Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigeria Is Built On Satanic Foundation, Says Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Built On Satanic Foundation, Says Fani-kayode (1557 Views)

Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode / Nigeria Is Built On Satanic Foundation, Says Fani-kayode / Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Built On Satanic Foundation, Says Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2015
Only Jesus can save .........
Re: Nigeria Is Built On Satanic Foundation, Says Fani-kayode by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:06am On Sep 09, 2015
Na true talk jare PDP sef na Agent of darkness, GEJ left us in darkness.
Yap we need total deliverance, But don't worry D LIght is Here, d chosen one, D special one.
D man dat evrybody is falling under his anointng, D man dat evry nation is ready to be associated with.
P.M.B
Re: Nigeria Is Built On Satanic Foundation, Says Fani-kayode by lincolnj88: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2015
undiluted truth..... intergrating d fulani and hausa and thier afonjas ... Den ur guess is as good as mine ...backwardness
biafra i stand upon
Re: Nigeria Is Built On Satanic Foundation, Says Fani-kayode by Abugab(m): 7:11am On Sep 09, 2015
When he was in govt it wasn't satanic foundation? He is now out suddenly the foundation is satanic and was done to make northerners rule perpetually, did he serve as a minister in a Northerner's govt?
When he was enjoying the good things of govt Nigeria was a great nation and a great people, did that change over night for him?
If he has become so spiritually empowered to know all these, I am sure he will have the power to nullify the foundational spell. Let him do it and Nigeria will pay him for a good job.
Re: Nigeria Is Built On Satanic Foundation, Says Fani-kayode by bugzbunny: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2015
funlord:
grin

I can feel your suffering from here ape! The price of rat poison has gone down in the market, why don't you do your parents and humanity a favour and sip some! You were born useless, your existence has been useless so far but at least your suicide will bring joy to a lot of people! _retarted piglet!
Another dead corpse on a keyboard..
Bloody bastard.. Taaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On Satanic Foundation, Says Fani-kayode by zendy: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2015
Nigerians don't like the truth. I laugh when people call themselves 'Nigerians', a stupid name Lord Lugards girlfriend called Flora Shaw came up with after she heard about the River Niger. I will never know how some people choose to answer a name given to them by a white mans girlfriend. I'm if it's my girlfriend that gave them a name now, they will not answer to that name

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Built On Satanic Foundation, Says Fani-kayode by OperationIgrigi: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
zendy:
Nigerians don't like the truth. I laugh when people call themselves 'Nigerians', a stupid name Lord Lugards girlfriend called Flora Shaw came up with after she heard about the River Niger. I will never know how some people choose to answer a name given to them by a white mans girlfriend. I'm if it's my girlfriend that gave them a name now, they will not answer to that name

**grins** Even the word "River Niger" means "black river". It is also the precursor of the word "Nigga". Nigeria is doomed to fail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cold War Between Gov. El Rufai And Vice President Osinbajo / BIAFRA: IPOB In Delhi India Threatens To Burn Down Nigeria Embassy (video) / Buhari Leaves Malta Tomorrow, For Commonwealth Heads Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.