Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me (114617 Views)

Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help / Mtn Please Stop Monitoring My Life / Is Airtel Diverting/Monitoring My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by lorddebus: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] if she x using symbian phone, take her phone nd download *call recorder* den set it to record automatically...at de end of de day,u check her Soundclips..datz all
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by leslieu63(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
donjon: Make una move dis thread to romance section!
Gbam!!!!
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by zinzinzizazizo: 7:12am On May 21, 2013
oh copy9 has many feature such as Ambient Voice Record, Yahoo Messenger Chat, Whatpsapp, Key Logger, Voice Memos, Notes, Photo Camera Roll (Pictures)... with lower price compared with spytic. Oh my god
website www.copy9.com.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by bobatuquy: 7:21am On May 27, 2013
yes it looks like spytic was a distributor of copy9 product. see this link http://copy9.com/user/distributor.aspx?lang=en-US

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Joe50(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2013
pardy: i want to be monitoring my girlfriends calls thru my phone,i heard its possible but i dnt knowhow to go about it so pls any body with usefull information,or that knows it should pls let me know.ill really be greatfull am counting on ypou guys i trust u i know u can du it for me pls lets work it out 2geda.

we will not help you cos we dnt want u to die in heart attack grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by lamuade: 7:09pm On May 27, 2013
why do you need a phone....give me her address i'll monitor her properly and keep you posted if i have to. cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 27, 2013
Ask Harold in Person of Interest how he does it...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Sweetbaby2015: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2013
4 [size=14pt]things you must care before to choose a spy software for cell phone[/size] :

1) the spyware is invisible on the cell phone after installation ?
99% are not invisible like the sellers announce on there website. Check this link : http://www.1mole.com/1mole-spyware-invisible

2) how much is the cost and can you test on your phone before to buy.
its easy to spend money but difficult to ask to refund money back.

3) does the software contain too much features and can slow down very quick the battery of the phone you plan to spy.
(listen live conversation, capture picture, record calling... is only to attractive customers to buy but not useful because it kill the battery). If the people you spy discover his battery slow down too fast he will reset his phone and at the same time will delete the spyware you just installed.

4) Never use a software when you cannot know who is the owner of the website . They are some spy wares became a virus in 2013. They offer 48H free to attractive users. After you install on your phone, the virus can execute some calling or send sms from your phone without you know. (check your cellular billing every month). When you try to uninstall the spyware, you cannot and it still continue to run. Only one way to delete the virus is to reset your phone or (jailbreak again with an idevice)

In 2013, the best solution Safety and 100% FREE is at [url]WWW.BOSSPY.COM[/url]

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by babaglo79: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
Put alarm inside her toto. So that if prick wan enter inside her toto the alarm go ring for ur phone. Mumu.
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Princessmel(f): 3:13am On Jun 09, 2013
You wan go jail?! Shior
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Princessmel(f): 3:13am On Jun 09, 2013
You wan go jail?! Shior, what happened to good ol privacy? 21st century o kai
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by emarluckylucky: 1:51am On Jun 16, 2013
bobatuquy: yes it looks like spytic was a distributor of copy9 product. see this link http://copy9.com/user/distributor.aspx?lang=en-US
oh copy9 has many feature such as Ambient Voice Record, Yahoo Messenger Chat, Whatpsapp, Key Logger, Voice Memos, Notes, Photo Camera Roll (Pictures)... with lower price compared with spytic. Oh my god
i just contact copy9 website and now i can using Copy9 without reinstall the software (maybe because they are the same product Copy9?).
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by linlee: 4:10am On Aug 10, 2013
Anyone knows how to have gift code for 7 days free or discount 30%. They have new version for android supports Viber and Whatsapps but I want to try first. please advise.
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by zinzinzizazizo: 4:13am On Aug 10, 2013
linlee: Anyone knows how to have gift code for 7 days free or discount 30%. They have new version for android supports Viber and Whatsapps but I want to try first. please advise.
You should chat online with supporters or send one email to contact@copy9.com. They should let coupon/gift code with twiter. Every month I receive email from them about this coupon. you should ask them to know more.
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Elvin001: 7:09am On Aug 12, 2013
I feel ur pains bro... Here is the solution to ur problem
If she's using a symbian phone, download total recall v5.3 here https://www.nairaland.com/1183303/cheapest-way-catch-cheating-wife if not u buy one of the Nokia E series phone for her as a gift.
The good tin abt d app is that:
1) it runs silently in the background of d phone n she won't notice it.
2) u can lock it with password
3) it records call without beep sound
4) and most of all, it can forward all recorded clips to ur email.
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Irinamole: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
This morning,
he discovered with a spy software installed on her smartphone,
she cheated on him with his best friend from more than 6 months...

