Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,913 members, 7,838,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me (115585 Views)

Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help / Mtn Please Stop Monitoring My Life / Is Airtel Diverting/Monitoring My Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by akmath: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2020
You are doing yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2020
Bro just save yourself the stress and headache

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Haryoryhemie(f): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
For ur own peace, don't do it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by JosephClark: 3:03am On Aug 25, 2022
When searching for a professional hacker who can help me hack into my suspected cheating Husband all communications applications on his phone WhatsApp, Facebook, call log, text messages, Instagram and email. I was able to meet an amazing hacker whose services were professionally executed online. All the hacking was done remotely, he didn't need physical access to the phone before it was hacked. In under 6 hours , the hack was done and completed. I was given updates about the progress of the hack. This gave me rest of mind. It was very easy to trust his work and you get to him through the details below.... Email. adriancyberghost@gmail.com, Text Call : + 1 (470) 253 1986 If you are interested in any of his services ranging from phone hacking to social media accounts. I recommend this guy as the best option now because he is fast and reliable and he kept his promise with the information delivery and I promise to share his good reputation across online for people to see all over the world.
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by JosephClark: 4:50am On Aug 30, 2022
I saw so many reviews talking good about this hacker both on quora,YouTube, guestspy and Discuss
I was wondering if he was the only one but i finally came to understand that he had helped so many people to exposed their cheating spouse infidelity lifestyle.
I contacted him too and seek for his help
With just couple of dollars and one time payment
He got my job done without issues and in an untraceable way
He showed to me all proof and stages he was going through in the process
I’m so glad I followed my instinct by contacting
Adriancyberghost@ gmail. com
You can also Text/ Call him on +1470253 1986
He’s the best and always available online
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by reginmonica13: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
My husband has been frequently deleting all messages for the last couple of days from his phone and he didn’t know i was peeping at him, then i asked him why he was deleting all messages from his phone but he claimed that his phone memory was full and needed more space. Immediately I went in search of a hacker who can get me deleted information and contents from my husband’s phone and luckily for me i came across this reputable ethical hacker Me Fred, this hacker got the job done for me and provided me with results and i saw that my husband has been lying to me. He was simply deleting all pictures, call logs, chats and text messages between him and his secret lover so i wont get to see what he has been doing at my back. Thank God for reputable hackers who are ready to help. I must say am really impressed with the services i got from The hacker Detective and am here to say a very big thank you: contact him on fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com and you can text, call him on +1423)641 1452
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by JosephClark: 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Adriancyberghost is a talented hacker that understand the use of this Hacking tools and can give you the best and secure Hacking services. His services are fast and unique and guarantee a � % chance of success.

❌Beware of Spammers and fake Hackers They are everywhere in the internet posting false ads and opening false sites. Do not be a victim of this guys, we am have come across so many of their victims, many of them we helped recover back what was taken falsely from them, few of them weren’t that lucky.

We are discrete and won't expose our service to you to anyone.

Email-:adriancyberghost@gmail.com
Text: +1 470 2531986
WhatsApp: +1 775 374 4344
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Obaaderemi2: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2023
Why do you think American men hire private investigators to watch their partners?
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by molicelli67: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
I want to sincerely and openly thank Fred for his service which saved me from the infidelity and lies of my cheating husband, he was able to hack my partner’s phone so I listened to every call he either made or received. He also hacked his email passwords and Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and Text Messages… I know there are lots of people out there looking for proof and evidence about one thing or the other. Be open and real with him so he can even be at the best of his service to you. contacting via on fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com and you can call/text him on +14236411452.
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by guji12(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
pardy:
i want to be monitoring my girlfriends calls thru my phone,i heard its possible but i dnt knowhow to go about it so pls any body with usefull information,or that knows it should pls let me know.ill really be greatfull am counting on ypou guys i trust u i know u can du it for me pls lets work it out 2geda.
jst break up.. B4 u give ursef bp
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Beatrice290: 5:13am On Jul 25, 2023
Every video/tutorial I have seen suggests we should send a link to the victim that he will open, or we should create an application that the victim will install in his Android set. But I need to learn something different. I need a way where I don’t need to send the victim any kind of link that the victim must open, or where I don’t need the victim to install any app. It is because the victims I have targeted are smart enough. They don’t open any arbitrary links. Moreover, I don’t know their personal preference. I don’t know which kind of sites they like most. Furthermore, these people don’t install any application from any unauthorized source. This has been one of my greatest challenges for years until I came across tomcyberghost, which help get my spouse's phone hacked remotely without accessing or sending any link. kindly contact him via email: tomcyberghost@gmail.com Text, call & Whatsapp +14049416785
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Beatrice290: 4:57am On Jul 26, 2023
After downloading some spy apps which none worked on my cell phone, I almost gave up on finding out why my spouse keeps late at night and also receives calls at odd hours. Someone recommended a professional hacker so I thought I should give it a trial. OMG! It worked like magic! To cut a long story short, all thanks to tomcyberghost@gmail.com, and you can Text/Call & WhatsApp +1 (404) 941-6785 who hacked into my husband's cell phone. Now I read all his text messages without him knowing about it. I also listen to all his phone calls now. Thanks
Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Staceybuckman: 1:10am On Nov 30, 2023
Tomcyberghost makes it to the online most recommended hacker list because of its powerful invisibility mode. Tomcyberghost@gmail.com works silently in the background, allowing you to track messages, calls, and locations in real-time and allows you to view images and videos on your spouse’s device. It even attaches timestamps and views frequency rates of websites that your partner visits often on his or her device. Text & Call; +1(404)941-6785

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Emadi6: 5:26am On Dec 17, 2023
Best Ethical Hacker

Re: I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me by Waffarianman(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2023
It's heartache that will kills you if you try to do that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.