on the field of play.

But still, u guys hv a slim chance.

Yes oo we meet again.Over here some people are boiling with rage when it emerged this morning that the Black Stars players were paid a winning bonus of $10,000 for their win against Mauritius in June in the AFCON qualifier . Before that game we were told the winning bonus had been slashed to $5,000 and people welcomed the idea.The winning bonus disparity among the national teams is so wide. I bet if we had even beaten you,the winning bonus for these guys would not be more than $2,000.
This loss would would reinforce the argument in favor of slashing the winning bonus of the over pampered black stars and use the remaining to cater for the junior national teams.

congrats by the way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 by Walelavender(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Siasia still belongs the best local coach we have. I reiterated this in a thread. Sia1 is still coming back, quote me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Barcelona Sign Malcom From Bordeaux (Photos) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player / What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.