Keylogger for iphone, ipad, android cell phone. Download at www.spytic.com
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by zinzinzizazizo: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Copy9 – Cell Phone Spy Software. Remote spy on text message, GPS location, call detail, photo, activities of social media applications (Viber, Yahoo, Facebook, Whatsapp) and more…on smart phone.
How it works:
You should install Copy9 on target device which you want to track/spy. After that you must login (authenticate) on your target device with your account of Copy9. Copy9 application will work silently and will flush data to our server copy9.com (when the phone has internet connection, if not it store temporarily the data and will be flush when has connectivity). And then you can visit the website and login with your account to view all data secretly and remotely.
Compatible with:
- Apple devices such as iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S,
iPhone 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3; supports up to iOS 6.x.
- 85% of Android devices in market such as Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Nexus S, Acer Liquid, beTouch, Dell Venue…; support from Android 2.x up to 4.x
Features:
- GPS Location History (Free lifetime)
- Record SMS message/ iMessage (iOS), Whatsapp, Viber, Yahoo Messenger, Facebook…
- Record Call History: view call time, view deleted call, time of the call.
- Track address boook (contact history).
- Monitor Internet Activities (URL)
- Photo (Camera Roll in iOS)
- Spy Call
- Notes history
- Key logger: log all activities on cell phone.
- Alert and notification
- Support 24/7
- 100% undetectable
- Multiple devices
- Export to Excel file
Uses:
- Parents protect children
- Monitor your staffs in company
- Catch cheating spouses
- Take back your lost phone
Please contact us at support@copy9.com or visit website copy9.com for more detail.
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by hymadon: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
Plz any1 with diactivation code 4 call monitoring... Cus, I noticed some1 is monitring my calls...
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by sats: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
@op um ... am sorry ... do u av a job? it doesnt seem so
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by capip120(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Get a life bro! And stop trying to infringe on another persons privacy. U get luck say u no dey for oyinbo country den u go see wetin dia judiciary for tell u abt dis, how can u stoop so low like dis? Winch kind inferiority complex b dis? Am still wondering why dis make front page, u wan monitor her calls as if u too no get female babes wey dey call you. Just ask ur sef if na u come find out say ur gf dey monitor your calls u go dey happy?
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by einsteino(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
no one will understand this dude's pain, except you have been there before. He is not being a perv like many of you think.

I once had a gal who would form loving me with her last breath and all that, i saw signs of her cheating but at each confrontation she would find one very wonderful lie to cover up. then after the wonderfully made up explanations, she will throw in the "I can't believe you dont trust me even with all the love and dedication i have shown". I was sure she loved me but as a guy man i knew love doesn't mean a gal would be faithful. I didnt trust her but i didnt want to dump her over some mere suspicions, else i might lose a good gal over bullshit. so i realised i needed hard facts. Well as you all know a suspicious lover does better investigations than an FBI agent. i took my time, got every detail and finally got the dudes contact, arranged a meeting and had some beer with him... Turned out she had been seeing him for over a yr before she started dating me... I decided i was going to continue being her boy friend and not her lover, didnt even confront her abt my discovery... i kept her for the free sex until she started to bore me.

Checking on your gal wont stop her from cheating on you but it would help you know if you should stop wasting your time and affection on her. So if you need to record her calls, do it.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by junell(f): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
pardy: i want to be monitoring my girlfriends calls thru my phone,i heard its possible but i dnt knowhow to go about it so pls any body with usefull information,or that knows it should pls let me know.ill really be greatfull am counting on ypou guys i trust u i know u can du it for me pls lets work it out 2geda.

for heaven's sake, she's your gf not your wife. Even if she is wife you have no right to monitor her calls.
Do u work for CIA, FBI or something? Are you looking for a terrorist? Do you think she's sponsoring Boko haram or ISIS?
If your answer to these questions is NO then, get off that useless horse your riding on and get a life. Better still get a job! Enough said.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=junell]

for heaven's sake, she's your gf not your wife. Even if she is wife you have no right to monitor her calls.
Do u work for CIA, FBI or something? Are you looking for a terrorist? Do you think she's sponsoring Boko haram or ISIS?
If your answer to these questions is NO then, get off that useless horse your riding on and get a life. Better still get a job! Enough said.

Honestly, dis guy needs to get himself examined

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by davidgeffen: 5:31am On Aug 19, 2016
You know SpyToApp software yet? If not yet, then you go to google to find out about it. I think SpyToApp would be an effective solution to answer your question. I'm using this software, and it gave me the surprise effect. It's great!

Download FREE and use trial 48h FULL features at: SpyToApp.COM

- Track mobile phone GPS location.

- Spy SMS text messages remotely.

- Track Call history and Spy Call Recording.

- Track whatsapp messages without rooting.

- Hack facebook messages, viber chats, yahoo messenger.

- Track Line messages and BBM messages.

- Read phone contact and Track Internet Browsing History.

- See All Photos Captured.

- 100% Undetectable and Free Update.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Clementdann(m): 3:39am On Jul 07, 2020
I have used different types of apps in the past. Some of them were really good and helped me to track someone I want. But this Spyine is really awesome and have been added new features to it. This can be used as a free spy app for android undetectable via Spyine app. All the best!
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Youngpo413: 6:43am On Jul 07, 2020
no faithful girl anymore,that your so-called gf is being fuçked black and blue by a guy who knows you.
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by ShoholahanO: 6:39am On Aug 19, 2020
dia *61* your phone number # on your girlfriend phone . whenever she is receiving calls ur phone will also ring if u have credit on your phone
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by ShoholahanO: 6:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Guys I think is good to monitor our girlfriend phone calls secretly so that it will help us to check their faithfunes to the love and sacrifices we made to them, so that we don't end up in marrying bad and unfaithful lady to our life's, if anyone have any other code which can be used to monitor their calls without touching her phone, please let us know. one love guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Free Dictionary Into My Phone / Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.